Head's Up: Nancy Grace taking viewer calls on the case right now... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear PFM,

I think we were ALL watching which is why we didn't see this thread.

Were you perhaps one of the callers tonight? Websleuths posters have to be calling in. The callers have such great questions.

Nancy handles her calls so beautifully. She is very classy in that sense.

I did not call in!! :)
There are great questions though!!
I am in NY tonight for work and am watching again tonight and she is taking callers again now.

HI PFM! It's been a while! Hope all is well with you!

HI PFM! It's been a while! Hope all is well with you!

hey girl!! :)
You too!!
I miss you and the gang!

I have been traveling for work and singing a lot too. It's hard to keep up with you all here!!
I am too far behind!

Apparently, Cindy travelled to Lakeland County to follow up on a lead . . .

Breaking News: Casey's having sliced Turkey tonight . . .

NG states that Casey ABSOLUTELY has access to TV -- and was planning to go over media reports with her atty

1-888-GRACE-01 Here is the number if you want to call in. I didn't know if it was posted. I am going to think of a great question to call and ask tomorrow.

1-888-GRACE-01 Here is the number if you want to call in. I didn't know if it was posted. I am going to think of a great question to call and ask tomorrow.

I would be too intimidated to call NG - K

Definitely good idea to post this number. I hope you call in a question tomorrow! Please, will you post here if you do so we know your voice!

Hey, no more bickering Cindy/Casey/Caylee sleuthes. . . although I didn't read into any bickering in the #90 thread . . . bummer! I find it quite humorous to cyber-fight . . .

Gads! I get so po'd when I hear those phone calls again. Every time I hear Casey say "Oh calling you guys was big waste." I want to reach out and slap her.
Every time I think there might be a sliver of chance, I'm going to remember those phone calls and that hateful BRAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth