Has This Angle Been Discussed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriKeet

Actions speak louder than words
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'm new here, but have been actively following and posting on this horrible story since the beginning. That said, I was perusing a different site and found this reply:

"7 Reasons I think that there may be an insurance policy involved in Caylee Anthony's dissapearance. It looks like these people have a history of money problems and stress. Maybe they have champagne taste on beer man's wages. Public records do not lie:

1. The Anthony family has taken mortgages out on several properties in Trumbull County over the past 10-15 years (after they moved to Florida).

2. Cynthia M. Anthony of Orlando, Florida was evicted as a tenant from Pine View Apartments on 7/10/2002.

3. George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05. The order was dismissed on 11/28/2007.

4. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony's and Bank of America finally came to a financial "agreement" 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks (Phase 3) on 7/14/2005.

5. Action is filed by MBNA AMERICA BANK NA against George Anthony on 12/11/2006. There was an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8/4/2008 (while Caylee was missing).

6. Action is filed by FIA CARD SERVICES NA against George Anthony on 11/28/2007. The case is unresolved and currently open.

7. A woman named Cindy Anthony of Orlando, Florida filed bankruptcy on May 12, 2008
Im not saying there is a reason for all this but FYI it could be,and i would want to know!!

And keep an open mind,if they want money to keep pouring in,they won't admit they know caseys guilty,because people wouldnt help them then,the donations would stop.they need 50 k more to get casey out!"

I thought THIS could be an interesting angle...pulling at people's heartstrings to open up their wallets to bail them out?! I still think Caylee is dead, but if the Anthony's "keep the hope alive" long enough to bail everyone out then it's a (very sick and twisted) "win-win?!":furious:

rememeber, there is a cynthia m. anthony who was born in 1980. who could be accounted for some of those (like the apartment eviction). unless casey was living there and her mother was listed as the 'tenant'.

wasn't there another Cindy Anthony? I'm just thinking some of these might not be for this family.

I don't think it's that unnusul for the mortgages etc, sounds pretty much like many live and with all the problems through the years I'm thinking quite a bit of any financial struggles would have been due to Casey.

VB

Hi Everyone!
I'm new here, but have been actively following and posting on this horrible story since the beginning. That said, I was perusing a different site and found this reply:

"7 Reasons I think that there may be an insurance policy involved in Caylee Anthony's dissapearance. It looks like these people have a history of money problems and stress. Maybe they have champagne taste on beer man's wages. Public records do not lie:

1. The Anthony family has taken mortgages out on several properties in Trumbull County over the past 10-15 years (after they moved to Florida).

2. Cynthia M. Anthony of Orlando, Florida was evicted as a tenant from Pine View Apartments on 7/10/2002.

3. George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05. The order was dismissed on 11/28/2007.

4. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony's and Bank of America finally came to a financial "agreement" 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks (Phase 3) on 7/14/2005.

5. Action is filed by MBNA AMERICA BANK NA against George Anthony on 12/11/2006. There was an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8/4/2008 (while Caylee was missing).

6. Action is filed by FIA CARD SERVICES NA against George Anthony on 11/28/2007. The case is unresolved and currently open.

7. A woman named Cindy Anthony of Orlando, Florida filed bankruptcy on May 12, 2008
Im not saying there is a reason for all this but FYI it could be,and i would want to know!!

And keep an open mind,if they want money to keep pouring in,they won't admit they know caseys guilty,because people wouldnt help them then,the donations would stop.they need 50 k more to get casey out!"

I thought THIS could be an interesting angle...pulling at people's heartstrings to open up their wallets to bail them out?! I still think Caylee is dead, but if the Anthony's "keep the hope alive" long enough to bail everyone out then it's a (very sick and twisted) "win-win?!":furious:

Welcome to WS. Great First post.

I would not put anything pass these people.

rememeber, there is a cynthia m. anthony who was born in 1980. who could be accounted for some of those (like the apartment eviction). unless casey was living there and her mother was listed as the 'tenant'.

Casey would have only been 16 then though. I think it's a different Cynthia Anthony.

I'm not totally sure about this angle though because I don't know how large of a life insurance policy could be taken on a 2 year old. I thought policies for children were very small and only really designed to cover funeral costs. But I'm certainly not an expert... anyone know?

I'm not totally sure about this angle though because I don't know how large of a life insurance policy could be taken on a 2 year old. I thought policies for children were very small and only really designed to cover funeral costs. But I'm certainly not an expert... anyone know?

Without a body how could insurance be claimed?

While I thought about the fact that a different "Cynthia Anthony" was connected to the eviction in 2002...I thought maybe she and George had separated once before he filed for divorce on 2005, and she was temporarily living in an apartment, and then defaulted on the rent, resulting in an eviction, tears, and back home with George, where he put up with her for a couple of years before wanting to get divorced...like when the bills and lawsuits to recover money started piling up?!

The Anthony family might have had a few minor financial bumps but there's no way I can believe they'd sacrifice Caylee for an insurance payoff. NOT the grandparents OR Lee.

I wouldn't put anything past Casey but there's no way SHE spent money on an insurance policy for her daughter.... & the grandparents sure wouldn't tell that immature, lazy & nasty party-girl if they had any policies for anyone. These are people who locked up their own gas cans to keep Casey's hands off.

The Anthony family might have had a few minor financial bumps but there's no way I can believe they'd sacrifice Caylee for an insurance payoff. NOT the grandparents OR Lee.

I wouldn't put anything past Casey but there's no way SHE spent money on an insurance policy for her daughter.... & the grandparents sure wouldn't tell that immature, lazy & nasty party-girl if they had any policies for anyone. These are people who locked up their own gas cans to keep Casey's hands off.

I wasn't necessarily thinking insurance payout, but rather trying to generate enough money in donations to bail themselves out of a financial bind. If whomever knows what really happened to Caylee, the story ends. If the Anthony's can "keep the hope alive" then they can continue to collect donations.

I forget where I read it (will search for it), but didn't George and Cindy, ask for gift cards for Caylee's birthday?!

From what I've seen, the Anthony's don't appear to be living large. They drive average vehicles. They keep a nice home, but it's modest, certainly within what you'd expect with the income of thier stated professions. Granted, they have a pool, but just about everyone does in FL.

I did hear Cindy state in court she is behind on some payments, but I have heard since then that Casey has stolen her mother's credit cards in the past and rang them up quite a bit. I suspect the family has been dealing with that issue for years....

forgot to comment on the insurance theory. I don't believe for a second the Anthonys would see harm come to Caylee, the apple of their eye, for a measly life insurance payout. REally, how much could it be on a little kid? And wouldn't that be a huge red flag for LE if there was such a policy on Caylee?

Something I wondered about awhile back was if Casey might have been planning some threat against her whole family and do away with the parents and child for insurance purposes.

I wasn't necessarily thinking insurance payout, but rather trying to generate enough money in donations to bail themselves out of a financial bind. If whomever knows what really happened to Caylee, the story ends. If the Anthony's can "keep the hope alive" then they can continue to collect donations.

I forget where I read it (will search for it), but didn't George and Cindy, ask for gift cards for Caylee's birthday?!

Ok, got you.

You know... for all the crazy things coming out of George, Cindy & Lee's mouths... I still don't believe they would have any part of hiding Caylee away for financial gain or of keeping LE from finding her ASAP & ending the 'mystery.'

Think of the gamble..... if they got caught.... they could ALL be thrown in jail.

I still think their biggest 'sin' is the way they bend over backwards to defend a lying/nutso Casey & that causes them to say & do some VERY, VERY stupid things out loud. Some 'hopes' are better left unsaid & better kept private.

REally, how much could it be on a little kid? And wouldn't that be a huge red flag for LE if there was such a policy on Caylee?

I haven't seen too many policies for little kids that go past $10K. Certainly not worth all the trouble. And yes, I agree it would be a huge red flag.

I seriously doubt insurance was a motive for any harm done to Caylee.

From what I've seen, the Anthony's don't appear to be living large. They drive average vehicles. They keep a nice home, but it's modest, certainly within what you'd expect with the income of thier stated professions. Granted, they have a pool, but just about everyone does in FL.

I did hear Cindy state in court she is behind on some payments, but I have heard since then that Casey has stolen her mother's credit cards in the past and rang them up quite a bit. I suspect the family has been dealing with that issue for years....

...and they have paid for everything related to Caylee...hospital bills from her birth, well and sick child doctor appointments, clothing, baby furniture, food, diapers formula, toys etc... Not to mention Casey's spending sprees! THAT may be why they live modestly or are possibly falling into financial arrears!

If George and Cindy were going to conspire in some plot to collect insurance money, I think it would be more likely that they'd off Casey than Caylee. Not that I think there's any validity to this theory at all. So, they're experiencing financial difficulties, who isn't these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth