1302 users online (233 members and 1069 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Continue your general discussion here!

Bringing this over:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    What searches??
    I'm really confused about this too. Didn't they have lots of ground searches for Trenton Duckett and there wasn't any possible forensic evidence that would lead them to believe he was dead right? So why do they keep saying "We aren't searching because we don't know where to look. She's with a kidnapper!"

Trenton could've been with a kidnapper too, but they still searched for him.

I know people have said that it's been so long that people don't know where to look without a tip, but wouldn't looking somewhere be better than getting the word out with a billboard that is just reinforcing what has been all over the news anyway? That's better than sitting on your butt convincing yourself and the public that a kidnapper who we have no evidence of exists.

I don't presume to know how they feel, it just seems odd there aren't any active searches, that's all. I agree they are living a nightmare but I'm just wondering what's up with the seemingly non-existent "search".

Aside from LE occasionally searching a wooded area or a lake based on a tip, what other searches aside from that psychic group is going on? Hell, weekend searches are still going on for Stacy Peterson.

thank you chico
    God Bless Jorelys

Could this be it??

COULD THIS BE IT????

I also believe Caysee had other reasons for wanting that shovel - other than breaking locks or burying something. Initially I thought it was to provide her alibi........

BUT WHAT IF Cayse went next door to place a phonecall from their home to her own cell phone????? And found the neighbour and had to ask him for something? Since he was out in his garden she asked the first thing she saw in front of her.

What if the person who gave her the shovel is the same person who his number was entered in Cayse's book as the Juliette or Jeff number???????

Thanks, Chico.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy_q_sky View Post
    Exactly! Remember they want US to do the searching.
    Why search? ... The omniscient Anthony's know who has their granddaughter ... and "they" are under surveillance ... and "they" know "they" are being watched ... but can't say more for fear "they" will hurt little Caylee ...

Do these people find it as hard to navigate the conflicts in their statements as we do? ... Do they really think that they are weaving a believable tale ...

Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    Why search? ... The omniscient Anthony's know who has their granddaughter ... and "they" are under surveillance ... and "they" know "they" are being watched ... but can't say more for fear "they" will hurt little Caylee ...

Do these people find it as hard to navigate the conflicts in their statements as we do? ... Do they really think that they are weaving a believable tale ...
    Which is why I believe that Casey's behavior has been learned. Again, the nut didn't fall far from the crazy tree.

I may be totally wrong, but in most cases like this, doesn't the family ask for assistance from TES, Sund, etc.? I know there are organizations that come in for support, organize searches, etc.
    IMO

fox news....here we go

Update from meeting. LE does not believe there is any credible evidence to the kidnapper theory. LE does not want any private investigators working on the case.
    The family says their investigators are watching people. LE does not appreciate it.
    LE just wants to clarify things.

Personally, I think releasing the psych report and George and Caseys visit tape would clear up things.

OME
    God Bless Jorelys

Fox News Reports: There are key individuals that the family beleives are responsible for missing Caylee. Anthony's have their own detectives who are not necessarily working with LE. There are people being investigated and watched. HMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    COULD THIS BE IT????

I also believe Caysee had other reasons for wanting that shovel - other than breaking locks or burying something. Initially I thought it was to provide her alibi........

BUT WHAT IF Cayse went next door to place a phonecall from their home to her own cell phone????? And found the neighbour and had to ask him for something? Since he was out in his garden she asked the first thing she saw in front of her.

What if the person who gave her the shovel is the same person who his number was entered in Cayse's book as the Juliette or Jeff number???????
    wow interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Openmyeyes View Post
    Update from meeting. LE does not believe there is any credible evidence to the kidnapper theory. LE does not want any private investigators working on the case.
    The family says their investigators are watching people. LE does not appreciate it.
    LE just wants to clarify things.

Personally, I think releasing the psych report and George and Caseys visit tape would clear up things.

OME

They probably don't appreciate it because the family's investigators are watching all those poor Zaneidas!

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I may be totally wrong, but in most cases like this, doesn't the family ask for assistance from TES, Sund, etc.? I know there are organizations that come in for support, organize searches, etc.

Absolutely, if your interested in finding your loved one you do

Well, we have heard again and again that Casey does not trust LE. So, the family hires detectives who are watching key individuals. At least this makes sense with George's comment yesterday.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast