Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 450
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,037
    Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?


  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but the ladder in the pool really disturbs me. Cindy claimed they put the ladder away, but when she returned home, it was in the pool.

    Here's what I think possibly happened: Casey and Caylee decided to take a swim while the rest of the family was gone. Maybe Casey got a phone call or had to run in the house and left little Caylee in the pool. In the time it took Casey to get the call or do whatever she was doing, maybe Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, like you hear about the parent's that leave their tots in the tub to answer the phone and when they come back, the baby's dead.

    So Casey freaks and pulls Caylee out of the pool and doesn't know what to do. It would be interesting to know if the cadaver dogs hit near the pool... Instead of calling paramedics, like a normal person would do, Casey is afraid of getting in trouble in her freaked out state, so she calls the only people she thinks she can trust. The flurry of phone calls begins as Casey tries to figure out what to do. Maybe she brought Caylee in the house, which would explain the (unconfirmed?) reports about the dogs hitting in the house as well.

    Since no one is apparently answering thier phones, Casey, still freaking out, puts Caylee in the trunk of the car and drives around, plotting out her next move. Maybe she gets help from someone she knows??? Casey borrows the shovel from the neighbor and she/they take care of disposing of Caylee's remains. No clue what the gas cans were used for, nor do I even want to speculate on that aspect of this.

    To try and get rid of the evidence, Casey orders a pizza, puts it in the trunk and dumps the car. Maybe she thought it would be towed away and forgotten. I can't see Casey walking, I'm willing to bet she called someone to come pick her up right after she dumped the car. That person could possibly be her boyfriend???

    I know this is chilling and it isn't meant to be taken as fact, I'm just trying to explore a plausible theory as to what happened to little Caylee.
    The only way that would work is if Cayley was in the pool for some time. Bodies don't start the decomposition process immediately. It would be possible if maybe she went to sleep/passed out etc and by the time she realized Caylee was in the pool hours would have passed.


  3. #258
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?

    well, no doubt LE has tons and tons of information on Casey....and it's more damming than anything we can imagine BUT......evidence is what they are lacking and until they find this poor childs body this case will go no where.


  4. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,576
    I hope that something breaks soon in this case (preferably Casey) so the Anthony's will know one way or the other about little Caylee's fate. Even so, their lives will never be the same again whether the child is found alive or not.


  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    No, I'm a Registered Nurse with a degree in biology. The knowledge I have
    of DNA and testing is basic.

    Okay Thanks! The DNA testing protocols advance so quickly that I have a hard time keeping up especially as a lay person. But I have come across articles specifically talking about degraded DNA ( 9/11 comes to mind) and they have miniSTR to test those degraded samples with greater accuracy.

    I am hoping in this case they are using all the methods available to reasonably conclude in court that unfortunately Caylee is deceased in the event her body isn't found. Coupling that with the statements by LE about the smell and the cadaver dogs it would be hard to ignore numerous sources of the same conclusion.


  6. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
    And the timing and amount of her thefts and what the money went for. I wonder if those tie in with what happened. I bet LE is trying to pin down where she was every bit of every day throughout the time period they're looking at. Every phone call, conversation etc..
    I hope LE is checking everyone's phone & computer records....

    Cindy set up her myspace over concern for Caylee.....so I wonder how much time she spent looking for the *nanny* ??.......

    ya know like " Hello zanny, GM Cindy here, Casey & I are on the outs, but I'm just checking on Caylee, can I speak with her.....??"
    Last edited by tx_Dot; 08-12-2008 at 10:05 AM. Reason: my bad spelling


  7. #262
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but the ladder in the pool really disturbs me. Cindy claimed they put the ladder away, but when she returned home, it was in the pool.

    Here's what I think possibly happened: Casey and Caylee decided to take a swim while the rest of the family was gone. Maybe Casey got a phone call or had to run in the house and left little Caylee in the pool. In the time it took Casey to get the call or do whatever she was doing, maybe Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, like you hear about the parent's that leave their tots in the tub to answer the phone and when they come back, the baby's dead.

    So Casey freaks and pulls Caylee out of the pool and doesn't know what to do. It would be interesting to know if the cadaver dogs hit near the pool... Instead of calling paramedics, like a normal person would do, Casey is afraid of getting in trouble in her freaked out state, so she calls the only people she thinks she can trust. The flurry of phone calls begins as Casey tries to figure out what to do. Maybe she brought Caylee in the house, which would explain the (unconfirmed?) reports about the dogs hitting in the house as well.

    Since no one is apparently answering thier phones, Casey, still freaking out, puts Caylee in the trunk of the car and drives around, plotting out her next move. Maybe she gets help from someone she knows??? Casey borrows the shovel from the neighbor and she/they take care of disposing of Caylee's remains. No clue what the gas cans were used for, nor do I even want to speculate on that aspect of this.

    To try and get rid of the evidence, Casey orders a pizza, puts it in the trunk and dumps the car. Maybe she thought it would be towed away and forgotten. I can't see Casey walking, I'm willing to bet she called someone to come pick her up right after she dumped the car. That person could possibly be her boyfriend???

    I know this is chilling and it isn't meant to be taken as fact, I'm just trying to explore a plausible theory as to what happened to little Caylee.
    I thought of this, but in order to follow this train of thought, you have to trust what the grandparents are saying and I don't trust anything they have said to date. With the exception of the last 911 call from Cindy I think everything they have said since is a lie.

    My thinking is they are trying to lay a foundation for an accident and there daughter freaked.


  8. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchLite View Post
    .....evidence is what they are lacking and until they find this poor childs body this case will go no where.
    YEP....and she's(Casey) not talk'n'


  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by marly56 View Post
    sheesh! by reading her words it is so obvious she is talking in circles. poor lee was just desperate to find his little neice and here is this wench talking in circles. oooh i am getting so angry.

    I know.. She is so FOS it's pathetic.

    Anyone else notice that in all of these phone calls in which Casey is lying her a** off, the conversation is peppered with emphatic adverbs. "Extremely. Obviously. Actually. Potentially. Absolutely. Most DEFINITELY."


  10. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sunny East Jabip
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?
    I think we are there, I think the recent leaks to the phone records are designed to reflect momentum as they "meat" of the case. I actually believe that a member of the family may be arrested before Casey is charged further, which will then progress the case.


  11. #266
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    422
    What I'm not getting is why is the family scheduling visits if they don't want information leaked? Why would Lee cancel today and say "Oh, maybe I'll go later in the week..." if they are truly worried about stuff getting out. I am just not buying that. Greta suggested there was a rift forming (no crap) and her little correspondent dude was like, "Or they just don't want information leaked." So why keep scheduling just to cancel or have her cancel on them?
    Last edited by Girlrilla; 08-12-2008 at 10:06 AM. Reason: didn't know my cuss word would be censored LOL


  12. #267
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    555
    I think that even the grandparents themselves (as well as Lee) don't believe the illogical stories and explanations they are relaying to the media. It's naive for us to think that Cindy wouldn't see the absurdity of claiming that the nanny is calling Caylee's great-grandmother (or that Lee could honestly claim that he has more phone records than LE). And even if Cindy did once think that such a story could fly, her family would have straightened her out privately before she had a chance to state it publicly.

    I think it's all part of a deliberate strategy to hope to persuade just one member of the public that might end up on the jury should there be a trial. A conviction must be unanimous; all it takes is one lone holdout in order to acquit the defendant.

    I think that the family has privately resigned themselves to the worst case scenario for Caylee and are trying to protect their daughter Casey in order to minimize as much as possible her ultimate punishment.


  13. #268
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,636
    I don't know about the family protecting Casey....I think they are part of the whole problem. So many lies have been told by all of them that if this was Pinochio, you could walk to China and view the Olympics just by walking on that nose!
    Last edited by shefner; 08-12-2008 at 10:10 AM. Reason: said Caylee instead of Casey!


  14. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699

    paternal grandparents suing

    It would be great if the parental grandparents can be found or even the biological father so they can sue Casey. You could have that trial first and she would have to take the stand and speak.
    I know, I'm just grasping at straws, but it would be awesome!


  15. #270
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I don't know about the family protecting Casey....I think they are part of the whole problem. So many lies have been told by all of them that if this was Pinochio, you could walk to China and view the Olympics just by walking on that nose!
    Pinnochio's nose


Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 459
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #75
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 394
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:54 AM
  4. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:31 AM
  5. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73
    By gigi2009 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 561
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •