1047 users online (212 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Casey's Daily Routine in Jail

Video here: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Points made in the video:

- Casey is not notified of a planned visit until 7AM on the day of the visit. She can decline the visit, and she does not have to give reasons for refusing visits.

- Casey has 1 hour inside rec-time each day, in which she can watch TV, make phone calls, and perform hygiene. Prison guards clear the rec room for her to have time alone in it.

- Casey has 1 hour outside rec-time each day, in a small chain-link courtyard. Video showed the area, and it's right by a highway or roadway--visible from the roadway.

- Casey met with Baez this past Friday...he was her most recent visitor.

- It's been a week since Casey's made or received a phone call (IIRC).

- Casey was restricted on clothing and items in her cell when she first arrived, but now she receives the same stuff that other prisoners receive.

- Casey is held in a cell alone, like other high-profile prisoners, with a plexi-glass door.

Here's an article that also gives some of this info:

Casey has been in police custody since mid-July. When she was first admitted into the jail, she was restricted in items she could have, including having underwear and bedding. The restriction was lifted shortly after she arrived.

Now, Casey is in protective custody at the jail. She has no other contact with other inmates and is isolated to a cell with a clear plexi-glass material over the door so she can see out.

Each day, Casey is allowed into the day room for one hour where she can watch local television for one hour, make telephone calls and shower. She is also allowed one hour of isolated recreation time in an open courtyard.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, was her last visitor Friday morning. In addition to canceling her visit with Lee Friday, she refused to see her parents, George and Cindy, on Sunday -- just one day after her missing daughter turned 3-years-old.

More at link: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.3.1

Wow - all that isolation - I would be stir crazy by now!

Salem

Man if she doesn't crack soon she is made of stone.....I would go BONKERS.

Quite a difference from all the partying!
    I GoodSearch for American Cave Conservation Association. Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
    http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=908162

But boy are all her friends having fun partying at Fusian.

Oh well, she has plenty of time to think about what she's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMyst View Post
    Quite a difference from all the partying!
    And I bet she is in serious need of a drink and a little "action" 'bout now!

I say throw her butt in general population. Some of those women will make her talk.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    I say throw her butt in general population. Some of those women will make her talk.
    On the other hand... the attention & the 'fame' might appeal to her.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    On the other hand... the attention & the 'fame' might appeal to her.
    That's true but most of those women in prison are mothers. Yeah, some are trash who beat their kids but most of them love their children and hate girls like Casey. She would not last more than an hour without a butt kicking and I am totally OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    That's true but most of those women in prison are mothers. Yeah, some are trash who beat their kids but most of them love their children and hate girls like Casey. She would not last more than an hour without a butt kicking and I am totally OK with that.
    Someone would Dahmer her.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    exactly
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    She'd deserve whatever she got from the inmates. Put her in general population she'll talk real quick............

I say make her watch every show available talking about Caylee, OTR, Geraldo, Nancy Grace, etc...... all day everyday. Let her see the pain she is causing with this nonsense of hers. I think she will get so sick of hearing about poor Caylee she will lose it and spew word vomit about how this is all Caylee's fault and she wouldnt be in this mess if it had not been for Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelfoo View Post
    I say make her watch every show available talking about Caylee, OTR, Geraldo, Nancy Grace, etc...... all day everyday. Let her see the pain she is causing with this nonsense of hers. I think she will get so sick of hearing about poor Caylee she will lose it and spew word vomit about how this is all Caylee's fault and she wouldnt be in this mess if it had not been for Caylee.

Yes, I agree, make her watch all the news channels on a loop all day long. She would be just as glued as I am if not more because they are talking about her. She would want to call in and waste her phone call and reset everyone's reality. She would no doubt want to talk to her parents and let them know how displeased she is with what they are saying about her. Remember how she berated her mother about what she said about her in one of her interviews.

Her world would crumble and is crumbling because she isn't around to spin lies again to fix things. Her parents, to her, have NOT taken her side because they don't tell her lies anymore......I think they are to point because they know how she is. They try to "lovingly" make excuses for her but it just make them look worse.....to Casey and to the world.

I wish she had more than 1 hour at the television. She no doubt wouldn't be watching cartoons to pass the time away. It would make her go insane and they would have to break out the BLUE TACO suit for her. I am waiting for it, sorry to say.
    As always, this is my humble opinion.

Conquer the angry man by love.
    Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
    Conquer the miser with generosity.
    Conquer the liar with truth.

The Dhammapada

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    She's prob. eating this sort of attention up! I don't think she should be able to see ANY coverage.

Isolation means very little if she is indeed a sociopath of some sort (was reading about the differences between psycho/socio).
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com