Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I see a motive for the 24th, to establish a time frame for the gas cans being removed from the car, instead of the probable same date the car was brought home from the impound. If he admits they were removed the day they brought the car home, there could be a possible tampering charge.
    And also to show that the car didn't smell on the 24th, and that there was no body in the trunk

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post

Let me toss you another bone people. Casey never said when the clock on 31 days actually started ticking? Just because she dropped her off on Jun 9th does not make this day a certain, counting forward to Jun 15th. 31 days has also bothered me. There was a reason for that statement and it puts it right back to the day Cindy was with Caylee at the nursing home. I don't care what George said about the 16th. Until LE supports this change its hear say as is the 24th of June. George said the last time he saw Caylee was the 6th of June. This is all too weird.
    Lee Anthony stated under oath at the bond hearing that Casey admitted to him on the 15th of July that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days. So that is when the clock started on the thirty one days according to Lee's sworn testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Pry the pavers up, bury the child, then go back the next day, move the pavers, and pull the child out of the ground.

I hate this. But it could fit the timeline.
    The pavers weren't put down until the weekend of the 4th of July.

Heard tonight on NG that Cindy is disputing the phone company records and George made a preposterous statement about a family/persons that are being watched that he says kidnapped Caylee. Boy, if this family knows the exact location of Caylee I would have a SWAT team over there immediately to bust the doors down. I think both GP's are falling apart at the seams. They have to be to be making the statements I heard on NG tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyD View Post
    Right! And every time we get some new information from LE, there's suddenly a new story from the Anthony's that fits to the information, but was never told before!

BTW, has there been any more talk about Cindy's claim that Caylee also called her great-grandmother on July 15?
    I haven't heard anything. But, yeah, always an explanation for whatever the evidence provides.

They know they've lost Caylee. They're in "save Casey" mode now.

I just can't forget Cindy telling Rozzie Franco, "I've already lost one...I'm not losing another one." (not verbatim, but close to what she said.)

Quote Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
    Did George cancel the report to le about cans when he found them in trunk on the 20something?? or just let report go till Caylee went missing ....???
    yep, far as I know. Actually, even in the beginning, when the media started on this story, it was said that a neighbor had stole them but Casey had done it in the past. Just recently changed that story to create a new timeline, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    According to Amy the 9th is when Casey started staying with her. That might be the reason both Casey and Cindy reference this date. Caylee may have last been seen on the 16th, but the drama started on the 9th.
    I think so...something definitely stuck in there minds about that date. It was also Cindy's first day back to work after being off. (I'm not going to say vacation 'cause we never did figure out if she actually went away.) You know if it was Cindy's big bd that week, I'd like to see pics from the party. I'm sure the family had to do something special for mom.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Alright this will be an odd post. You have been warned.
    I am CAsey's age and I seem to think the same way she does. I laugh when I am nervous, even if other reactions are more appropriate. I have been perceived as cold hearted for not responding the eay people thought I should.
    That said, I will make one thing clear, which is that I have three cildren and if someone had threatened their life the first person I would contact would be the police. And I would not have gone out partying.
    Anyway, as a 22 year old who seems to think a bit along the same lines, I have wracked my brain trying to figure out where I would hide a body. I have not ever had the opportunity to find out, so this is speculation. Here is what I have come up with:
    1. I would not go far from home. Even in panic mode, I would realize that there was no way I could get out of having a body in my car if I was caught.
    2. I would travel at night. Daylight is just too revealing. Also if I had a lot of friends, one of them might recognize my car and stop me to talk.
    3. I weigh about the same as Casey and I know that my large 2 year old gets really heavy after about 5 minutes when he is asleep. That whole dead weight thing. So I wouldn't go very far on foot with the body, even panicked I wouldn't be able to carry him more than 15 minutes.
    4. After carrying a dead weight child and after the drain that panic puts on a person, I would not be in the mind to dig. I would find water or a readymade hole in the ground.
    5. After having to find a spot and get the body there, I would not be thinking clearly enough to weigh the body down or cover it well, I would simply want to be rid of it.
    Having said that, I am going to have a drink. This was difficult for me to write, as I have never even considered harming my children. (Although I have put myself in time out a few times.) So forcing myself to speculate on what I would do if I had killed one of my babies is very difficult.
    I hope this helps as far as possible locations if Caylee is dead.
    Seeing she didn't have gas, I doubt she went far either.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    See now that I'm inclined to agree with.
    It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    If George was just bringing this up in an interview that might be plausible. However, there was an actual police report dated June 24th reporting the gas cans stolen. So, there is corroboration.
    Corroboration in what form?

And also to show that the car didn't smell on the 24th, and that there was no body in the trunk
    Yep! I think that's the reason, as well.

George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Message left to Craig's List, orlando craigslist > politics, 10 hours ago:

JOSE BAEZ SON,casey anthony, ex cop, and lee anthony, bebo (craig mc candless! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: comm-793243686@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-08-12, 10:18AM EDT

will anyone speak up for this child ?

google this name ( craig mc candless ) link that has uneven letters!

scroll down and look at the connection that everyone has been look for !

will anyone help investigate this on this childs soul!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 793243686

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pol/793243686.html
    ===================================

I wish I could figure this cryptic stuff out! I did find Craig McCandless on the Bebo site, and it seems that he is possibly into some "Fight Club" stuff? Do they have those in Orlando? I was unable to put anything together.
    Like we need anymore mystery!

It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?
    Because Casey never really moved. She moved around but never actually moved out. Kinda like a gypsy.

wow not my kids... that is just draining in doing that post and thinking this.. I sat here today and tried to put my brain in a casey mode but with no luck.. to old and just couldn't do it.. thank you.. I know it was hard on you..

Agreed. If we wanted cryptic statements there are dozens of interviews to wade through.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Well, we know that isn't accurate cause she wasn't working! But, maybe she didn't know the how and when? Shoot - maybe she was just thinking she'd be out late partying and didn't know/care where she was going to leave Caylee. Or...maybe she had "plans" already?

George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.
    Good try but there are kinks.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    Corroboration in what form?
    Corroboration that George made an LE report of stolen gas cans on the 24th and it wasn't just a recent media statement. An LE report on the stolen gas cans exists.

Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    and also to show that the car didn't smell on the 24th, and that there was no body in the trunk
    bingo!

Most often in matters of crime or anytime one is an eyewitness to anything—normally the first things that they espouse is closer to the truth than say if they had time to speak with an 81-year old woman…if you're with my drift here….

Something very interesting for me to follow up on is this business with George telling LE and subsequently the world that "Friends of the family saw Caylee" at an Outlet Center or shopping mall on the county line.

Given that Orlando is just about land locked is it safe to say that there are four separate counties that border Orlando. One county to the North, South, East, and West?

If any one could find the time or opportunity could they or would they please write out the four joining counties? Matter of fact, if there is a particular place that one knows George is referencing could you please allude to it? Thanking everyone in advance,

Leviosa

Casey is at the house on the 24th, the not wanting him in the trunk does happen but he drops it and doesn't go into the trunk, on the 15th of July he gets the car back, opens the trunk, cans are there, car stinks and he puts the cans back because he filed that police report. That would make his 24th story partially true, like most lies are, and makes sense that Casey didn't want him in there. Just a theory

The pavers weren't put down until the weekend of the 4th of July.
    Ok, then she could slide the playhouse over, and bury her under the playhouse. On the 17th, when she borrowed the shovel.

I checked this also..

I went here the other night and the 18th picture looks to be casey.. since I was on the site with pics of the person putting names on pics calling casey a horse.. with her teeth showing.. and thats how i could tell it was casey on this cryptic site.. pic is really small and won't enlarge..

Quote Originally Posted by SillyNilly View Post
    Heard tonight on NG that Cindy is disputing the phone company records and George made a preposterous statement about a family/persons that are being watched that he says kidnapped Caylee. Boy, if this family knows the exact location of Caylee I would have a SWAT team over there immediately to bust the doors down. I think both GP's are falling apart at the seams. They have to be to be making the statements I heard on NG tonight.
    I had mentioned a couple of times earlier that regardless of why GP said what he did I found it irresponsible to claim that there were these dangerous "kidnappers" loose in the area (for all we know ANY area because he didn't state where they were). My goodness can you imagine if you lived around there (I know some do)? Now you have to worry about kidnappers who steal sweet children!! I also said that LE should put a stop to that kind of talk. It's likely to scare and incite the general public. JMO

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast