Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    Patty the entire hearing is on FoxOrlando.com
    I need some assistance locating the hearing on their website!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
    I thought I read something on one of the previous threads, a link posted. That's why I used IIRC.

It was something about things LE picked up from Tony's house that she had over there. I think it said a cell phone, a camera and some other items were picked up.
    LE did pick up some things, but never heard cellphone. I don't mean to be picky, but since the lost "blackjack" is an issue, I am just trying to keep it all together.

Fox news report....

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    I did. Here's a brief summary. I was going to phrase it into a question but got past the thinking point:

AC360 says

Casey's dad believes they're on to something, and has "them" under surveillance.

Casey isn't talking because it's not private and what she has to tell them can only be told privately.

Casey has managed to get messages out "creatively."

So I ask:

Is it really a good idea, to broadcast nationally that you have "them" under surveillance?

Why didn't she say anything about "them" when she was first arrested, before they discovered you get no privacy in jail?

Or

Why can't she relay the "private" message to her lawyer who would relay to her parents and they can do "whatever it is" to get Caylee back?
    how many of you believe caylee is being held by kidnappers? please respond .

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    The entire bond hearing is there?
    yes.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    snipped with respect..

I wonder if now that Caylee was going to turn 3... there was more of a push to get Casey working.... start looking at pre-schools etc...
    That among other things must have been at the heart of the arguments. They may have felt she was pawning off Caylee so she could party, was spending more time with her friends than seeing to Caylee's needs.

From Cindy's words on the 911 tape it seems to me that Cindy or both she and George had been threatening to gain custody of Caylee. Why do that unless Casey was irresponsible with Caylee's care?

Quote Originally Posted by marly56 View Post
    I don't ...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    LE did pick up some things, but never heard cellphone. I don't mean to be picky, but since the lost "blackjack" is an issue, I am just trying to keep it all together.
    Hey, I understand! I have to correct something, I thought it said phone, not cell phone.

I still think Casey could possibly be lying about the lost blackjack. She could have given it to someone or left it intentionally somewhere, but not lost it.

I don't and never have.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
    This case is really at an impasse until they release the forensics, or Casey talks(unlikely), or they find a body(unlikely).
    Why do you think that it's unlikely?Tia

WOW, I seriously have spent over three hours now, just on this forum about Caylee, trying to get caught up and I think my head may explode....and to all the posters who are trying to keep the threads updated, a BIG thank you..
    I am astounded at the all the information that is out there, and that most of it is coming out of the mouth's of Casey's parents....Law Enforcement are being strangely quiet in this case, almost seems like they are standing back letting the Anthony's talk and dig the hole deeper for Casey, and they are so Peterson-like it's eerie....
    I have been trying to make myself step away from the forum, but havent been able to yet. I want to believe that Caylee will be found alive and well, but in my heart I dont think that will be the end result. This case is so disturbing, and sadly there are so many missing children out there that arent getting any publicity like this case, I am starting to lose my faith in humanity....
    Just needed to get that off my chest, and it goes without saying this post is strictly MY OPINION, and in my opinion Casey Anthony is responsible for no one seeing this child in the past (I am estimating) eight weeks, and she knows exactly why no one has seen that wonderful child--how long can this ruse go on? What a selfish and horrible excuse for a mother, again, in my opinion.

I don't. I thought it was off the wall as soon as I heard that the mom wasn't speaking.

Thank you so very, very much for the link. You are AWESOME!!!!!

I don't think she is although I wish it were the case.

If the blackberry is the one we saw in the pics... maybe it wasn't hers... but she said it was... did we ever see confirmation that it existed?

Arrogance to the max:

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said his client wants to talk with her family but is sacrificing for her daughter.
    www.floridatoday.com

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast