Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 391
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,214

    Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

    Continue posting here. I hate being the bad guy folks but you have to understand where I am coming from. There are TOS rules here and I'm not going to keep preaching them. I'm not going to keep posting warnings if at some point your try to log in and can't get into WS you will know why.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,940
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


    ETA: Thanks WC!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by MIMI2 View Post
    Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it
    I hope windchime lets me know if I cross the line.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    Ok, so why does the shovel have to be swung to break the lock. Use it as leverage. It's great because of the long handle.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    62
    Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
    And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
    Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
    And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
    I think you pretty much nailed it. Maybe we should get Casey a coffee cup that says 'Mother of the Year' on it.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
    Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
    And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
    Don't forget ... Cindy said we'd all think Casey is "Mother of the Year" when this story all plays out!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


    ETA: Thanks WC!

    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    Cindy doesn't really want to know what I think.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.
    Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

    My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

    The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

    I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

    I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
    Same here. Only the vet closes on Wednesdays, and he stays open til noon.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

    My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

    The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

    I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

    I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?
    I'm just trying to come up with a plausible use for the shovel. I can't see Casey huffing it for 10 minutes trying to dig a hole. Too much work.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    phewwwwwwwww

    it wasnt me that was causing trouble - cause i got back in

    <------------going to be on best behavior just in case


    shovels are used for digging


Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #86
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:24 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 403
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:14 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78
    By gigi2009 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •