Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were locked up in prison, accused of child neglect, wouldn't you be screaming to be let out to find your daughter.....if you were innocent?

Yes but we are talking about the same person who waited 31 before BEING FORCED to report her child missing. So why anyone expect her to act ''normally''?

True to both comments, heck I'm tired of getting confused. Seems the more we know the less we know. Plain wild I would say.

Unless there is some breakthrough this week by the police or physical evidence (I do think they have enough evidence to suspect what happened but not enough to bring charges for now)....things does not look good for finding Caylee or find out exactly what happened. Not good at all.

I also think the police must have a pretty good idea of a motive right now or a trigger for an accident. I said from the beginning the relationship with the boyfriend was a trigger and we saw yesterday a report of an unstable relationship. I think Cayse was clinging on this boyfriend for dear life, inserting herself in his friends' circles, even with his family (message to sister), to his home, to his business place (promoting the club) but also business in general (remember the message about finding singers for her boyfriend?) :bang: The walls were closing on Casey. The money she stole from Amy are nothing compared to the debt she created on her parents' credit cards/accounts. No job, no roomate anymore to live with - don't tell me Amy was going to live with her after what she did, no job, no nanny. The police must have a pretty good idea about all of this.

But......where is Caylee? Where did she put her? I don't believe for a second she buried her someplace. She is too diva and ''ADD'' to do that. Not enough time, not enough privacy. But throw a 3 year old in a river, in a lake, in a DUMPSTER, would take her what? Like 5 minutes top? And if the physical evidence in the trunk are not so compelling right now it only means she placed the child there either in a bag, in a blanket, in a container. Is anything missing from the Anthony's house, the boyfriend's house, Amy's house? :bang::bang::bang::bang:

snipped :
The walls were closing on Casey. The money she stole from Amy are nothing compared to the debt she created on her parents' credit cards/accounts. No job, no roomate anymore to live with - don't tell me Amy was going to live with her after what she did, no job, no nanny. The police must have a pretty good idea about all of this.
snipped
Is anything missing from the Anthony's house, the boyfriend's house, Amy's house? :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Yes, so assuming she's done this crime - then she goes and steals the money and maxes the credit cards -it's almost like she knew she was going down -that life as she knew it was over so she went haywire - am really wondering what's going through her mind there in jail-it's almost as if she doesn't even mind being there -as long as she doesn't have to deal with her family - this is all so bizarre, the whole thing

I have a question about Tony's work. Was he in business for himself or did he work for someone else? Casey mentioned his business partners in on of the online messages to someone. I just wondered if she was lying about him to people.

We don't know about things missing from any of the houses you mentioned Game Theory. I was of the view that if Casey committed this act she would have been a bit more emotionally involved in just dumping the baby. The reason I say this, is due to the deep gazes between mother and child in various photo's. There was a deep emotional involvement shared between them. Discarding in a dumpster or lake without any thought, even subliminal as opposed to finding a safe resting place in a peaceful location, just does not do it for me. Maybe its just me but I just can't feel a discard without affection. Go ahead beat me up. Its my gut feeling

I have a question about Tony's work. Was he in business for himself or did he work for someone else? Casey mentioned his business partners in on of the online messages to someone. I just wondered if she was lying about him to people.
I think TonE may be part of the DBC group.

We don't know about things missing from any of the houses you mentioned Game Theory. I was of the view that if Casey committed this act she would have been a bit more emotionally involved in just dumping the baby. The reason I say this, is due to the deep gazes between mother and child in various photo's. There was a deep emotional involvement shared between them. Discarding in a dumpster or lake without any thought, even subliminal as opposed to finding a safe resting place in a peaceful location, just does not do it for me. Maybe its just me but I just can't feel a discard without affection. Go ahead beat me up. Its my gut feeling

ikeep thinking the same thing. seems to me casey would have left her somewhere safe, maybe somewhere they enjoyed being, just my opinion tho

Unless there is some breakthrough this week by the police or physical evidence (I do think they have enough evidence to suspect what happened but not enough to bring charges for now)....things does not look good for finding Caylee or find out exactly what happened. Not good at all.

'snipped'

It was stated on the Nancy Grace program yesterday that LE has much more evidence than the hair strands, stain, and dirt found in the trunk of the car.

The investigation has been ongoing for 4 weeks now, and I believe that in that time LE has accumulated a lot of evidence from many and varied sources.

I think LE has a very good idea of what happened and when, but they still don't know where Caylee is. Assuming that Caylee is deceased, they don't have a body, and can't proceed with a murder charge. It could very well be an accidental death, which would be entirely different charges.

What I find really baffling is that Casey could be so transparent with her lies, and so obvious in abandoning a car that smelled like a decomposing body, yet has been able to conceal Caylee so well.

After Caylee was tucked away, nothing really mattered to Casey. Clues were left all over many in plain sight.

I think TonE may be part of the DBC group.

TonE, Dru, and Clint are/were partners in DBC. However, it doesn't look to be a "legitimate" business (like paying taxes and having a business license). There was nothing listing any of them as agents on sunbiz and nothing showed up for DBC. I may very well be missing something as I am not as good at this as you guys are :)

I would hope that to be the case, with everything I have. It's the very least she could have done. But I would also hope that no mother could do something that leaves their child open to this much harm, and then lie continually about it.

I think the above theory isn't necessarily the case, since we've seen Casey demonstrate an ability to detach herself from emotionally charged situations. She could well have been operating on auto-pilot.

I would love to see the psych eval.

If Casey had buried Caylee under the playhouse she may have been forced to move the body. Cindy and George seem like the types to plan ahead and could have told Casey online or by phone that they were going to lay pavers under the playhouse on the 4th. Casey could have gone to the house after the 24th and moved Caylee to another location. I'd have no idea where, but I don't think Casey would have ruined the car she drives otherwise, and not wanting to lose her vehicle might account for why she made sure it would be found, not realizing that the odor would linger after sitting a few days. That would take a cold hearted person who only cares about herself. I don't think she put much interest into a nice burial.

Respectfully sinpped.
The reason I say this, is due to the deep gazes between mother and child in various photo's. There was a deep emotional involvement shared between them.

You could be 100% right about the emotional involvement regarding the dumping methods...

but...regarding the photos I think what we see in the photos as outsiders is totally subjective. Personally I see a young woman who is good in posing - and I don't mean necessarily anything fake - but knows how to pose for the camera, how she looks good, how to smile, how to set up cute photos etc. I see a really cute photoalbum with the child with a lot of costumes etc. What about some natural photos? Where there was no celebration or dress up occassion? Haven't seen many of those? She could have easily taken some nice photos with the kid where mom also looks cool and funny and then just hand the baby to her mom.

Just saying...Did you see any pics where the child kisses mommy, has her arms around mommy's neck, chest, holds mommy's face, etc? Casey looks like a cool younger aunt who when visits she takes this fun cute pictures with the child to post on her myspace account. It is dress up fun time. My own subjective opinion of course that could be 100% wrong.

If you were locked up in prison, accused of child neglect, wouldn't you be screaming to be let out to find your daughter.....if you were innocent?

Yes I agree with you.

But it seems Casey is busy reading and sleeping a great deal in jail these days. Interesting story in today's Orlando Sentinel on that subject: "A Day in the Life of Jailed Mom Casey Anthony."

One of the more interesting tidbits: she has to eat boring turkey bologna sandwiches because she can't buy food from the jail comissary -- because NO ONE HAS DEPOSITED MONEY IN HER JAIL ACCOUNT.

HMMM, what does that say about relations with grandmom, granddad and brother Lee?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey1308aug13,0,1524094.story

:boohoo:

Seems Casey gets an hour to shower, watch TV, make calls and another hour in an open courtyard. She is still isolated and not in contact with other inmates. Per fox news

Just saying...Did you see any pics where the child kisses mommy, has her arms around mommy's neck, chest, holds mommy's face, etc? Casey looks like a cool younger aunt who when visits she takes this fun cute pictures with the child to post on her myspace account. It is dress up fun time. My own subjective opinion of course that could be 100% wrong.
I understand, thinking back to Caylee as an infant in Casey's arms, its a black and white photo. Very different from all the newer ones. I do understand where your coming from Casey is quite a case subject with her detachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth