Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #86

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm starting a new thread continue posting here please. Also everyone please review the sticky "Moderator Note's" there is a new update.

Is this the calm before the storm??? Let's hope there's some dna returned soon...

There are many reasons why I don't believe GP. But if my grandchild went missing and I knew where she/he was, I would enlist local LE., FBI, relatives neighbors, whoever and go get that child. I would be hysterical trying to get the child back.

grr windchime i lost my post that i typed up....lol and was gonna post

There are many reasons why I don't believe GP. But if my grandchild went missing and I knew where she/he was, I would enlist local LE., FBI, relatives neighbors, whoever and go get that child. I would be hysterical trying to get the child back.

Speak of which...

If the FBI is involved, why haven't THEY made any appearance with LE or their own statements? If they're only operating in an advisory capacity, one has to wonder what exactly that entails.

yes, Tony L. is not going to be of any help to Mr baez's defense strategy.

Lets hope little Caylee's body is found soon. I think the DNA is in, I think many other areas of evidence have been covered and the body at this point is the icing on the cake. In the mean time..LE has to keep compiling every bit of evidence against Casey to bring this to trial.

If you listen to the full report of what Grandpa says, he never says he knows where Casey is. What the media took out if the whole interview and paraphrased...is a different connotation then what I got when I listened to the whole interview. I don't have a link..it is either the 1 or 2 threads previous here. But you need to hear the whole rough interview before making judgement.

I will go ahead and say what Im thinking for so long now:

I think Casey is a wack job. So much of a wack job that she drinks and does other things that put her in a state of utter incoherence. What I am saying is lets say she was drunk or drugged or both and truly has no clue what happened to her child. Total druken high stupor. One day Caylee is here and the next day Caylee is gone and momma was so far out on a limb she doesnt remember what she did to or with her.

This is precisely the reason I chose not to have kids at this age. Ain't no way I could have stopped drinking and drugging.

Maybe Greta will have something "new" on her show....fingers crossed

I heard something weird on fox earlier, but I'm not gonna relay it. It had to do with the way the people in the area are feeling. Maybe Greta will mention it.

An event planner? Please, you guys - don't give her that much credit. It doesn't take much at all for promoters, club owners/managers, to give a cute girl and her friends the red carpet treatment.

She probably knew the bartenders, etc.....got free drinks. An event coordinator? BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHH!!!!!:snooty:

If this girl was an event trainer, it would be an in training event planner and she wouldn't have time to party like she does. She would have been working her tookas off. And living on her own, and have a reputable daycare/sitter.

I am not a Mom so please understand this stupid question. If Casey left Caylee in the car, was she old enough to get herself out of the car seat if she was left alone for a long time. I know kids are so smart they can figure things out.

My kid, when he was about a year and a half, starting getting out of everything. Drove me batty, to the point I wouldn't drive with him in the car, he scared me so badly.

So, does LE know where this new place was that Casey and Amy were moving into? What if she did move out on the 9th but left Caylee with GPs until Father's Day. Came home for something that day, had a blow out with Cindy, stayed overnight to appease them, left the next day and took her to the "new place", drugged her and left her alone while she went out, found her dead when she came home on the 17th, put her in the trunk, disposed of her (insert whatever scenario you like for dumping the body), and then went to Tony's and stayed there because she didn't want to go back to that new place.

I would be interested to know if LE has ever located the new apartment???

The place in Oviedo. I wonder if they've looked - this came to me earlier. And how bout any empty apartments in Sawgrass?

I have to ask this.. Does anyone here believe in premonitions, sudden "gut feelings?' Please pm me if so

Yup.

Continuing hair thought...The scientist that claim that hair samples can be determined must include the tag and a black band apparently appears below this tag that they say qualifies as coming from a deseased person. Hair without the tag cannot be used because all hair is dead. The only part that is living is the tag.

Lets hope little Caylee's body is found soon. I think the DNA is in, I think many other areas of evidence have been covered and the body at this point is the icing on the cake. In the mean time..LE has to keep complining every bit of evidence against Casey to bring this to trial.

i do to and i think thats why they did the air test in the trunk and thats why they are now just focusing on those 3 dates so they have there search narrowed done to look

I know there is a thread for if we think the grandparents should be charged with anything, but is there a way to put a vote thingie on here to vote if we think the grandparents are not being honest and if we think the child is not alive? I would be curious to see a vote on this, for todays date.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Uf...&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result

Forensic Evidence By Terrence F. Kiely, scrolling down to page 268 where they are trying to appeal the case based on the cadaver dog and trainer (denied by the way but they had a lot of other evidence) it says there is not currently a test that can determine if a corpse was in a location. That is suppose to be what the Body Farms new technology is for .

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Has anyone seen this report? The boyfriend says that during the 2-3 days in question of when they think Caylee went missing, the mother was fine, never mentioned anything about the child missing and acted normal.

I just wanted to point out that the article quoted is set up almost exactly like our forum here...hmmm....

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Has anyone seen this report? The boyfriend says that during the 2-3 days in question of when they think Caylee went missing, the mother was fine, never mentioned anything about the child missing and acted normal.

I saw this on Nancy Grace.
I don't think there is one friend that will say she (Casey) was distraught or worried during any of that time.

I'm sorry, but what a poor excuse for a human being this girl is! That is so disturbing to me. She loses her little girl, and then goes about day to day living as if nothing is out of the ordinary at all!!!:furious:

i do to and i think thats why they did the air test in the trunk and thats why they are now just focusing on those 3 dates so they have there search narrowed done to look
The DNA has been in, more items were taken from the Anthony's house as a comparison, for an example fiber match.

Good grief George is actually I think delusional along with his lying daughter! They know whose got Caylee and are watching them. But let's hope that someone sees her and calls it in.??!! Those people are so out of their fooking minds!

Lets hope little Caylee's body is found soon. I think the DNA is in, I think many other areas of evidence have been covered and the body at this point is the icing on the cake. In the mean time..LE has to keep compiling every bit of evidence against Casey to bring this to trial.
I'm in agreement because LE seems to be focusing on this narrow timeline of dates and the air testing. At least I sure hope so for justice for Caylee! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong