Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over:

What searches??

I'm really confused about this too. Didn't they have lots of ground searches for Trenton Duckett and there wasn't any possible forensic evidence that would lead them to believe he was dead right? So why do they keep saying "We aren't searching because we don't know where to look. She's with a kidnapper!"

Trenton could've been with a kidnapper too, but they still searched for him.

I know people have said that it's been so long that people don't know where to look without a tip, but wouldn't looking somewhere be better than getting the word out with a billboard that is just reinforcing what has been all over the news anyway? That's better than sitting on your butt convincing yourself and the public that a kidnapper who we have no evidence of exists.

I don't presume to know how they feel, it just seems odd there aren't any active searches, that's all. I agree they are living a nightmare but I'm just wondering what's up with the seemingly non-existent "search".

Aside from LE occasionally searching a wooded area or a lake based on a tip, what other searches aside from that psychic group is going on? Hell, weekend searches are still going on for Stacy Peterson.

COULD THIS BE IT????

I also believe Caysee had other reasons for wanting that shovel - other than breaking locks or burying something. Initially I thought it was to provide her alibi........

BUT WHAT IF Cayse went next door to place a phonecall from their home to her own cell phone????? And found the neighbour and had to ask him for something? Since he was out in his garden she asked the first thing she saw in front of her.

What if the person who gave her the shovel is the same person who his number was entered in Cayse's book as the Juliette or Jeff number???????

Exactly! Remember they want US to do the searching.

Why search? ... The omniscient Anthony's know who has their granddaughter ... and "they" are under surveillance ... and "they" know "they" are being watched ... but can't say more for fear "they" will hurt little Caylee ...

Do these people find it as hard to navigate the conflicts in their statements as we do? ... Do they really think that they are weaving a believable tale ... :bang:

Why search? ... The omniscient Anthony's know who has their granddaughter ... and "they" are under surveillance ... and "they" know "they" are being watched ... but can't say more for fear "they" will hurt little Caylee ...

Do these people find it as hard to navigate the conflicts in their statements as we do? ... Do they really think that they are weaving a believable tale ... :bang:

Which is why I believe that Casey's behavior has been learned. Again, the nut didn't fall far from the crazy tree.

I may be totally wrong, but in most cases like this, doesn't the family ask for assistance from TES, Sund, etc.? I know there are organizations that come in for support, organize searches, etc.

Update from meeting. LE does not believe there is any credible evidence to the kidnapper theory. LE does not want any private investigators working on the case.
The family says their investigators are watching people. LE does not appreciate it.
LE just wants to clarify things.

Personally, I think releasing the psych report and George and Caseys visit tape would clear up things.

OME

Fox News Reports: There are key individuals that the family beleives are responsible for missing Caylee. Anthony's have their own detectives who are not necessarily working with LE. There are people being investigated and watched. HMMMMMMMM

COULD THIS BE IT????

I also believe Caysee had other reasons for wanting that shovel - other than breaking locks or burying something. Initially I thought it was to provide her alibi........

BUT WHAT IF Cayse went next door to place a phonecall from their home to her own cell phone????? And found the neighbour and had to ask him for something? Since he was out in his garden she asked the first thing she saw in front of her.

What if the person who gave her the shovel is the same person who his number was entered in Cayse's book as the Juliette or Jeff number???????
wow interesting idea.

Update from meeting. LE does not believe there is any credible evidence to the kidnapper theory. LE does not want any private investigators working on the case.
The family says their investigators are watching people. LE does not appreciate it.

Personally, I think releasing the psych report and George and Caseys visit tape would clear up things.

OME

They probably don't appreciate it because the family's investigators are watching all those poor Zaneidas!

I may be totally wrong, but in most cases like this, doesn't the family ask for assistance from TES, Sund, etc.? I know there are organizations that come in for support, organize searches, etc.

Absolutely, if your interested in finding your loved one you do

Well, we have heard again and again that Casey does not trust LE. So, the family hires detectives who are watching key individuals. At least this makes sense with George's comment yesterday.

OME
They're basically calling George a liar on the kidnapping stuff.

COULD THIS BE IT????

I'm not getting the significance. Whether that neighbor was in the house or working in the yard, how would she have made a call from the neighbor's phone without asking the neighbor to use it?

Are you thinking she would have broken into their house to use the phone?

They probably don't appreciate it because the family's investigators are watching all those poor Zaneidas!

OMG! I feel so badly for Zeneida's all around Florida AND Puerto Rico probably.
They can probably look forward to a lawsuit or two after all is said and done for defamation. LOL!

Fox reporting Cindy very emotional today when talking to local Orlando reporter.

This is the same reporter (Holly someone?) Cindy said "gets" them. This is kind of weird - it's almost as if the local reporter is acting as a spokesperson?

Fox Reports: Cindy Anthony was very emotional today. Cindy is still claimimg to believe in Casey. They are planning on visiting Casey tomorrow in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer