Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    i wish i could hit the button when i see a post that is " ridiculous "

hahahahah

So true. I love this board -- but it does hurt when something that is so NOT-factual is posted. Hey -- we all make mistakes -- like not reading back far enough, forgetting certain pieces of information -- but for truly ridiculous posts there should be a button. And I would be the first to accept the ridiculous moniker when I make a blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    I am unclear about your statement. I would like a link to your statement concerning Casey NOT being George's. Just to be clear... I believe that BOTH children belong to George AND Cindy.
    it was so many posts back that i do not remember. but it stuck in my head so it must have been an early post/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlyobsessed View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for blended familys!

It is a subject that I hold near and dear to my heart, both literally and figuratively.

Quote Originally Posted by puffster View Post
    hahahahah

So true. I love this board -- but it does hurt when something that is so NOT-factual is posted. Hey -- we all make mistakes -- like not reading back far enough, forgetting certain pieces of information -- but for truly ridiculous posts there should be a button. And I would be the first to accept the ridiculous moniker when I make a blunder.
    me too

it would apply to me

cause i think i have made a few ridiculous posts

not on purpose --- but im sure i did

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/
    The title is Dangerous Women: Why Mothers, Daughters, and Sisters Become Stalkers, Molesters, and Murderers, and this book couldn’t be more timely if author Larry Morris had planned it that way. In light of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, whose third birthday was today, people are scratching their heads wondering how mother Casey Anthony, if not guilty, could behave the way she does.

For those of you who can’t wrap your mind around women in the mold of Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, and Mercedes Murderess Clara Harris, this book gives valuable insight into the seldom-explored subject of dangerous women.

I wonder if the Anthony's are scheduling, cancelling and using up the 3 allowed visits a week to keep other people from visiting as well? In other words they don't want themselves with Casey on tape and they don't want anyone else and Casey on tape either.

Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    Well maybe we should just state in every post IMO.....that way we've covered ourselves in case were worried about them pursuing us for libel.
    i agree with you .imo

the HIPPO is still in the living room

we can put lipstick on it -- still a HIPPO

we can slap some perfume on it --- still a HIPPO

we can put a dress on it - -still a HIPPO

death smell in the car
    lies by the barrel
    nanny that is an illusion

thats it - the hippo is stomping around and the grandparents are ignoring it
    As unfortunate as it is, it's very true.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

the smell of decompostion in the car - SPEAKS VOLUMES

air freshener -
    nope - out of stock
    Febreeze won't work either... Sorry Casey...
    "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." ~ Benjamin Franklin

i wish i could hit the button when i see a post that is " ridiculous "

LOL...anytime I see something that says "psychics," I wish I could.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I wonder if the Anthony's are scheduling, cancelling and using up the 3 allowed visits a week to keep other people from visiting as well? In other words they don't want themselves with Casey on tape and they don't want anyone else and Casey on tape either.

You could be right! I had not thought about that.

Giving opinion is fine. But it should be based on fact. You suggested a number of charges that should potentially be filed against Lee and there is not a shred of evidence for any of them. You went on to say that you would want anything done to find out the truth about Caylee. My reply was to say you can't just do anything. I'm sorry -- but I believe in civil rights -- and I've been watching a lot of people getting beat-up by cops while in handcuffs lately. Enuf.
    Guess what? Lee and Cindy have made public statements and that is their right and privilege. They have also made phonecalls to 911 and to Casey in the jail that are part of the public record.

It's not libel if it's true. If George, Cindy, and Casey make statements that harm their own reputations, that is not our problem.

If their statements raise questions about their guilt or innocence we have a right to talk that because we all value freedom of speech.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Giving opinion is fine. But it should be based on fact. You suggested a number of charges that should potentially be filed against Lee and there is not a shred of evidence for any of them. You went on to say that you would want anything done to find out the truth about Caylee. My reply was to say you can't just do anything. I'm sorry -- but I believe in civil rights -- and I've been watching a lot of people getting beat-up by cops while in handcuffs lately. Enuf.
    i too believe in civil rights. i think you are reading my posts out of context. imo

omg! That's such a good idea! You could be onto something there!

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Wow this thread is moving fast. Does anyone know where there is a place to look up weather history to find out what the weather conditions were between June and July in Orlando? I'm curious about the drowning theory and wanted to see what the weather was like after June 15th in Orlando.

You might be right. Casey could change her mind about who visits at any given time, withdrawing her "family only" choice. Would she be able to say not to schedule her family to leave those days open? It's worth a thought anyway.. Good point.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    Wow this thread is moving fast. Does anyone know where there is a place to look up weather history to find out what the weather conditions were between June and July in Orlando? I'm curious about the drowning theory and wanted to see what the weather was like after June 15th in Orlando.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68808

There's already a thread about it. It's got some good information about the temps around that time.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    I am unclear about your statement. I would like a link to your statement concerning Casey NOT being George's. Just to be clear... I believe that BOTH children belong to George AND Cindy.
    miss lisa are you a moderator? im just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    Guess what? Lee and Cindy have made public statements and that is their right and privilege. They have also made phonecalls to 911 and to Casey in the jail that are part of the public record.

It's not libel if it's true. If George, Cindy, and Casey make statements that harm their own reputations, that is not our problem.

If their statements raise questions about their guilt or innocence we have a right to talk that because we all value freedom of speech.
    I agree on all points. But saying Lee should be arrested for the aforementioned charges crosses the line into the realm of ridiculousness.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=mlb

I don't understand these people. how can George say that he hopes the billboard is spotted and the person who has Caylee would say "Oh my gosh" and return her??? I thought she was with dangerous KIDNAPPERS???? I thought ZG took her! I thought Caylee is in danger right now!

I can't believe this is happening. This has to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    I don't understand these people. how can George say that he hopes the billboard is spotted and the person who has Caylee would say "Oh my gosh" and return her??? I thought she was with dangerous KIDNAPPERS???? I thought ZG took her! I thought Caylee is in danger right now!

I can't believe this is happening. This has to stop!
    I know...the story is all over network tv, radio, newspapers and People magazine -- which reach millions. 18 people in their neighborhood see the billboard and that's going to bring Caylee home. Jeez!

thank you!
    yqw.

I'm closing this thread and have started a new one.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718