Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Huh?
    Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol
    Where are the people on this board that have LE experience when you need them to answer these and other pertinent questions?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    because she wasn't there. hadn't been there. We don't know for sure that that is what Casey told them - going to Jax. And know you calmy speak to a detective and explain the entire situation. My daughter and her toddler have been living with me and now they are gone. I haven't spoken to the child in one, two three weeks. Yes, I do get an occasional call from my daughter (mom) but whenever I ask to speak to the child - I get an excuse - for one, two, three weeks. I am worried. She has no money. SHE IS USING MY CREDIT CARD! I just want to make sure they are BOTH ok. C'mon. If she would have called and explained it all - they would have at least tried to make sure the kid was all right.
    I get where you're coming from, but where would they go to check on Casey and Caylee?
    No one knew where they were living anymore.
    Cindy's only contact with Casey and Caylee was through a cell phone.
    LE cannot do a wellness check on/through a cell phone is all I'm trying to say.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    You're right.

However I think as a grandmother she couldn't "go there" with that stench before.
    Hope is strong and flies in the face of reason when it concerns someone you love.

Then she had to. Can you imagine?
    No - I can't imagine. I love my children with all my heart. Would protect them to the death. BUT - smell that smell in their car? No way, I'm not putting my butt on the line. Something is wrong - big, huge red flag. Much less - oh yea wait, gotta go do that load of laundry. I just can't wrap my head around it.

I get where you're coming from, but where would they go to check on Casey and Caylee?
    I think if you made that call here they would refer you to CPS/DSHS to file a report there. Whether they would track her down, maybe, but considering the workload and complaints it would priortized against I still think it is unlikely.

Yep - and THAT ALONE would have started this a whole lot sooner than it did. Maybe there would have been a chance at that point. Plus - I know - for a fact, if Cindy couldn't have gotten anywhere with the police - she could have called CPS and they would have been in there in a heartbeat. That I do know for a fact. Even if all they had to go on was a cell phone.

Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.
    She had the credit cards to buy more stuff with. The thing that Casey did , which kept the LE on her side IMO, is check in by phone regularly. Her own lawyer says she's intelligent and her mom says she plans ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    What about Lee?? He has made so many statements regarding how close he and Casey are. Seems like he is always readily available- he didn't know his sister and niece were missing for a month? Didn't have a clue how to find her? He had Tony's phone number in his cell phone and he is pictured partying with several of the crew in photos taken in 2007, if I'm not mistaken.

What about Casey's statement regarding the abandoned car- that she was sure Cindy would see it since she drove right past it everyday to work?

C&G didn't take Cindy's clothes out and fill the car back up with hair, dirt and decomp, did they? Did they?
    Geez.

Lee, like everyone else thought/heard Caylee was with the nanny.
    Why would he question?
    NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING WAS AMISS!

My brother has no idea who has my kids when we all meet out on the town.
    He would have no reason to ask...would yours?
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.
    None of these actions are illegal
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

FWIW, if LE is correct that Caylee has not been with us since June 16, maybe while Cindy was still at work, then calling LE two weeks later would have had the same results. Casey in jail, Caylee missing.

No - I can't imagine. I love my children with all my heart. Would protect them to the death. BUT - smell that smell in their car? No way, I'm not putting my butt on the line. Something is wrong - big, huge red flag. Much less - oh yea wait, gotta go do that load of laundry. I just can't wrap my head around it.
    That is exactly what sane people do.
    At the first whiff we would have called the cops.
    Like you, I would in no way touch that car!

These folks of Casey's (and her too) are a bit on the strange side though.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    When all the forensic results are completed, if they show that Caylee was in the trunk of the car and that she was deceased, Casey won't be able to blame anyone else. She called Tony and he picked her up. From the reports, she told him something was wrong with the car and that her father was going to pick it up later. The car was later towed to an impound yard, where George picked it up. So Casey was the last person to drive the car before it was abandoned at the check-cashing store.

I think if the forensic results are conclusive that Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk of the car, it will be very difficult for Casey to claim that someone else caused Caylee's death.
    ITA - sure does look that way. But with the new info tonight - the roommate and possibly Tony - if they can place Casey with them on the night of the 15th - that leaves Cindy being the last person "documented" with Caylee alive. George says he saw them at the house on the 16th - but that is heresay. This is going to get alot more interesting before it is over.

BTW I wonder if the kidnappers that George is watching read on here - we know they are watching George.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I think if you made that call here they would refer you to CPS/DSHS to file a report there. Whether they would track her down, maybe, but considering the workload and complaints it would priortized against I still think it is unlikely.
    Sad but true
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    CPS has 72 hours to check every call. That's the law. I live in South Florida (huge population) just like Orlando and they manage to get that check done. They do. It's afterwards that the poor children start falling through the cracks. But that initial call - oh yea - they check and they check fast.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    This is coming strictly from the perspective of having spent several years around someone that I now believe has anti-social personality disorder in my not so distant past.
    I could never challenge one of his lies. It caused the worst verbal and or physical blow-ups. This to me was Casey saying "How dare you discredit me on TV." The one I knew got extremely angry when he was exposed. If they ever contradict her or expose her, it will not be pretty. It's more of the same manipulation, just the ugly side of it.
    It's true of the 27yo single mother in my family as well. Her mother calls her bi-polar, and tries to deny that there is anything seriously wrong with her, to the extent that they will give her credit for things she hasn't accomplished. Parents of compulsive liars are ashamed and frustrated that despite all their years being good and nuturing parents, they must admit that they have a sociopath capable of physical harm in their home.

This ex-sister-in-law of mine is 27 and still living at home. She has one 3yo illegitimate daughter and is now pregnant with an illegitimate son due in December. I watched in horror last year as this spoiled sociopath grabbed her mother (my mother-in-law) by the hair and started punching her in the face for telling her crazy daughter that she was taking away the family car keys from her for having driven drunk that night. It took me, my father-in-law and this crazy psycho's "man-of-the-hour" to get her off of my mother-in-law. The cops were called and I listened as my in-laws told the police that my SIL has a history of doing this and they feel they can't keep her out of their home because she will either neglect their grandchildren to spite them, or she will burn their house down to hurt them.

I'm not kidding. And I'm only sharing because some people can't relate to what it's like to be put in the middle of the love for your grandchildren and the fear of a sick child you've raised - and can't stop loving.

My in-laws are devout Christian's. You would never know this problem exists in their home until you got close enough into the family to see it yourself. My ex-husband (the psycho's brother) just like Lee, is pissed and ashamed to admit he has a sister. I was angry with him for not telling me about her when we were dating. I felt decieved of the choice to decide if I wanted to be related to such a family. I really hate my SIL, and I hate that her sweet parents ultimately give her whatever she wants just to appease her tantrums. When my SIL is happy and content (read: spoiled) she behaves almost like a normal person. It's only when you tell her no, and deny her what she feels ENTITLED to (ie her parents house, cars and money) that you see the devil in her. And I have no doubt that she would go so far as to kill her parents if she felt they were rejecting her. I'm glad I live thousands of miles away from her.

To say it's absurd to believe a 22yo can not control the actions (through emotions) of their family is to say one has no experience in dealing with a personality disorder in their home. I would never have imagined it myself, as I am a "normal parent" raising "normal, balanced children" with rules and expectations. But the reason I am personally tied to this case above all others is because I can relate to how Casey's sick mind works - she is living out my in-laws worst fears, and I need to see how it plays out. I fear for my in-laws and I fear for my little niece and nephew.

Thanks for hearing me out if you've read this far. It was good to finally find a place to talk about it.

None of these actions are illegal
    I think that we are missing the Swags original comment. He said (correct me if I am wrong Swag) basically that he would not have dealt with all the runaround that Casey was giving about Caylee. I think his point is that Cindy didn't try to find Caylee and Casey. Not that she didn't call the police. Lee had Tony's phone number and Casey had other friends. She could have enlisted their help.

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast