This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe poor little Caylee is still alive, but your thread looked incredibly lonely!

:blowkiss:

I don't think she is alive either. :-( In fact I feel it in my bones she is dead. If she was alive Casey would have had to tell all these whopper lies. As Anita said the thread looks very lonely so I thought I would give it a post.

:cry: I was really REALLY hoping that SOMEBODY would think she was still alive.... not me though, realistically.

If you think she's still alive, you have to buy the abduction fairytale. That's your only option.
:(

IF Caylee is still alive,.. I don't think she was kidnapped. I think she was sold. That would be the ONLY reason a mother would keep quiet about her kid being gone. (from either being sold or being killed) jmo

I do not believe the nanny/babysitter story but she could be with someone known to Casey.

I think Caylee is alive because they haven't found a body yet. I think if Casey had killed her or accidentally allowed some means of her death, Casey would have run and they would be searching for her right now too. She didn't run, she stayed put as if nothing was wrong. Even the simplest minded person attempts to flee when they are in trouble.
I personally do not buy the kidnapping story and I do not believe Caylee is dead.
I think Casey knows exactly where she is and that she is safe with a trusted friend. I think for whatever reason, Casey feels it is necessary to hide her.
Who knows, maybe she was so afraid of her parents getting custody she figured she better beat them to the punch. Look at how Caseys parents are now with the media and all this other crap...would you want them to get custody of your child? Who knows what kind of info they may have been holding over her head that would have helped them to achieve that? I'm not making accusations towards anyone, I am just trying to reason it out.
I just don't think Casey harmed her daughter. I could be wrong, of course, but it is the only way I can explain her lack of emotion.

I'm still hoping (major sigh) that this is some reallllly stupid publicity hoax....(I know, trust me, I know)

After all this brouhaha and nationwide press, if this child had been with someone ... how long would she have been kept alive after the circus hit town? Caylee is 3 years old. She can talk. She can tell people what happened. Sad to say, but .... you know.
:(

I believe she is alive and I am not going with the abduction, I am going with Mommy sold her. I will believe that until I am sure she dead. i.e. a body, substantial blood, believable confession.

I believe she is alive and I am not going with the abduction, I am going with Mommy sold her. I will believe that until I am sure she dead. i.e. a body, substantial blood, believable confession.

I'm thinkin' .......... If Casey "sold" her, she wouldn't have had to forge checks and steal money from her friend Amy after the "sale" -- but she did.

I am so torn with this case. Though the sensible part of me can see all the negative evidence piling up...I still have doubts. I need Proof!!

I've done some "research" of my own. Mind you I am in no way an expert on anything...
But I do believe that Casey loved her child...A picture says a 1000 words and in one in particular, when little Caylee is looking up at her mom and Casey is looking into the camera, you can tell that this little girl loves her mother...That is why I don't see that there was ever a history of abuse. Their family was once close...I've seen many Myspace comments referring to family gatherings, dinners, Caylee wanting to see her Uncle Lee, "sunday funday" etc...Maybe they had some dysfunction in the mix...but whose family doesn't?

If there had been an accident I think Casey would have phoned police...The ONLY reason I can see that she wouldn't is if there was something illegal involved. And I DO think there is something very illegal involved. It wouldn't surprise me given the environment she was in.

Nevertheless, am waiting to hear the DNA EVIDENCE before concluding that this child is no longer alive.

Casey claims that she told Jeff Hopkins about Caylees disapearence. He supposedly introduced the nanny to Casey. Although he and Casey did not work together it seems that they are friends on Myspace. There have been comments back and forth between them. After scrolling through his comments I've come to the conclusion that he was a very popular guy. Very connected with this crowd. Everyone wanted to hang out and party with him. Then I found comments asking him where he has been...as if he'd stopped partying. Granted those comments were sent many months ago. His comments are very limited since this story broke...I believe that many have been deleted because there are some weeks that there are no comments at all...very strange..Is he hiding something?? What or Who does he know that is connected to this...Have they questioned him thoroughly?

I also think there is a close, personal friend of hers that knows something...someone with whom she has a past, old friend, old love...Someone she could trust with this secret...someone who cares for her very deeply!!

I've been studying Casey's "Diary of Days" blog she posted on July 7. I have my own theories to that as well...maybe it contains clues that no one has uncovered yet.
I have memorized it and sadly, it is stuck in my brain...I run through it over and over trying to decode it. maybe soon I will.

The only reasoning I can give for her non-caring attitude is that she indeed give her child to someone on purpose and wanted that person to keep Caylee safe. Maybe that is why she gave a false name or misdirected the police. She claims to have spoken to Caylee and possibly the nanny on July 15, but it has not been revealed what was said...What did the nanny say to her?? What did Caylee say to her??

If the evidence from the trunk comes back negative for Caylee's DNA but positive for someone else's DNA...Then that would explain her wanting immunity for information on the whereabouts of Caylee. If not...hey I'll admit I was duped!! I'll admit that everyone else is right and I'm completly wrong!

I know that all this sounds like a Hollywood movie...but it is possible! Anything is possible.There is 98% chance that I am wrong...hell 99.9% of posters here will tell me I'm wrong!
I will say this...I don't know that she is alive...but I don't think she is dead.

My heart aches for her family because I myself know how it feels to have a close family member missing...unfortunatly my sister was not found alive. I know how it feels..I've carried that bright light of hope...only mine was tragically put out. It is devastating!!

I hope that is not the case here...I only pray that they don't have to wait any longer to find their answer...waiting is such torture.

So, if there is anyone reading this...anyone with close, personal ties to this case...I wish the very, very best in solving this mystery. I only hope that it has a happy ending...

