Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 562

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

  1. #351
    I'm with robotdog on the confession. I think she will break. Casey is just not smart enough to pull this off. No way no how. Even without a body, LE, FBI and FDLE have enough resources that they are going to pile this up to the point where if she wants to avoid the Death Penalty (which we have and use) and instead gets life, she'll definately break.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by sabego View Post
    The problem with most of us, this is not our family. George is having a really hard time with this. I could see his pain. He is trying so hard to convience himself that this could not be happening! But when he really thinks about all the lies I believe he does know, just too hard to believe.

    Also I am wondering since they have not released the phone calls for the 17th, the day ZG was at the apartments, could there be something on those phone records that connect Casey to those apartments.

    JMO
    I think LE (& sources) are playing a few *mind games* of their own.....

    Seems very odd LE now claim to be very interested in the 16th, 17th, & 18th,
    while *sources* have leaked just a little info re: calls on the 16th & 18th (only).......

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Don't be so sure, George alluded yesterday to Lee being the one knocking on doors and running down leads.
    yea i heard that

    george is lost

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    If the tape of the visit is released be skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now.
    It's the Anthony Family Players' version of reality TV.

  5. #355
    MsRyber's Avatar
    MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    KW
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by McSev View Post
    <cough> psychics <cough>
    As kooky as it is, self-serving or not, at least SOMEONE is looking for her.
    More than her grandparents are.

  6. #356
    miss lisa's Avatar
    miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    cause HE KNOWS

    he is looking at is differently than the parents who are still in denial
    You know I SO want Lee to be a stand up guy! I think (IMO) in his mind he is his heart maybe giving him a little trouble because he loves Casey. I would just like to hear him speak what he TRULY THINKS. I really want to hear from him..... Please love and stand up for Caylee Lee! Please!
    I'm PROUD of you SON! ..........HOOAH!

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,801
    I just want Cindy to explain to the media why Casey didn't call the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th to say where the heck is my kid.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    I'm with robotdog on the confession. I think she will break. Casey is just not smart enough to pull this off. No way no how. Even without a body, LE, FBI and FDLE have enough resources that they are going to pile this up to the point where if she wants to avoid the Death Penalty (which we have and use) and instead gets life, she'll definately break.

    shaking whole body in YES MODE


  9. #359
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    "George's anger"

    The stages of grief that Kubler-Ross identified are:

    * Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    * Anger (why is this happening to me?)

    * Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
    * Depression (I don't care anymore)
    * Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    I just want Cindy to explain to the media why Casey didn't call the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th to say where the heck is my kid.
    me too

    i didnt understand the SUGAR COATING verision the first time

  11. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

    This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

    Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

    If the tape of the visit is released be skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now.
    I can see that backfiring IMO. More people will be outraged over the concern for Casey instead of Caylee. More people will be upset that the Anthonys are softballing instead of questioning Casey. Baez can tell the ANthonys whatever he wants but they can still do what they want. Yup at risk of not seeing Casey but maybe that is exactly what Casey needs. Total lack of support. To be ALONE.

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    You know I SO want Lee to be a stand up guy! I think (IMO) in his mind he is. I would just like to hear him speak what he TRULY THINKS. I really want to hear from him.....
    he should be able to, he has been out of "that" household for 2 years now, so hopefully that provides some objectivity, if only for his heart to know

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    This is to the person posting cryptic messages all over. They read and post here:

    You aren't going to think it's very funny when the FBI shows up at your front door wanting an answer. No matter how rediculous the leads, they have to check them out. Know what I mean?
    who are you concerned about, SuziQ? did I miss something?

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Seems to be a few people involved in this case that are a couple bricks short short of a full load. I don't think that's reason to discount their input. I think all aspects should be delved into. No matter what.

    You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

    Remember that just because you don't feel this is worth delving into, doesn't mean that all of us feel that way.
    By all means. Feel free to delve into it. I'm not going to though. Posters here have reported their virus scans activating when they go to where this person is directing them. That is why I'm not posting this persons info. I don't want to direct my fellow sleuthers to a site that might cause them trouble with their computers. And I'm pretty sure if the mods here are deleting that persons posts, there is a good reason.

  15. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    It's the Anthony Family Players' version of reality TV.
    Yes I eluded to that yesterday.
    It's become a sick perverted reality show. The GPs are killing me with their anger and horse chit theory's......and contrary to what someone said here yesterday(I won't name names so as to not out them) the Anthony's are not playing a game with us, they are serious/lost their minds over this. NICE GOING CASEY. She doesn't care who's under the bus as long as it's not her.

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    I can see that backfiring IMO.
    Didn't account for that, you are absolutely right.

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    I hope you are right. I really do but I just can't see Casey confessing. I don't think that she would see it as a benefit to herself. I would like to know if she is visiting with her parents!

    If she gives up the location of remains, she may be able to negotiate a deal...
    (although I think she'd LOVE a trial)

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

    This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

    Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions like phone-records, fake phone numbers, fake job, etc. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

    If the tape of the visit is released to the press, be skeptical, very skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now. I bet you Cayse's lawyer will leak the tape himself to the press.
    I wonder still why the video conference with her father over a week ago was never released. I believe this could be the case today as well.
    I hope to see their faces when they come out of the jail this morning. I think their looks will say a million words in silence.

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,869
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    who are you concerned about, SuziQ? did I miss something?
    Post 365 explains it a little bit better. The person posting crypic messages all over craigslist has also posted them on WS. And the mods keep deleting the messages.

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pennypacker View Post
    Yes I eluded to that yesterday.
    It's become a sick perverted reality show. The GPs are killing me with their anger and horse chit theory's......and contrary to what someone said here yesterday(I won't name names so as to not out them) the Anthony's are not playing a game with us, they are serious/lost their minds over this. NICE GOING CASEY. She doesn't care who's under the bus as long as it's not her.
    I said this one week ago. The Anthony's will definitely need therapy to overcome what might have happened to Casey when the police present their case. And whether they will chose to stand behind their daughter and support her publicly, they will need a whole extra therapy to overcome how their daughter put them on a wild goose chase.

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    If anyone else has lost a family member at the hands of another family member it is utterly surreal, even when you know 100% for sure it happened. They will process it and accept when they are ready to, logically they may already be there but emotionally they may be completely spent just trying to get through the days. The anger towards the press is just displace anger, they can't yell at each other, they can't yell at Casey, not even today, it would be on the air by tonight. I am surprised we haven't seen a much bigger flip out.
    I agree. Also, it will be very hard for there marriage to survive this event. The stress of having a child like Casey is beyond stress and pits the mother and father against each other. The last couple of years have only made it worse with having a grandchild in there home that they feel totally responsible for.

    I think there is more to the story this morning than just the questions from the reporter.....they already know this is what most people thing.....something happened prior to them arriving at the jail this morning.

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    i hear ya
    i just think this time is different

    heck, i could be all wet
    i think casey will talk soon.shes been in a cell for some time now and pretty isolated. she has had plenty of time to think...also i cant imagine what it is like being shuffled around in handcuffs and taking orders from staff in uniforms..even though casey seems hardened ..she is only 22...this is very young to keep up a charade with the scrutiny of media,public opinion and family barking at her heels.

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I wonder still why the video conference with her father over a week ago was never released. I believe this could be the case today as well.
    I hope to see their faces when they come out of the jail this morning. I think their looks will say a million words in silence.

    If it is to LE's benefit, they will release it, trust me.

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by marly56 View Post
    i think casey will talk soon.shes been in a cell for some time now and pretty isolated. she has had plenty of time to think...also i cant imagine what it is like being shuffled around in handcuffs and taking orders from staff in uniforms..even though casey seems hardened ..she is only 22...this is very young to keep up a charade with the scrutiny of media,public opinion and family barking at her heels.
    I don't think hardened begins to sum Casey up.

    http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/...caylee-in.html

    Secondary/Neurotic Sociopath MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF CRIMINAL Dysfunctional Upbringing, Pathological Liar, Anti Social, No Conscience, Intelligent, Manipulator, Drug/Alcohol Abuser, Charming, Emotional Thrill Seeker, Fearless, Promiscuous, Convincing Con Artist.

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Post 365 explains it a little bit better. The person posting crypic messages all over craigslist has also posted them on WS. And the mods keep deleting the messages.
    Craigs list flags the posts for deletion as well.

    Plus, someone on here looked where this post directs.. the pics weren't in any way close to the people in this case.

    Also, if you do a search for one of the names listed as a culprit... he's a roofer etc ..

    Plus, the craigslist poster said, something to the effect that the only people who are on this are he, his fiancee and dog.

    That's the reader's digest...
    My scan wouldn't let me access the link as it was deemed a threat.
    Others, who did, had some computer issues after.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 04:00 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:33 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #82
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:46 AM
  4. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73
    By gigi2009 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 561
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •