Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Hybrid View

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Continue posting here. I hate being the bad guy folks but you have to understand where I am coming from. There are TOS rules here and I'm not going to keep preaching them. I'm not going to keep posting warnings if at some point your try to log in and can't get into WS you will know why.

Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.

ETA: Thanks WC!

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.

Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
    Same here. Only the vet closes on Wednesdays, and he stays open til noon.

Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!

Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?
    It doesn't seem so. She was staying with Tony the entire time. LE will know from her cell phone records. But I highly doubt it. Her myspace comments reflect that it was business as usual as far as her social plans.

Quote Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
    Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!
    Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??

Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??
    WAY, WAY OFF TOPIC...but...ha ha ha...are you a superhero too? sorry I loved that avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
    Well I don't know but they are closed here on Thur. also.

Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.

Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.
    George doesn't work on Wed?

Quote Originally Posted by blondietx View Post
    George had just statred his new job that week, right? Wasn't that Monday his very first day?

Quote Originally Posted by blondietx View Post
    He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.

ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thank you I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Why Casey called mom at home and not at work on June 18th- it was a Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion...but a lot of dr.s' offices here are NOT open on Wednesdays(though some have nurses in ) and I can imagine during the summer they have shortened work hours (they do here). Sorry for the confusion!

Why Casey called mom at home and not at work on June 18th- it was a Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion...but a lot of dr.s' offices here are NOT open on Wednesdays(though some have nurses in ) and I can imagine during the summer they have shortened work hours (they do here). Sorry for the confusion!
    OKay I see where you're goin'. Doctors offices are open here on Weds. But I don't know anything about FL. and I guess we need to know Cindy's wrok schedule to know if those calls make sense.

Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it

Quote Originally Posted by MIMI2 View Post
    Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it
    I hope windchime lets me know if I cross the line.

Ok, so why does the shovel have to be swung to break the lock. Use it as leverage. It's great because of the long handle.

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    Ok, so why does the shovel have to be swung to break the lock. Use it as leverage. It's great because of the long handle.
    Sorry typed you a response but system went down ugh

Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
    And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???

Quote Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
    Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
    And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
    I think you pretty much nailed it. Maybe we should get Casey a coffee cup that says 'Mother of the Year' on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
    Don't forget ... Cindy said we'd all think Casey is "Mother of the Year" when this story all plays out!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast