FL FL - Gordon Beeler, 61, Marco Island, 31 Jan 1998

phenolred

Reaction score
This was in the Indianapolis Newspaper yesterday from Gordon Beelers family. Apparently his life insurance companies want proof he is alive or dead and the family has issued a $50,000 reward for the first person with proof. He could be an unidentified Doe or maybe he IS ALIVE. I have found some information.

The thing I found strange is that I cant find him listed in ANY MISSING PERSONS sites why hasnt he been reported MISSING???

He disappeared from Marco Island Florida, I found an address and phone # for a Gordon L Beeler in Marco Island Florida..

Something doesnt seem right here.

GORDON L. BEELER disappeared on January 31, 1998. His family has not seen or heard from him since then, cannot find him, and believes that he is deceased. While three insurance companies have paid life insurance benefits, ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company have refused to pay life insurance benefits. Mr. Beeler's family will pay $50,000 to the first person who provides proof that satisfies both of those insurance companies that Mr. Beeler is in fact deceased. See below for pictures of Mr. Beeler and other descriptive information.​

If you have any information that may help the Beeler family establish that Mr. Beeler is either alive or deceased, please send it to beelerfamily@bakerd.com

Here is the website his family has set up which includes pics.

http://www.gordonbeeler.com/

The Doe Network:
Case File 590UMFL
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image5.jpg
Image6.jpg
Reconstruction of Victim​
Unidentified White Male​

The victim was discovered on October 21, 2001 in Miami, Dade County, Florida
Probable suicide
Vital Statistics​

Estimated age​
: 36-45 years old​
Approximate Height and Weight​
: Between 5'0-6'0.​
Clothing​
: Red-Black winter gloves, black nylon jacket (size 'Large'), dark colored t-shirt, gray sweater (size 'Large'), dark colored sweat pants, tan sandals, and the elastic band of a pair of underwear.​
Personal Effects​
: Tan-colored sleeping bag; tan-colored canvas bag.
Case History​

The victim was located on October 21, 2001 in a field in Miami, Florida.
Three males were digging for crabs when they discovered the skeletal remains. Further investigation revealed a black rope tied to the branch of a tree. The end of the rope was in a noose and the skeleton was directly below the tree branch. The area is near Florida International University and if frequented by the homeless.

Investigators​

If you have any information about this case please contact:

District 20 Medical Examiner's Office
Michael Britt
239-434-5020, extension 1​

Is the information you posted current for Gordon Beeler? Certainly seems to be the same guy...:waitasec:

Is the information you posted current for Gordon Beeler? Certainly seems to be the same guy...:waitasec:

Sounds like it to me too - the age is right and so is birth month/year. Have you checked it out yet?

I turned the tip in.....But I havent heard anything. I cant imagine it would be that easy.

I was wondering if maybe the residence is still just listed in his name?

Hey guys---is there any chance it could be this guy? I know it is a long shot, but their nose, eye brows, and chin are similar. Height is similar, and it states the Gordon had been heavier at one time (that is what made me think of Lyle). The age is off, but if he lost weight perhaps he looked younger. Gordon seems to have somewhat of a baby face anyway.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/233umwa.html

No, I don't think he is Lyle, after looking at the autopsy photos again... I guess just wishful thinking on my part that we might have a name for him...

It just seems odd to me that Gordon Beeler isnt reported missing....As far as in any databases

Same thought here - very odd indeed !

I agree with it being odd.I find the web site odd. The 50,000 reward only for proof of death that the insurance company excepts.I hope that this is a way to chase out a supect. I would/am afraid of something happening to Gordon if it hasnt already.I realize of course the money from the reward is presumably part of the insurance money,but it is still strange.
[GORDON L. BEELER disappeared on January 31, 1998. His family has not seen or heard from him since then, cannot find him, and believes that he is deceased. While three insurance companies have paid life insurance benefits, ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company have refused to pay life insurance benfits. Mr. Beeler's family will pay $50,000 to the first person who provides proof tha satisfies both of those insurance companies that Mr. Beeler is in fact deceased. See below for pictures of Mr. Beeler and other descriptive information.] http://http://www.gordonbeeler.com/

:worms: Very lengthy and informative article at link below:

Seems a "farewell" letter was sent and affairs put in order however several credible sightings have been made.

It sounds IMO that Gordon Beeler could have made a fresh start & the court case eludes possibility of money in Bahamas or Cayman Island.

The conclusion is interesting as the Beelers Trust appeal is "Denied"

http://in.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20080226_0000185.NIN.htm/qx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back