1112 users online (185 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #82

Continue posting here. Also please take the time to go read the sticky "Moderator Notes". NO PERSONAL INFORMATION ON INNOCENT PEOPLE IS TO BE POSTED.

Questioning if they found the outfit George last saw Caylee wearing, if they found it or not. He hesitated...

THESE CALLS are getting worse by the minute!! GREAT grandmother now got calls?? did I really hear that right? Greta talking with Drew Petri____ WDBO reporter

Lee Anthony canceled his visit with Casey tomorrow!

Casey's last phone bill was $724.00 and they can't get the records for it from July 8th forward. Per Mark Fuhrman.

I am stunned by the lies of the grandmother. First she says that her grandaughter had spoken of the nanny, then today she says there was
    no reason for her to talk to or about the nanny.........that caylee always spoke about the nannys puppy.

What is going on with them?

Neighbors say there was an argument at the Anthony home on Father's Day weekend. Per Mark Fuhrman.

Neighbor next door was interviewed my Mark Fuhrman. The neighbor says Casey has one heck of a temper and he's heard her yelling at her mother. Neighbor says he heard Casey yelling at her mother on Father's Day weekend.

He says............she talked to Cindy in a way he'd never talk to his parents.

Edited to add.........I think we've heard Casey's language on that call from jail on July 16th......

GPA looks like he is realizing that his daughters story holds no water. It's goota be tought to be torn in two directions of emotion & logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Neighbor next door was interviewed my Mark Fuhrman. The neighbor says Casey has one heck of a temper and he's heard her yelling at her mother. Neighbor says he heard Casey yelling at her mother on Father's Day weekend.

And that is the last day, per the video, that the grandparents saw the child, is this correct? I realize they say they saw her later, but I am talking about what the police have said......is this correct?

Lee Anthony canceled his visit with Casey tomorrow!
    REALLY? Link?

Well, this just confirms that we knew something happened between Casey and the p's that weekend that prompted her to move out.

I just wish she hadn't taken Caylee.

OME
    God Bless Jorelys

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLite View Post
    I am stunned by the lies of the grandmother.

First she says that her grandaughter had spoken of the nanny, then today she says there was no reason for her to talk to or about the nanny.........that caylee always spoke about the nannys puppy.

What is going on with them?
    I got that too (speak of puppy, not about Zaneida).

How very odd, not realistic at all. "What did you do today?" > "I played with the puppy" and not "Zanny made me lunch".

Not to mention that Cindy never picked Caylee up in all that time... doesn't fit Casey's lifestyle that she wouldn't need that kind of favor once in a while.

MMM a neighbor heard casey yelling and cussing at her mother on fathers day weekend and said he often heard them fight...........not surprising to me

Edited to add.........I think we've heard Casey's language on that call from jail on July 16th......
    That would make sense. Casey wasn't with the family for the visit to the nursing home.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast