Newbie Club Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieClue

Reaction score
2rfbgav.jpg

Please post here. This is a bash-free zone and we love newbies and oldbies alike. :applause:

Thanks Susie!

OMG, you're breaking my heart with that picture.

Thanks for posting the newbie thread. Just curious, How many posts does one need before they are not considered a newbie?

View My TinyFx

I'm posting this off topic link to a picture of my puppy, Gracie, just because I'm making the point that "off topic" is okay here too. Newbies Without Rules. Are we dangerous, or what???

Thanks to my very newest BFF, SelmaClue - there actually IS an educational component to this post...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. It's the coolest site, and I may have to marry it.:blowkiss: and have Selma be my maid of honor. Gracie will be flower dog.

side note: I had to repost this here as I posted it on the first newbie thread AFTER I had told YOU ALL to post here instead. :doh: So I guess the answer to the question about how many posts do you have to have before you are not a newbie is moot.....I guess you are no longer a newbie when you stop making these kinds of newbie mistakes like I do! by the way, you can post on any thread, newbie or not!!!

Gracie is a beauty. Such a sweet face.Wish I could have a puppy. We lost our Little Bit three years ago and now we live in a tiny little place. We can't get another fur baby until we get a bigger place.

I have a feeling donations are NOT pouring in to the Anthony's.

Does anyone know if they are receiving any $?
I would probably have made a donation if the Anthony's didn't seem to be changing their stories as much as Casey is!

Well...I posted this on the other thread and than realized it was closed. Story of my life. lol

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Invesgist8 where in E TN are you?

Nancy Grace at the bottom of the screen. More charges may be filed against tot mom to get her to talk.

Thanks for posting the newbie thread. Just curious, How many posts does one need before they are not considered a newbie?

not sure if it's posts or amount of time in a place. i've always wondered that.

i mean i've been here forever, even before i registered, but i have less posts than some people who have been here for a couple weeks!

Did anyone hear last nite on Greta, Mark Furman said that Casey's cell phone bill was 745.00. What cell phone co would let a bill go that high.

I know I'm new, but am I talking to myself in here?:confused:

Well...I posted this on the other thread and than realized it was closed. Story of my life. lol

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Invesgist8 where in E TN are you?

Welcome! I will definitely ping you on Orlando questions.

Was it creepy to drive around the Sawgrass?

I just can't accept that ZG visiting those apartments June 17 and Casey coming up with that was coincidence. No way. (No suspicion on the real ZG, either.)

Did anyone hear last nite on Greta, Mark Furman said that Casey's cell phone bill was 745.00. What cell phone co would let a bill go that high.

I know! The timing of it is coinciding with me looking at the big companies right now as a possibility and those charges add up insanely fast. I couldn't believe how much the picture/text messages are per time with these companies. (Tells you how "Urban Amish" my old Tracfone is, LOL). Online time I can see more. But out of control, no consequence Casey could have been on a "cheap" plan that didn't allow for any extras and used the heck out of her phone anyway. She liked being a bigshot, with an office at Universal and a Nanny, you know. :crazy:

Welcome! I will definitely ping you on Orlando questions.

Was it creepy to drive around the Sawgrass?

I just can't accept that ZG visiting those apartments June 17 and Casey coming up with that was coincidence. No way. (No suspicion on the real ZG, either.)

No not really, They are nice apts. The strange thing is the apt 210 is directly behind the office. The balcony faces the office. I had to drive by twice to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

Also, the Conway area where the apts are located is a nice area.

Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
View My TinyFx

I'm posting this off topic link to a picture of my puppy, Gracie, just because I'm making the point that "off topic" is okay here too. Newbies Without Rules. Are we dangerous, or what???

Thanks to my very newest BFF, SelmaClue - there actually IS an educational component to this post...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. It's the coolest site, and I may have to marry it. and have Selma be my maid of honor. Gracie will be flower dog.

:cake:

here's my first post from the "old" newbie thread:

lisalei321
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

And my second to keep the the thread moving?

I'm still not totally convinced that this is not some kind of stupid publicity stunt, I've been following the thread with the guy that put up the "reward" money Peter something fellow poster Truly came up with some totally awesome links and about some of his other websites, that just seemed to have gotten sucked into a black hole, if any one (beside me that is) is interested, I'll go find the exact posts.

BTW - I love this newbie thread!

I know! The timing of it is coinciding with me looking at the big companies right now as a possibility and those charges add up insanely fast. I couldn't believe how much the picture/text messages are per time with these companies. (Tells you how "Urban Amish" my old Tracfone is, LOL). Online time I can see more. But out of control, no consequence Casey could have been on a "cheap" plan that didn't allow for any extras and used the heck out of her phone anyway. She liked being a bigshot, with an office at Universal and a Nanny, you know. :crazy:

I understand what you're saying! I have Sprint/Nextel and it's the taxes that get you.

Oh, newbies, we've got a thread #2! We are really big-time now! :woohoo:

Anyone work in LE or law experience that knows what kind of charges they could press on Casey to "make" her talk? I suppose they really can't make anyone talk, that dang "right to remain silent" and all....

Welcome, all newbies....and SusieClue, I love your puppy!

here's my first post from the "old" newbie thread:

lisalei321
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

And my second to keep the the thread moving?

I'm still not totally convinced that this is not some kind of stupid publicity stunt, I've been following the thread with the guy that put up the "reward" money Peter something fellow poster Truly came up with some totally awesome links and about some of his other websites, that just seemed to have gotten sucked into a black hole, if any one (beside me that is) is interested, I'll go find the exact posts.

BTW - I love this newbie thread!

You know, I thought it might be a scam. Money, Money, Money. I read Truly's thread too and it was very interesting. Look how quick the reward money went up and look at the Anthony's asking for donations to help find Caylee. Just don't get it.

Oh, newbies, we've got a thread #2! We are really big-time now! :woohoo:

Anyone work in LE or law experience that knows what kind of charges they could press on Casey to "make" her talk? I suppose they really can't make anyone talk, that dang "right to remain silent" and all....

Welcome, all newbies....and SusieClue, I love your puppy!

I'm thinking ( I do that sometimes :)) that the 2 undisclosed holds on her arrest record are from her stealing money from Amy. Maybe LE is gonna use those charges?

I'm thinking ( I do that sometimes :)) that the 2 undisclosed holds on her arrest record are from her stealing money from Amy. Maybe LE is gonna use those charges?

Oh, good call...I'm sure LE will do (and are doing) everything they legally can to get info...I wish they would do something to MAKE her talk!
Play "I'm Henry the 8th I am" over and over?
Feed her only Spam and Tang?
Tell her she can have her black boots but only if she talks?
Tell her: We know what you did. Your mom (dad, Lee, whoever) confessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74