Peace, Love, and Hope
Let's Bring Caylee Home

I also think it might be possible that someone took Caylee out of the country. It could be very easily to buy "fake" birth certificates and disguise Caylee. The people that have her most likely left the country before she was even reported missing. I just have a hard time believing a mother would not be upset that their daughter was missing. Even cases where the family member was the killer,.. atleast they acted like they cared where the hell the person was to the media and police. Casey acts like she knows exactly who has her and that she is fine. I find it hard to believe as each day goes by though, that Caylee is still alive. I pray that she is though!

I'm thinkin' .......... If Casey "sold" her, she wouldn't have had to forge checks and steal money from her friend Amy after the "sale" -- but she did.

A lot of the time in human trafficking especially of children when the parents are involved, payment is deferred until the buyers are sure the paret will not talk. Or she could have regretted it and tried to buy her back.
Do the research on human trafficking, it is scary, real and almost unbelievable.

I heard that none of her so called "friends" want to talk to police and that people are now claiming that they never even knew her...Who are they afraid of...None of them are talking!!

I'm sitting on the fence here but since LE will not give proof yet of her being dead, then I am keeping hope that she is alive also. Even in the LE press meetup today, the LE stated that it was THEIR hope and prayers that they will find Caylee safe also. So we are not alone in our hope. The link to that:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2798642

Also on another thread a list of questions were floated around about things pointing to her being dead so I will put my answers on this thread along with the questions. If anyone wants to do that same, that would be great. Here's to hope til there is no hope! thanks for the thread!

A list of things from another thread:
A seasoned detective testified that he smelled decomp.
George smelled Decomp.
Cindy smelled Decomp.
My thoughts:
It has not been proven that the smell was decomp other than the dog hits. Dogs have failed although they have success often also.
If George and Cindy were sure they smelled decomp, George wouldnt have went onto work that day, Cindy wouldnt have been delaying her search to find Casey and would not have proceeded in washing clothes instead.
If detective smelled decomp, why the delay in waiting to seize the car?

Why did she abandon the car?
My thoughts:
It ran out of gas possibly. It has not been proven that it did not.
It may have been left on the 27th, which was a Friday. More important things awaited her, the Fusion All White Party date. She was broke since Amy wasnt gone on vacation yet and we do not know when the credit cards were cut from grandmother. She had just supposedly stole gas a few days earlier. After the wild weekend, it was Monday. Too late, car was towed and no money to go get it still.

Why is there hair,stain, and smell of decomp in trunk
My thoughts:
Beach trips will usually put clothing with hair in a trunk or other items, even a car seat could put hair in trunk if too many riders needed the room.
Stain could be spill from the laundry detergent which glows in black light, if that container existed.
Smell from a rotted pizza and laundry detergent could be real bad, unknown how bad, but that smell has not been proven as like the decomp smell has not been proven either.

Why did she fabricate Zenaida?
My thoughts:
It has not been proven that someone did not go by the alias of ZG and that Casey knew her.
If Casey did not want to report this ZG, then she would not give correct details but would lie.
If she did not, does not, want to report this ZG, it is possible that she does fear the results of what would happen if she did/does.

Why did she fabricate her job?
My thoughts:
She stated that she wanted to go there to Universal to see if they might somehow find out if the ZG person or Caylee had been seen there, how she thought she might find this out is unknown.
Why she did not tell the detectives that they needed to go there for leads is unknown.

Why did she not just "pick up" Caylee from this so called person after Cindy forced her to admit she hadn't seen her.
My thoughts:
She really could not find the person because the person was given Caylee, bought Caylee, or stole Caylee, and the person left the country or the person is someone who she wanted and still wants to have Caylee forever instead of her parents or DSS.

Why did she borrow a shovel?
My thoughts:
She may have used it to open the shed. Her father may have been reporting the stolen gas late, or he may have added that info to give a better report. It is always better to have a breaking into than it is to have just something stolen from an unlocked shed. Maybe George decided to report the stolen gas just to make Casey come home, but it didnt work because she did come, but without Caylee, and then, she didnt stay.

Why did she tell everyone who asked "she is with the nanny" she is with my parents" conflicting statements.
My thoughts:
Maybe she was using both as sitters during that time. Note that on the 15th, she was with her mother.

Why would she say she was conducting her own investigation if she willingly let Caylee go with someone?
My thoughts:
She had to give a reason for not reporting and that sounded like one, even though she admitted it was a stupid one later.

What kind of invisible, untraceable, heartless individual would have not come forward with Caylee by now?
My thoughts:
Someone who loves her as their own and wants a child badly, possibly not in their own right mind. Someone who is a sex predator. Someone who sold her. Someone who got rid of her body a long time ago already.

I also think it might be possible that someone took Caylee out of the country. It could be very easily to buy "fake" birth certificates and disguise Caylee. The people that have her most likely left the country before she was even reported missing. I just have a hard time believing a mother would not be upset that their daughter was missing. Even cases where the family member was the killer,.. atleast they acted like they cared where the hell the person was to the media and police. Casey acts like she knows exactly who has her and that she is fine. I find it hard to believe as each day goes by though, that Caylee is still alive. I pray that she is though!

I'm not sure what I think at this point, I have been on the fence from day one. I think though if she is still alive this scenario is probable. That someone took her out of the country. Especially since no one knew she was gone for a month. Seems unlikely to me, with everything else, but I am trying to be hopeful. I would rather hear that someone took her than her mother killed her. Let's pray that's right. I have noticed on some other threads that people think that the kidnappers haven't asked for ransom, or demanded anything, so it seems unlikely she's been kidnapped, but People kidnap kids all the time just cause they want kids! It's that simple. I just hope it's that and not something sinister. We'll just have to wait for the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain