Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

Lorakai

Former Member
Reaction score
Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008
Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

If the 18th is all of the calls Casey made,.. why none to her friends? Only her family. And why didn't she reach out to her brother Lee at the time?

I would like to know if ANYONE answered any of her calls that day... did Tony answer?? Why didn't she call LEE???

Could it be that Cindy discovered her credit card had been stolen at this point and had them cancelled??? In turn Casey was trying to get in touch with her mom to argue about this (as it does seem that Casey was very manipulative towards her mom) and Cindy just "ignored" Casey's calls not wanting to hear her whine and complain?? God only knows what happened to Caylee during Casey's "rage"..

Still wondering why LEE was not called...

This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. (Although it probably does, in this case). BUT, there have been times when I'm bored that I will call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Dad, if he doesn't answer, call my friend...etc, etc. Simply because I have the time to call and chit chat!

it will be quite pathetic if it turns out that the 15-minute window of calls (04:10 - 04:24) were all that Casey could give her daughter in effort to save her life.

or maybe worse if she called Jesse to inquire about what police need to get someone on some type of homicide charge.

This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. (Although it probably does, in this case). BUT, there have been times when I'm bored that I will call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Dad, if he doesn't answer, call my friend...etc, etc. Simply because I have the time to call and chit chat!

I agree! I wouldn't really consider it a "flurry". There is some time separating some of those calls. She was clearly trying to get hold of her parents...but she didn't try for very long at any one time. I would like to know what the rest of her phone records look like. Was this unusual for her....or normal?

Cindy says she talked to daughter every day. So she must have answered or called Casey at some point. What was said between the two from the 16th to the 18th? Cindy hasn't indicated what they talked about.

Here is what I would like to know...I think it has been determined that Casey was staying with Amy at Ricardo's during that time. Did either one of them see Caylee the night of the 16th? Did Casey actually spend the night at Ricardo's the night of the 16th? All it says in the affidavit is that Amy can't remember when she saw Caylee last. Come on...she must remember when Casey moved in with her! Did she move in and was Caylee with her?

Wow ... this says a lot to me! Whatever happened, Casey really needed something at 4:10 pm. She calls her mom at work, then her cell phone twice, then work again. She really wanted to talk to her mom ... then she calls her boyfriend, then, her EX boyfriend! Does anyone else think this is a little strange?

What I really wonder is what she did between 4:30 and 6:30 pm. Where was she at 6:30, if she was calling the home phone?

Have they revealed her normal calling pattern? is this unusual for her? Stand alone it doesn't strike me the least bit odd, unless her pattern is much different. If this a departure from the norm then it is a huge red flag.

My calling pattern is just like this. I call everyone at once at every number and then i put my cell on dnd.

Someone on another thread said her cell phone bill was like $750. If that's true, this calling pattern isn't unusual, although there was nothing mentioned about previous months' bills. Some people just can't live without that phone stuck to their head. I want to know why they couldn't reveal the calls on the 17th. (my post crossed with JBean's)

It's most interesting to me for the fact that she isn't, apparently, AT HOME at her parents house, where the pool is, when making the calls. It is sort of interesting that there is that cluster of calls to all her favorite potential manipulatees. Now that I heard the expert on NG talk about the vast info available to LE from cell phone records, this list seems a little too paltry to draw conclusions about.

Sorry, read the first group wrong. She didn't make calls to the home in the 4pm group. Losing it!

I've said from the beginning that this flurry was to locate George and Cindy. I think she & Caylee came back to the house that day after their pretend nanny & work episode. She was trying to confirm that George was safely at work and Cindy was not on her way home. After that, something happened to Caylee - and I do not believe it was an accident. She started covering up and then the 2nd flurry happened. Notice this time it was to the house first? She had left the house and wanted to see if they were home yet.

Then on the 18th, the first call is to the house. Then to her parents cell phones - making sure they aren't home. Again, trying to confirm that no one is home so she can then go borrow the shovel and do whatever it is that she needed to do.

JMO!!

LE may well know where she was when she was placing these calls, whether she changed locations, etc.

Someone on another thread said her cell phone bill was like $750. If that's true, this calling pattern isn't unusual, although there was nothing mentioned about previous months' bills. Some people just can't live without that phone stuck to their head. I want to know why they couldn't reveal the calls on the 17th. (my post crossed with JBean's)

I mentioned somewhere else that she could have charged that "new" phone (the lost Blackjack that would not hold it's charge) to her phone account which would have easily turned into a $700 bill. I recently upgraded my phone, charged it to my bill and received a hefty $500 phone bill without going over my minutes. Not that I am in any way trying to defend Casey... Just saying that it is quite possible to run up a bill this way.

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

Here is what I would like to know...I think it has been determined that Casey was staying with Amy at Ricardo's during that time. Did either one of them see Caylee the night of the 16th? Did Casey actually spend the night at Ricardo's the night of the 16th? All it says in the affidavit is that Amy can't remember when she saw Caylee last.

I agree with you on this one. I did some research and I could come up with that on or abt. June 9th Casey was making plans to move in with Amy who was living with Ricardo and J.P. Chatt, possibly in the house that J.P. Chatt owned? and if this is true, and Caylee did not live in the Anthony home, wouldn't detectives be looking for evidence in the home she actually lived in? and wouldn't J.P. Chatt and Ricardo be someone the detectives would want to question....

June 24 - Casey to Troy(?): she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24 - Chat to Casey from Amy: I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

and I would like to know what the Oviedo house is,.. does anyone know? and who is Troy?

It's most interesting to me for the fact that she isn't, apparently, AT HOME at her parents house, where the pool is, when making the calls. It is sort of interesting that there is that cluster of calls to all her favorite potential manipulatees. Now that I heard the expert on NG talk about the vast info available to LE from cell phone records, this list seems a little too paltry to draw conclusions about.

Sorry, read the first group wrong. She didn't make calls to the home in the 4pm group. Losing it!

Interesting point Amethyst! If she was calling her folks about a pool accident, she would more likely have used the house phone.

I still just don't find the calls unusual at all. They are not a "flurry" at all in my opinion. She only spent 4 minutes trying to call her parents. Then she waited a couple of minutes and tried a few friends. Then she tried her mom again. A few hours go by before she tried again - when it was time for her mom to be home from work. What is weird about this?

I agree with you on this one. I did some research and I could come up with that on or abt. June 9th Casey was making plans to move in with Amy who was living with Ricardo and J.P. Chatt, possibly in the house that J.P. Chatt owned? and if this is true, and Caylee did not live in the Anthony home, wouldn't detectives be looking for evidence in the home she actually lived in? and wouldn't J.P. Chatt and Ricardo be someone the detectives would want to question....

June 24 - Casey to Troy(?): she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24 - Chat to Casey from Amy: I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

and I would like to know what the Oviedo house is,.. does anyone know? and who is Troy?

From what I have been able to gather, Amy moved out of a house on Oviedo and was planning to move into another one. In fact, Casey was planning on moving in to this new house with her ("just us girls"). But something happened that stalled that and Amy ended up staying at Ricardo's for much longer than originally planned.

No idea who Troy is...I assume a friend of theirs.

I am confident that LE has interviewed all of these players...especially Tony, Amy, Ricardo, Christine Chester and Jesse who all supposedly saw her during this time frame.

Sorry to hog the thread...LOL...but I thought of one other thing. I am guessing that after the 14th, Casey no longer lived with Amy. I am saying this because she sent Amy a myspace/facebook post on June 17th saying "I can't wait to move you in" - I believe referring to the new house Amy was getting. If she was living with Amy, why would she post that? She spent the 15th at her parents, and I think she may have moved in with Tony on the 16th.

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

ITA! I mentioned that in my post above. Then on the 18th, her first call was to the house...the day she borrowed the shovel!! Confirming they were not at home so she could go do what she needed to do!

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back