Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here. I hate being the bad guy folks but you have to understand where I am coming from. There are TOS rules here and I'm not going to keep preaching them. I'm not going to keep posting warnings if at some point your try to log in and can't get into WS you will know why.

Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.

ETA: Thanks WC!

Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it :)

Ok, so why does the shovel have to be swung to break the lock. Use it as leverage. It's great because of the long handle.

Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???

You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.

Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???

I think you pretty much nailed it. Maybe we should get Casey a coffee cup that says 'Mother of the Year' on it.

Don't forget ... Cindy said we'd all think Casey is "Mother of the Year" when this story all plays out!:eek:

Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.

Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.

You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.

Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?

Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.

Same here. Only the vet closes on Wednesdays, and he stays open til noon.

Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?

I'm just trying to come up with a plausible use for the shovel. I can't see Casey huffing it for 10 minutes trying to dig a hole. Too much work.

phewwwwwwwww :crazy:

it wasnt me that was causing trouble - cause i got back in

<------------going to be on best behavior just in case :crazy:
:crazy:

shovels are used for digging

I'm just trying to come up with a plausible use for the shovel. I can't see Casey huffing it for 10 minutes trying to dig a hole. Too much work.

I think she was going to do it and then abandoned the idea. However, CSI did go back and take dirt samples from the backyard and there was dirt found in Casey's trunk...

Ive always thought that maybe she dug up some dirt for coverage. IDK. But the dirt came from somewhere. I don't think Caylee is buried....but I do think she will be obscured or covered with something. Maybe dirt.

Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? :blush: SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it! :rolleyes:

Okay if my neighbor was 20 something...came to my house to borrow a shovel..when I know she lives with her parents who have one...DANG skippy my rear end would be looking out of every window to see what she was doing with it. She could have taken the shovel with her somewhere right? I honestly don't think she did a thing with that shovel at her house...

ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni