Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    A cell phone number given to the police - they will find it - just go to the station and keep talking and telling them what Casey is like and how long she has been gone and that "we're talking about a 3 yr old little gir" (cindy's words) and they would have at least acted enough to make sure the child is ok.
    "Hello officer, my adult daughter left the house with her daughter, she said they were on a trip to Jacksonville and last time I asked to speak with my granddaugter she said she was already down for the night." Not sure that would result in Casey's cellphone pings being located and a wellness check.

Proof was that the child and her mother had lived with them up until. The only address she had to give LE would have been hers because that is where they (mother and child) lived.
    Huh?
    Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    She could have reported the car stolen too.
    IIRC the car wasn't stolen. The GP's let her use it.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    I could get on board with that theory except she called Tony to pick her up, so that ruined that story.
    When all the forensic results are completed, if they show that Caylee was in the trunk of the car and that she was deceased, Casey won't be able to blame anyone else. She called Tony and he picked her up. From the reports, she told him something was wrong with the car and that her father was going to pick it up later. The car was later towed to an impound yard, where George picked it up. So Casey was the last person to drive the car before it was abandoned at the check-cashing store.

I think if the forensic results are conclusive that Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk of the car, it will be very difficult for Casey to claim that someone else caused Caylee's death.

A cell phone number given to the police - they will find it - just go to the station and keep talking and telling them what Casey is like and how long she has been gone and that "we're talking about a 3 yr old little gir" (cindy's words) and they would have at least acted enough to make sure the child is ok.

LE would have thought it was just some kind of family disagreement. They would not have gotten involved in this unless there was some solid proof that the child was in danger. No one has to allow their parents or even the weird Uncle access to their children.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.

JMO - We've seen the house inside and out. This was (appearance wise) a nice middle class family. Nice house, great toys for the child, well kept. etc etc. We know the GP's were basically raising Caylee. I can't believe Cindy would have let that child just "go away" for a month without even speaking to her on the phone. Now I know - before you all blast me - she has no "rights" to that child BUT she could have called the police (hounded them day after day) explained to them the situation and they would have done a wellness check - they do that for the elderly. Or she could have called CPS - they would have AT LEAST checked on the child. Yet, loving grandma just goes on about her days. If we believe the 911 calls - she threatened Casey with custody - so why go THAT LONG without making sure the child was ok? Everyone I know and have asked has said "no way - I would have had to check on that child - one way or another". That's what don't add up for me.
    Yeah, I agree. But then remember too that it took Casey's friend Amy returning from her trip, discovering Casey had stolen $700 from her, to contact Cindy and "tell Cindy where Casey could be found?" In Cindy's MySpace blog about 2 weeks after Casey supposedly left with Caylee (July 3rd) Cindy asks "who's watching" her little angel if not for her?? Which also indicates she had no knowledge of any "nanny". Reverse it - say something is up ith Cindy being involved...I don't see how......but if she was, I'm wondering.....why then did she call 911?

Why would an RN cover up the death of a beloved granddaughter? Why not use her knowledge to at least stage and accident? They happen every day, and Nurses and LE's know this.

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    It's hard to send the police on a wellness check when all the info you have is a cell phone number.

Did Cindy have any idea whee Casey was living?

She had to get Amy to take her to Casey when TSHTF.....and even that was only because she found Amy's paperwork in the car.

Where would she have sent LE?
    What about Lee?? He has made so many statements regarding how close he and Casey are. Seems like he is always readily available- he didn't know his sister and niece were missing for a month? Didn't have a clue how to find her? He had Tony's phone number in his cell phone and he is pictured partying with several of the crew in photos taken in 2007, if I'm not mistaken.

What about Casey's statement regarding the abandoned car- that she was sure Cindy would see it since she drove right past it everyday to work?

C&G didn't take Cindy's clothes out and fill the car back up with hair, dirt and decomp, did they? Did they?
    Geez.

IIRC the car wasn't stolen. The GP's let her use it.
    That's true. But it is the lie she told 911 when she called just to get them out there. So if she said that on July 15, she could have said that earlier.

If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.
    Well said. I agree with you on this!
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Proof was that the child and her mother had lived with them up until. The only address she had to give LE would have been hers because that is where they (mother and child) lived.
    There is nothing illegal about getting ticked at you parents and moving out with your child. Also where would be the witnesses to say Casey is a bad mom? Look at the interview with the DJ friend and see what he says about what kind of mom Casey was.

They may have called Casey when they got the impound notice, they may have know at a minimum that it wasn't Casey.

Huh?
    Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol
    because she wasn't there. hadn't been there. We don't know for sure that that is what Casey told them - going to Jax. And know you calmy speak to a detective and explain the entire situation. My daughter and her toddler have been living with me and now they are gone. I haven't spoken to the child in one, two three weeks. Yes, I do get an occasional call from my daughter (mom) but whenever I ask to speak to the child - I get an excuse - for one, two, three weeks. I am worried. She has no money. SHE IS USING MY CREDIT CARD! I just want to make sure they are BOTH ok. C'mon. If she would have called and explained it all - they would have at least tried to make sure the kid was all right.

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    That's true. But it is the lie she told 911 when she called just to get them out there. So if she said that on July 15, she could have said that earlier.
    You're right.

However I think as a grandmother she couldn't "go there" with that stench before.
    Hope is strong and flies in the face of reason when it concerns someone you love.

Then she had to. Can you imagine?
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    There is nothing illegal about getting ticked at you parents and moving out with your child. Also where would be the witnesses to say Casey is a bad mom? Look at the interview with the DJ friend and see what he says about what kind of mom Casey was.
    Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast