Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continueposting here. Also members who have not taken the time to read the sticky "Moderator Notes" please do so. Thank You

I hope that people didn't take my last post as snarky. I was just trying to answer the question of what libel is. I also believe that there has to be an intent and I don't think our intent is to pin this crime on anyone. We just want to find out what has happened to Caylee and are therefore discussing all avenues.

Not sure which news program late last night I heard it on, but does anybody recall a report about a neighbors son telling about how he could hear yelling from Casey and how he would never talk to his mother that way. He said even the fathers day weekend you could hear her screaming. Did I just dream about this or was it put out there?

VB

I hope that people didn't take my last post as snarky. I was just trying to answer the question of what libel is. I also believe that there has to be an intent and I don't think our intent is to pin this crime on anyone. We just want to find out what has happened to Caylee and are therefore discussing all avenues.
yes i feel the same as i am sure we all do. your post was very informative. IMO.

Sorry, if I bring people off track. But I wanted to get this out there before my thoroughly fried brain forgets. lol.
Sorry if it's been mentioned. Did anyone else notice that George's attempts to scare the media and make them back off came as he was throwing something away. Trash is public domain. Is it possible that there was something in that trash that he wanted to make sure no one found? Not accusing, just asking as it seemed odd.

OK. So the kidnappers are being watched -- but for some reason we can't move in on them. Wow.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Caylee's grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

Not sure which news program late last night I heard it on, but does anybody recall a report about a neighbors son telling about how he could hear yelling from Casey and how he would never talk to his mother that way. He said even the fathers day weekend you could hear her screaming. Did I just dream about this or was it put out there?

VB

You'll find it here ... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68873

OH BOY, here we go again:

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Says 3-Year-Old Has Been Kidnapped

POSTED: 12:02 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 12:38 pm EDT August 12, 2008

OVIEDO, Fla. -- It's been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee's grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter."These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning."Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked."I really can't get into that with you," George said."Are there people out there who can help you find these people?" Nail asked."Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said."You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked."Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

More at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17169161/detail.html

OK. So the kidnappers are being watched -- but for some reason we can't move in on them. Wow.

Caylee's grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

Oh yes but once they see his billboard they will hand her over.

from your link....interesting "Oviedio" is back in the story....hmmm

(snip)
"George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked.

"I really can't get into that with you," George said."

OVIEDO, Fla. -- It's been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee's grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter."These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning."Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked."I really can't get into that with you," George said."Are there people out there who can help you find these people?" Nail asked."Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said."You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked."Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

lets keep an open mind this may be true. imo

First time poster here...

So, these people KNOW they are being watched?? And they haven't hurt Caylee? Why would you want the people who suposedly have her to know they are being watched.

Insane!

Is George that dilusional??:confused:

Hey, maybe george is in the CIA and they are spying on the kidnappers and that's where he keeps disapearing to when LE shows up.NOT! Just another point towards the possibility that this whole family is insane.

WOW! Either he is saying these things so Casey believes the family are on her side and believe her, or he has had a break with reality. This family really needs to be quiet, do they not realize how silly they sound?

Okay........ kidnapped for what purpose? From where? From WHOM? Has there been a ransom demand?

I find it very interesting that NOT ONE SINGLE real live human being has stepped forward to claim they babysat Caylee while Casey worked. Even though she has been unemployed since April 2006 who took care of Caylee ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage