Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here. Please take the time to read the sticky above titled "Moderator Notes". This thread explains what is not permitted to be posted. Thank You

from the previous thread:
I don't blame him either.

That whole family acts like they're playing a childish game though.

"I know you are but what am I?"
"I'm rubber, you're glue"
"Not it!"

IMO they should all go once and say hey, we're not coming back! Stop making appointments to visit and cancelling last minute. WTH? I don't get that. If atty doesn't want them to go, why not just say, we've been advised against visits?:confused:

IMO they should all go once and say hey, we're not coming back! Stop making appointments to visit and cancelling last minute. WTH? I don't get that. If atty doesn't want them to go, why not just say, we've been advised against visits?:confused:
Makes sense to me.

Regarding the rolling billboard, earlier today George made this weird statement. As if Caylee is going to fall right into his lap. This is not denial, this is not stress, this is wigged out!:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
When the Anthonys left the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday afternoon, they had their Caylee billboard in tow on the back of their SUV.

"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.

Honestly, I wonder if Baez wants them to keep up this fiasco. Casey is saying nothing (which is good on the defense level), while her family is going out with such outlandish mixed stories. Maybe Baez is letting them break their own credibility, just to improve Casey's chances. Maybe appealing to a jury's humanity as in... look at what this poor girl has had to live with all her life.

Anything is possible at this point.

Regarding the rolling billboard, earlier today George made this weird statement. As if Caylee is going to fall right into his lap. This is not denial, this is not stress, this is wigged out!:

(snip)
When the Anthonys left the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday afternoon, they had their Caylee billboard in tow on the back of their SUV.

"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.
Oh, my...I missed that. He had some silly answer when someone asked where he was going to start and he replied well, obviously here down this road or something to that effect. I just chalked it off to nerves talking to the reporters. Heard Cindy in the background telling some reporter to get off the car and arguing with him (oye!). I'm wondering now if the psychic search is what George was referring to as one of the searches going on.

Which was the better to watch tonight? NG or Greta? I gotta make a choice here. lol

(snip)

This is really pathetic. Maybe this is the power of "positive thinking"?

I don't think the attorney is telling her to cancel the visits. He didn't seem to be terribly aggressive when Cindy was going on every talk show talking about the situation. He was going on them too. I think it is more likely that Casey has seen the media coverage and no longer feels like her family is behind her. She is probably getting irritated they keep asking her questions, and she wants to avoid them because their questions ae getting more direct. I think she blew them off. I think Lee is wise to it and has reciprocated. Time will tell if George and Cindy do the same. I think they should. Even though it is a game they are playing - it is the right move. Don't giver her the satisfaction of thinking she is in control.

Cindy sure did dance around the questions if Caylee ever talked about ZG. I remember her saying before that it was a household name.

What's the deal with George saying he can't give the name of the organization they work with?

I had to fly through the threads tonight to catch up. So let me see if I've got this straight.

Casey and her mom had a fight on Fathers Day Weekend. But they fought all the time.

Casey ran up a 700 plus cell phone bill. Was it cancelled by Cindy? Is this a catalyst?

Casey is studying law.

And the friends at Fusion are being questioned?

Oh yeah, and more weirdness with George and the billboard.

LOL, your gonna make me read it now??
Kidding, but watch the show, she pummeled GSJ..
She sure did.

GALE ST. JOHN, PSYCHIC, TEAM LEADER, THE BODY HUNTER: Well, I mean, we`ve pretty much been following the media things as well. But, I mean, we`ve come up with some -- our own things as well. Being, you know, from a psychic group, yes, we`ve seen visions. We`ve seen things and we`re.

GRACE: Like what?

ST. JOHN: Well, you know, I can`t be real specific. I don`t want to give areas away. But I can tell you one thing that we`re.

GRACE: What do you mean? What`s there to give away? If Caylee Anthony is dead, I mean, what can you tell me? She`s buried, she`s in water, she`s been put in the trash dump, she`s been cremated? What are you going to give away?

ST. JOHN: Well, our site is public. Anybody can access and see what we`ve said.

GRACE: Well, can you answer me?

ST. JOHN: Yes. The -- flowers is one thing that we`ve seen like it looked like -- appeared to be wildflowers, a grassy area. There`s also a wooded area that was seen in the background.

GRACE: A what?

ST. JOHN: A wooded area, so we`re concerned with that, looking for that. And find the very specific things that we saw so the area fits and we`ve been taking the dogs in, of course, all areas. Like I said, we`re not going to leave any stone unturned, whether we feel it`s there or it matches what we`ve seen, we`re going to make sure we take the dogs in all areas.

Cindy sure did dance around the questions if Caylee ever talked about ZG. I remember her saying before that it was a household name.

What's the deal with George saying he can't give the name of the organization they work with?

ugh, these people, really?

According to MF on Greta, the $724 unpaid phone bill is what caused the phone to be shut off.

ETA: The neighbor said Casey had "one hell of a temper" and that he could hear them arguing from his house, and then went into talking about she and Cindy even had an argument on Father's Day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff