Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

Talking Just want to draw attention to your hard work

I posted this a few days ago:
    believe09

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MitchLite
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Has anyone seen this report? The boyfriend says that during the 2-3 days in question of when they think Caylee went missing, the mother was fine, never mentioned anything about the child missing and acted normal.

I just wanted to point out that the article quoted is set up almost exactly like our forum here...hmmm....(snip)

Then, I read the link today in the Orlando Sentinel that mentions WS...you should be proud of yourselves that your hard work is getting some notice by the press!!!!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I don't see pain in the gps....I see anger that people dare to ask questions and not follow their line of bs. Sorry, but that's my opine.

the evidence is growing to the point of ridiculous that she has a hand in the
    killing of her daughter

whether the gp's want to admit it or not is not relevant

because they think the child is alive doesnt change the FACTS

sad- i think the grand parents are going to have a breakdown

if the confession comes - they will survive - barely

with no confession - this will kill them

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    Do you really believe Cold Cast Iron Casey is going to confess?
    yes, not because she wants to but because

it is getting worse for her by the day

any logical person looks at the facts and says "HOLY _ _ _ _"

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I don't see pain in the gps....I see anger that people dare to ask questions and not follow their line of bs. Sorry, but that's my opine.
    I see a lot of anger too. If you're not on the Casey train then you are the enemy.
    THIS IS ONE SICK FAMILY. THEY EAT CASEY'S BS WITH A TABLESPOON. THEN ASK FOR SECONDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabego View Post
    The problem with most of us, this is not our family. George is having a really hard time with this. I could see his pain. He is trying so hard to convience himself that this could not be happening! But when he really thinks about all the lies I believe he does know, just too hard to believe.

Also I am wondering since they have not released the phone calls for the 17th, the day ZG was at the apartments, could there be something on those phone records that connect Casey to those apartments.

JMO
    If anyone else has lost a family member at the hands of another family member it is utterly surreal, even when you know 100% for sure it happened. They will process it and accept when they are ready to, logically they may already be there but emotionally they may be completely spent just trying to get through the days. The anger towards the press is just displace anger, they can't yell at each other, they can't yell at Casey, not even today, it would be on the air by tonight. I am surprised we haven't seen a much bigger flip out.

miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    the evidence is growing to the point of ridiculous that she has a hand in the
    killing of her daughter

whether the gp's want to admit it or not is not relevant

because they think the child is alive doesnt change the FACTS

sad- i think the grand parents are going to have a breakdown

if the confession comes - they will survive - barely

with no confession - this will kill them

I hope you are right. I really do but I just can't see Casey confessing. I don't think that she would see it as a benefit to herself. I would like to know if she is visiting with her parents!
    I'm PROUD of you SON! ..........HOOAH!

look for the confession soon
    that was my thought this morning. the pressure is mounting on both sides of the family now. could it have something to do with the narrowing of the timeline? i think so.

miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!

Yeah but she's not logical. Nothing logical about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    From what was said about the mysterious letter, I gathered that it would be illegal for her to have her attorney take anything out that was not checked by jail authoriites. Besides in one of the links it says she id not allowed pencil or paper. I think that was thrown in to dispel any more talk of letters. I'll look for the link. It was posted this morning if anyone wants to help me find it.
    Actually, OUTgoing inmate mail is not checked at all.......ingoing is.

Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
    RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Here is a little question I was wondering. I have been reading a lot of people post about obstruction charges for george and cindy if murder charges come. I'm not going to comment on that either way. My question is if this case if officially a missing persons case could they be charged with obstructing the murder investigation. For example cindy washing the pants, if she didn't know that they were looking at casey as a suspect of foul play in that time...how is she breaking any law. I'm def not looking for an argument on this just seeing if anyone is more knowledgable than I. I would just think that it would have to be a willful effort to conseal evidence in order to make those kinds of charges. I could be wrong, it has happened before...like once a day at least on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Clint indicated that he's spoken with LE and we know Tony has also spoken with LE. I think we can assume that LE has a pretty good idea of where Casey was during the period in question. Witness testimony, plus cellphone records, and cellphone pings, and going to establish Casey's whereabouts.
    So what's the bottom line?

Sun 6/15 Grandma visits nursing home with Caylee (verified)

Sun 6/15 Casey spends the night with Tony (witness/Clint)

Mon 6/16 Casey leaves Anthony home with Caylee (witness/George)

Mon 6/16 Casey spends the night with Tony (witness/Clint)

Whether you believe any or all of the witness accounts, little Caylee seems to be gone without a trace by the night of June 16th.

The significance of all those unanswered cell phone calls from Casey on the afternoon of 6/16 remains to be seen.

This is to the person posting cryptic messages all over. They read and post here:

You aren't going to think it's very funny when the FBI shows up at your front door wanting an answer. No matter how rediculous the leads, they have to check them out. Know what I mean?

Yeah but she's not logical. Nothing logical about this one.
    i hear ya

but this cant go on much more
    the grandparents cant take it much longer
    they will tell her they love her no matter what happened ( which is probably true) and they need her to come clean

i think the brother already knows.

siblings and parents take the information and process is differently

he knows and can see it clearly - its taking the grandparents more time

Like Scott Peterson did when his wife and child washed up on the shore? Like Drew Peterson still hasn't done?

Logical people don't kill their child, dump the body, and go out clubbing days later... while smiling at a camera that she KNOWS is taking promo shots for the website.

I know that I am ther_beatingA_Dead and have stated this for days BUT Lee has dropped off the radar screen. Where is Lee? Why hasn't he been as vocal as he was in the begining?

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.
    Trying to get caught up here....as usual you'se have been very busy!!!

I feel both Cindy & George both started covering up for Casey immediately. If he was worried & well aware of the smell in the car he'd of been calling 911. Ya think he'd at that time been worried about both Casey & Caylee. Nope instead he cleaned the car & Cindy did all the dirty laundry.

If one of my kids clothes smelled like death I'd of thrown them away. No way would they have been in my washer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca View Post
    Actually, OUTgoing inmate mail is not checked at all.......ingoing is.
    All mail is checked.

It's the logical people that solve the crimes the others commit....lol

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Like Scott Peterson did when his wife and child washed up on the shore? Like Drew Peterson still hasn't done?

Logical people don't kill their child, dump the body, and go out clubbing days later... while smiling at a camera that she KNOWS is taking promo shots for the website.
    i hear ya
    i just think this time is different

heck, i could be all wet

Quote Originally Posted by Girlrilla View Post
    Can anyone tell me why everyone spells his name TonE? Is it to keep from posting names of people who are probably innocent or is that how he really spells it?
    That was his display name on my space. But he's "Tony" in real life . ; )

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    IMO, this person is not working with a full deck. This case is crazy enough without throwing this into the mix. Unfortunately, it's stuff like this that that the GP's and latch on to and why they sound crazier with each day.
    Seems to be a few people involved in this case that are a couple bricks short short of a full load. I don't think that's reason to discount their input. I think all aspects should be delved into. No matter what.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Remember that just because you don't feel this is worth delving into, doesn't mean that all of us feel that way.

I know that I am ther_beatingA_Dead and have stated this for days BUT Lee has dropped off the radar screen. Where is Lee? Why hasn't he been as vocal as he was in the begining?
    cause HE KNOWS

he is looking at is differently than the parents who are still in denial

Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions like phone-records, fake phone numbers, fake job, etc. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

If the tape of the visit is released to the press, be skeptical, very skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now. I bet you Cayse's lawyer will leak the tape himself to the press.

cause HE KNOWS

he is looking at is differently than the parents who are still in denial
    Don't be so sure, George alluded yesterday to Lee being the one knocking on doors and running down leads.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast