Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

OTR is on in 40 minutes & I plan to be glued to my TiVO . . . hope true sleuthers are ready to "blog" . . . you all R-O-C-K!!!

I love Greta. She answers emails from silly sleuths like me

I'd call into her show if she allowed . . . I haven't emailed her before, though. I cannot believe no one in the media has shown Cindy's early July MySpace post . . .

Is Greta going to have more information? I can't decide whether to go to Target or watch Greta.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Is Greta going to have more information? I can't decide whether to go to Target or watch Greta.
    This is from her page at Fox News ~

Wednesday, August 13:
    Greta live in Orlando with the latest developments on the search for Caylee Anthony

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Well, I am sure it is nothing new, just more of the same. And OTR is repeated 2 hours after 10p show (eastern). Target, eh? This time of night would be a perfect time to go (just before closing)

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    I'd call into her show if she allowed . . . I haven't emailed her before, though. I cannot believe no one in the media has shown Cindy's early July MySpace post . . .
    I sent it to OTR and Nancy
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

I don't think this hotel has fox news. Haven't found it. Please post if there is something interesting or new!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    I sent it to OTR and Nancy
    Awesome!!! I really wish it would be included in discussions. It is almost as damning as Cindy's comment in the 911 call about the smell in the car!

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    I don't think this hotel has fox news. Haven't found it. Please post if there is something interesting or new!! Thanks!
    OhMyGod -- I would die!!! Will update forum with any interesting Greta stuff!!

BTW - if you are a native to StL, what high school did you go to? (tee hee, I am a transplant & was so confused when asked this ?)

I just saw a preview on Fox News and she's got an interview with someone who spent a lot of time with Casey in June. Tony???

Greta just said she has a Key interview coming up at 9

Greta just announced during Hannity and Colmes that she got an exclusive interview with someone who was with Casey a lot during the month of June!

cindys myspace post? does anyone have a link to that , please.?

Please post all the details from Greta for those of us who are cableless! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bananajam View Post
    she deleted it but I have a copy pm me if you want me to send it to you if someone doesn't point you in the right direction
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Cindy's Myspace Post

I found it on an older thread here, so I'll just paste it below - it is very telling.

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
    Thursday, July 03, 2008
    my caylee is missing

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

you guys probably already know this, but just in case, Jesse Grunds father has been blogging on myspace about all the hubbub being said about his son on this very forum...i thought it was kinda funny, that you guys must be doing something right...thats what brought me here from scared monkeys...nice job!

thank you wishing tree...

you guys probably already know this, but just in case, Jesse Grunds father has been blogging on myspace about all the hubbub being said about his son on this very forum...i thought it was kinda funny, that you guys must be doing something right...thats what brought me here from scared monkeys...nice job!
    Actually I didn't know that! Do you have a link?

For some reason, I don't think it is Tony...I could be wrong tho. Amy seems more likely. Personally, I would rather hear from Amy so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part! LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    For some reason, I don't think it is Tony...I could be wrong tho. Amy seems more likely. Personally, I would rather hear from Amy so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part! LOL
    I too am thinking it could be Amy! I remember now that Tony really didn't want to talk with the media. Only about 10 more minutes and we'll find out!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
    Actually I didn't know that! Do you have a link?
    Why read it somewhere else? We have the scoop: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67972
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Some guy named Drew is going to be on there, but I don't know who he is. They're showing Greta talking to him on the pre-show webcast right now.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast