Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.
    Bold is mine. George stated that Casey told him she had not talked to her Mom that day.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    Good try but there are kinks.
    Obvious question -- what kinks? :blushingsmiley:

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Bold is mine. George stated that Casey told him she had not talked to her Mom that day.
    Well, Casey may have, but Casey lies. The "George found out on TV and looked surprised at Cindy" has been previously discussed in these threads, but I don't remember which one.

George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.
    Trying to keep up with this case, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anything think that Cindy suspected Casey of stealing the gas cans, so she rang Casey up and told her to get them back there asap, as her Dad had reported them stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    Because Casey never really moved. She moved around but never actually moved out. Kinda like a gypsy.
    I believe that too. She was a couch critter.

And the gas cans.. George initially made it appear that his neighbor took them but I don't remember where this proof is. His words were "they came back to me" but he didn't volunteer how. I thought immediately that they were brought back via Casey's car the day they picked the car up.

The gas cans being stolen wasn't volunteered information to LE in the beginning because they didn't want others to think ill of their Casey. It was after the police report was posted online that LE went in and started asking questions. That's when George came up with the June 24th date that Casey was at the house, the wedge and that 9 yards of bullsnot. I just really believe that was all made up.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
    I went here the other night and the 18th picture looks to be casey.. since I was on the site with pics of the person putting names on pics calling casey a horse.. with her teeth showing.. and thats how i could tell it was casey on this cryptic site.. pic is really small and won't enlarge..
    I hate going on unknown links.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I had mentioned a couple of times earlier that regardless of why GP said what he did I found it irresponsible to claim that there were these dangerous "kidnappers" loose in the area (for all we know ANY area because he didn't state where they were). My goodness can you imagine if you lived around there (I know some do)? Now you have to worry about kidnappers who steal sweet children!! I also said that LE should put a stop to that kind of talk. It's likely to scare and incite the general public. JMO

Totally agree RR.... Looks like Le would make a statement about this ..

Quote Originally Posted by swa View Post
    Seeing she didn't have gas, I doubt she went far either.
    She might have had 3.75 gallons from the cans (according to George) and whatever fumes were in the car's tank. The car gets about 20 - 22 miles per gallon -- on the source I looked up. So, she could have gone about 40 miles in any direction -- stopping eventually at the Amsco.

I hate going on unknown links.

Oh me too.. I am so scared to get a virus.. but just had to go did a search first tho.. lol told me it was kinda ok .. lol

Well, Casey may have, but Casey lies. The "George found out on TV and looked surprised at Cindy" has been previously discussed in these threads, but I don't remember which one.
    OK now I'm confused again. I thought Cindy had told Casey about the broken shed with the missing gas cans...that's why she said to George...sorry about the shed.

Surely when George makes statements about the kidnappers he's watching, LE contacts him and demands he tell them who it is!

It was also mentioned on either Greta or NG that the police have reported (or someone has) about additional evidence that is mounting against Casey and it's not the DNA results, because those are not in yet. Not to mention the additional charges that are probably coming down the pike, i.e., stolen check charges and stealing cash from her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by blondietx View Post
    Could very well have happened that way. But why in the world involve the neighbor to begin with when you can (obviously) just break into mommy & daddy's shed without any repercussions?

Because this is a nosey neighbor who sees and overhears everything. She probably wanted to find out if the neighbor had seen or heard anything on the 16th.

Oh me too.. I am so scared to get a virus.. but just had to go did a search first tho.. lol told me it was kinda ok .. lol
    Be careful. That link was posted earlier today and a couple of sleuthers said their virus software went nuts.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

OK now I'm confused again. I thought Cindy had told Casey about the broken shed with the missing gas cans...that's why she said to George...sorry about the shed.
    You're right RR, Cindy said she had told Casey about the theft.

Totally agree RR.... Looks like Le would make a statement about this ..
    Or at least state there aren't these criminals running loose in the community. I think it's wrong to say that out in public. I said earlier and I'll repeat it again...the Anthony's are but one family in Florida. They don't need to draw others into their drama this way.

When I watched that part of the interview, it sure seemed like an awkward situation. George didn't act like he knew Cindy had called Casey. That whole thing looked like they were making it up as they told it right there before our eyes.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

I see that my time gone yesterday didn't see much change in the case in regards of Casey finally opening her mouth... (our hardworking LB has had a family emergency and isn't able to do the recaps, right now... maybe someone could jump in and help keep recaps going when LB can't? I know I'd appreciate it, being as at times I can't even get near internet access for the day, like yesterday when I was out in the field working... so a recap is invaluable to me) I am pleased as punch, though, to find that most tv outlets have removed reports or stopped talking about the "psychic" flury that took hold Monday.

This may have been queried before, if so, then my apologies, but it doesn't hurt to ask: didn't Casey supposedly have access to Amy's car? has Amy's car been processed for ANY evidence of Caylee having been in it the time period of Casey being able to have access to her car?

You're taking Cindy and George's word on this.

Their word isn't very reliable, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    Because this is a nosey neighbor who sees and overhears everything. She probably wanted to find out if the neighbor had seen or heard anything on the 16th.
    ooh...that's good...

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Be careful. That link was posted earlier today and a couple of sleuthers said their virus software went nuts.

I won't go back.. I went like 3 days ago or so.. ty tho.. I read all who said that about others puters .. I have this loaded if I am awake.. and reading ..

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    On the last thread, now closed, when I asked why Casey would be calling Cindy at home...wasn't Cindy working....I wasn't questioning the info from the poster. I was just asking a question. Sorry if it seemed I was doubting the call times from the poster.

I'll just lurk now and keep my questions to myself.

Don't stop posting because someone misunderstood you!

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    When I watched that part of the interview, it sure seemed like an awkward situation. George didn't act like he knew Cindy had called Casey. That whole thing looked like they were making it up as they told it right there before our eyes.
    Yes...that too!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    That may not be so. How can you avoid noticing things, when you've heard arguments from the house? I don't think this neighbor is nosy. I think he's observant, and I wish someone like him lived next door to me.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    You're taking Cindy and George's word on this.

Their word isn't very reliable, IMHO.
    I should qualify...I don't believe George found the gas cans in the trunk on the 24th...unless he'd like to prove how he called the cops back on the 24th to tell them he found them.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast