Another Angle / Thought...

Sunshinegirl

Reaction score
I just realized that Cindy must have known about the stolen credit cards before actually picking up Casey's car from the impound lot and talking with her. If you remember, in her 911 call she says that she needs to have someone arrested for stealing a car and money and she says that she has the affidavits from the bank. This leads me to believe that she had knowledge of money being withdrawn by Casey. Do you think this is what caused the flurry of calls to "Mom and Dad" on June 16th - 18th, that Cindy possibly had the credit cards cancelled???

Just trying to piece this all together somehow... How much longer will the DNA take?????

I just realized that Cindy must have known about the stolen credit cards before actually picking up Casey's car from the impound lot and talking with her. If you remember, in her 911 call she says that she needs to have someone arrested for stealing a car and money and she says that she has the affidavits from the bank. This leads me to believe that she had knowledge of money being withdrawn by Casey. Do you think this is what caused the flurry of calls to "Mom and Dad" on June 16th - 18th, that Cindy possibly had the credit cards cancelled???

Just trying to piece this all together somehow... How much longer will the DNA take?????

No, the flurry of calls has nothing to do with the credit cards.

No clue on how much longer regarding the DNA testing. We are all waiting.

You don't find it interesting that Cindy already had an Affidavit from her bank at the time of the 911 call???

I sure do find it interesting as if she were preparing for something soon. Cindy had posted on July 3 to her myspace page a rant about Casey stealing lots of money from her. I take it she had already taken care of the cards, or if she had not, I sure wonder why she didnt.

Amy had already contacted Cindy...Cindy was ready.
She also had to know who broke into the shed.
IMO The flurry of phone calls was Casey demanding why she was now locked out of the house......Again, sociopaths cannot handle rejection/abandonment. Casey could have thought "I'll show you..."

Question is: Were there also phone calls on Tuesday?

but that is your speculation, right? that isn't fact.

Ok... something else I question is why do the grandparents and Lee always schedule their visits with Casey seperate? Is she only allowed 2 adult visitors at a time?? Just wondering..

IMO The flurry of phone calls was Casey demanding why she was now locked out of the house......Again, sociopaths cannot handle rejection/abandonment. Casey could have thought "I'll show you..."

ooo never thought the phone calls would be regarding being locked out of the house!

Please explain to me how you KNOW what was discussed in those calls? NO ONE knows. Mountain out of a molehill...

I wouldn't think that the flurry of calls were that big of a deal. First of all, we don't know if those calls are accurate. Second, that is how I call my family. I call each of their cellphones and house phone when I want to talk. Sometimes I call over and over again. I think it would be more interesting to find out if she had called say the house over and over and talked for a few minutes each time. That would indicate a fight or something. A "flurry" of calls, like what she did, might indicate that she was wanting to talk to her family at that specific time and that was the only time she had available. On the other hand, she could have needed something. She could have been trying to call to say that she was not coming home that evening. She could have been trying to find something... If her child was actually kidnapped, I would think that she might call anyone and everyone to get some sort of help. She should have called 911, but, well, she's not like a normal person in the head.

I don't know... It makes more sense in context. If she never called her family like that then I'd have to say something was up. I just know, on a personal level, that calling people like that does not always mean anything. Otherwise, I shouldn't get arrested for anything because LE and the world would deduce that I killed someone while I was really trying to get a recipe for dinner.

Patty G Quote: No, the flurry of calls has nothing to do with the credit cards.

Casey's calls were not answered, though, so how can we know why she was calling Cindy/George . . . I am more inclined to believe the "Why is the house locked?" theory.

I'm not doubting you, but I could have sworn I read on here several times that Cindy got Amy's number from some paperwork in the car and that she got in touch with Amy to find Casey.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I think you are correct about that. Cindy found a resume with Amy's phone number in the car when it was retrieved. She called Amy and learned from Amy that Casey was at Tony's house. Cindy then went to Tony's house. I am unsure whether or not Amy actually went along with Cindy to show her where Tony lives.

I am unsure whether or not Amy actually went along with Cindy to show her where Tony lives.

Amy did go along

I agree. I'm not sure about being locked out of the house, but I believe that her car was possibly going to be taken away and that Casey knew her parents were going to try and file for custody of Caylee and that she was going to have to move. Maybe they were even threatening to file charges about the Grandpa's nursing home account theft and that led to a flurry of calls.

If GA and CA choose not to press charges for the credit card theft, will she ever be charged with that crime?

Yes, I think you are correct about that. Cindy found a resume with Amy's phone number in the car when it was retrieved. She called Amy and learned from Amy that Casey was at Tony's house. Cindy then went to Tony's house. I am unsure whether or not Amy actually went along with Cindy to show her where Tony lives.

Amy did go with Cindy to Tony's. Her statement in those 400 documents mentions that she went to the door and Cindy stayed just out of sight until Casey came to the door. Amy's statement also mentioned that it was after she returned that she realized her bank account was way too low and that she had left her checkbook in her car while Casey had used the car. I don't recall when her boyfriend or friend went down to the car to look for it found it or not.

Her boyfriend didn't find it. It turned up at TL's place I believe

I wouldn't think that the flurry of calls were that big of a deal. First of all, we don't know if those calls are accurate. Second, that is how I call my family. I call each of their cellphones and house phone when I want to talk. Sometimes I call over and over again. I think it would be more interesting to find out if she had called say the house over and over and talked for a few minutes each time. That would indicate a fight or something. A "flurry" of calls, like what she did, might indicate that she was wanting to talk to her family at that specific time and that was the only time she had available. On the other hand, she could have needed something. She could have been trying to call to say that she was not coming home that evening. She could have been trying to find something... If her child was actually kidnapped, I would think that she might call anyone and everyone to get some sort of help. She should have called 911, but, well, she's not like a normal person in the head.

I don't know... It makes more sense in context. If she never called her family like that then I'd have to say something was up. I just know, on a personal level, that calling people like that does not always mean anything. Otherwise, I shouldn't get arrested for anything because LE and the world would deduce that I killed someone while I was really trying to get a recipe for dinner.

I agree with you about the "flurry of calls" however, if LE looked at her records over long period of time (3 months) and this wasn't her style of call pattern it would raise a red flag IMO.

Also, at what point did Cindy smell the car? It's weird that she wasn't freaked out about the smell until the last 911 call. I don't know it's getting late and I'm not making sense, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back