Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 391

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,214

    Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

    Continue posting here. I hate being the bad guy folks but you have to understand where I am coming from. There are TOS rules here and I'm not going to keep preaching them. I'm not going to keep posting warnings if at some point your try to log in and can't get into WS you will know why.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


    ETA: Thanks WC!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


    ETA: Thanks WC!

    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
    Same here. Only the vet closes on Wednesdays, and he stays open til noon.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
    Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?
    It doesn't seem so. She was staying with Tony the entire time. LE will know from her cell phone records. But I highly doubt it. Her myspace comments reflect that it was business as usual as far as her social plans.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
    Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!
    Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??
    WAY, WAY OFF TOPIC...but...ha ha ha...are you a superhero too? sorry I loved that avatar!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
    Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!
    Well I don't know but they are closed here on Thur. also. :Banane09:


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
    Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.
    George doesn't work on Wed?


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by blondietx View Post
    George doesn't work on Wed?
    George had just statred his new job that week, right? Wasn't that Monday his very first day?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by blondietx View Post
    George doesn't work on Wed?
    He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


    ETA: Thanks WC!
    ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #86
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:24 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 403
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:14 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78
    By gigi2009 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •