Who Is Searching For Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorakai

Former Member
Reaction score
Who is involved with the search for Caylee? I did some research and I am surprised at what I have learned:

Helpfindcaylee.com
Registrant:
Mouseffects
300 W Main Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
United States

Walton, Robert staff@mouseffects.com
MousEffects & Associates, LLC.
2021 Talley Road
Leesburg, Florida 34748
United States

Fictitious Name
MOUSEFFECTS
414 W. MAIN ST #209
LEESBURG, FL 34748

Owner:
WE SELL FREE STUFF INC.
414 W. MAIN ST. #209
LEESBURG, FL 34748
MORGAN, VINCENT C
2403 SOUTH AVE
LEESBURG FL 34748 US

We Sell Free Stuff, Inc.
Incorporated by Larry A. Perry, Joe E. Hill, Robert D. Walton, Vincent C. Morgan, We Sell Free Stuff, Inc. is located at 414 W Main St Ste 209 Leesburg, FL 34748. We Sell Free Stuff, Inc. was incorporated on Friday, October 01, 2004 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Vincent C. Morgan represents We Sell Free Stuff, Inc. as their registered agent.

Document Number P04000136967
FEI Number NONE
Date Filed 10/01/2004
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/16/2005
Event Effective Date NONE

Title P
PERRY, LARRY A
37118 SHADOW WOOD LN
FRUITLAND PARK FL 34731
Title VP
WALTON, ROBERT
5225 GREEN BRIAR LN
LADY LAKE FL 32159
Title CHMN
HILL, JOE E
P.O. BOX 491356
LEESBURG FL 34748
Title SEC
MORGAN, VINCENT C
2403 SOUTH AVE
LEESBURG FL 34748

MOUSEFFECTS & ASSOCIATES LLC
Document Number L05000066267
FEI Number 352257831
Date Filed 07/05/2005
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event CANCEL ADM DISS/REV
Event Date Filed 02/01/2008
300 WEST MAIN ST
LEESBURG FL 34748
Changed 02/01/2008
BEYER, TERRY
4840 NE 10TH STREET
OCALA FL 34470 US

Title MGRM
WALTON, ROBERT D
5225 GREEN BRIAR DR
LADY LAKE FL 32159
Title MGRM
HILL, JOE E
P.O. BOX 491356
LEESBURG FL 34748
Title MGRM
PERRY, LARRY A
37118 SHADOW WOOD LN
FRUITLAND PARK FL 34731
Title MGRM
BEYER, TERRY
4840 NE 10TH STREET
OCALA FL 34470
02/01/2008 -- REINSTATEMENT

Terry Beyer of 4840 NE 10th St Ocala, FL
Florida Profit Corporation
JERSEY GIRLS ( PUMP IT ) INC.
Document Number P05000002518
FEI Number NONE
Date Filed 01/05/2005
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/15/2006
Title P/D
BUONVIAGGIO, MILDRED F
341 3 BRIDGES ROAD
HILLSBROUGH NJ 08844
Title VP/D
VOGEL, DENISE A
5900 NE 61ST CT.
SILVER SPRINGS FL 34488
Title T
BUONVIAGGIO, MILDRED F
341 3 BRIDGES ROAD
HILLSBROUGH NJ 08844
Title S
VOGEL, DENISE A
5900 NE 61ST CT.
SILVER SPRINGS FL 34488

Florida Limited Liability Company
LET'S GO HAVE FUN LLC
Document Number L06000010996
FEI Number 043845159
Date Filed 01/31/2006
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Title MGRM
DENNISON, SCOTT A
10177 MASON DIXON CIR
ORLANDO FL 32821
Title MGRM
STETZINGER, JOHN A
2113 MORRILTON CT
ORLANDO FL 32837
Title MGRM
BEYER, TERRY L
4840 NE 10TH ST
OCALA FL 34470

http://www.sunbiz.org/ (search under Registered Agent Name List for LLC, Terry Beter has a slew of different Companies)

BEYER, TERRANCE LEE (Age 57?)
* OCALA, FL
* TRAVERSE CITY, MI
* OREM, UT
* LEESBURG, FL
* MOUNT PLEASANT, MI

Associated names:
BEYER, TERRY L

$225,000 Reward Offered For Information Leading To Caylee's Safe Return
POSTED: 5:49 pm EDT July 24, 2008
William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation

Never Lose Hope Foundation
In the recording, broadcast Wednesday and arranged by the Never Lose Hope Foundation, George Anthony tells listeners that the reward for information leading to Caylee's whereabouts is now $225,000 — a $100,000 increase thanks to local businessman Peter Benevides, according to MyFOX Orlando.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Fiscal Sponsorship

The Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. was organized as a Florida nonprofit on April 30, 2007, exclusively for charitable purposes. Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc.’s 501(c)(3) status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service, but the organization has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. Through this program, City Links will provide oversight and allocation of all funding for our activities until we have received our 501 determination.

Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/fiscalsponsorship.html

Find More Link on Web Site:
http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/download/Scan_001.pdf

E-mail:info@neverlosehopefoundation.org

Missing Kids Listed on Web Site

Anthony Brandon Mema (actually Anthony and Brandon Mema)
Anthony and Brandon Mema were abducted by their mother, Judith Brinkers. She may be using another name in order to avoid being found. If you have any information about the whereabouts of these children or their abductor, call 305-372-1808. Abductor Maiden Name; Judith Renee Brinkers or Married Name: Judith Renee Mema or possibly using another alias. There was an Amber Alert put out. The father og the boys says,... Hi, my name is Anthony Mema from Brooklyn, New York. On October 27, 2000, my wife Judith Renee Brinkers abducted my two sons. I have not seen or heard from my two sons in eight long years. I have no idea where they are.

Diego and Tammy Flores
Diego is missing with his sister, Tammy Flores (DOB: 3/30/2004). They were last seen with their father, Francisco Flores (DOB: 4/23/1974) on October 21, 2007, in Ontario. Tammy and Diego were abducted by their non-custodial father, Francisco Flores. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for the abductor on January 18, 2008. They may still be in the local area or they may travel to Oregon or to Mexico. The abductor has a mole on each cheek and a mole under his nose.

Jennifer Keesse (Kesse)
As we approach the 2 1/2 year mark since Jennifer was abducted January 24,2006, we, her family, would like to again thank all of those who support Jennifer in our efforts to find her. We remain strong, focused and working hard to find Jennifer as well as multi Law Enforcement Agencies working Jennifer’s case. Leads continue to come in and with the recent CBS 48 Hours special on Jennifer, 7/2/08, the tips have once again increased dramatically, for which we are greatly thankful.
http://jenniferkesse.com/

Michelle Beatriz Pena (Mena?msp)
Childfind of America, Inc. DOB Sept. 4, 1992, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes. Was last seen on May 21, 2008 in Norcross, GA. I do not know her story.
*** Correct me if i'm wrong but I cannot find a single news story online for her other than the missing kids orgs?

Trenton Duckett
In October 2006, Joshua hired a private investigator and, along with help from family and volunteers, created the 'Team Trenton' headquarters. 'Team Trenton' will assist police in the search for 2-year-old Trenton, who has been missing since August 27, 2006. Two year-old Trenton Duckett was safe and sound in his bedroom at about 7:00 PM on the night of August 27. That's what Melinda Duckett told police when she reported Trenton missing. She said she was in the same Windemere Villas apartment watching the movie "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" with two male friends. A local company has donated three computers and phones, along with office area to 'Team Trenton.' Joshua, along with volunteers will take in tips, create flyers, and run their newly created web-site, www.helpfindtrenton.com. Investigators are working with Interpol, as some have speculated that Trenton may have been sent out of the country. Melinda Duckett's grandparents found her body slumped in their bedroom closet on Sept. 8. Cops say she bought a shotgun in a pawnshop two days before Trenton went missing, but shot herself in the head with one of her grandfather's shotguns. In the early days of the investigation, cops placed Trenton's dad Joshua Duckett under close scrutiny. He's the son of James Duckett, the former Mascotte, Florida police officer who's on death row for raping, strangling and drowning an 11-year-old girl in 1987. Names Melinda used on myspace were Mee Kee ong Lee and previously fox3206. Melinda Duckett, also known as Mindy Duckett and Melinda Eubank Duckett. Between winter of 2006 and early August, Melinda Duckett left numerous comments on the MySpace page of a friend named Cara. Cara apparently baby-sat for Trenton Duckett quite a bit, and also appeared to be Melinda’s best friend during that period of time. After August 5th or 6th, Cara apparently shut her account down and switched to a new one.

I HAVE LIVED FOR MANY THINGS THROUGHOUT MY LIFETIME, LIVED AND LEARNED LESSONS THAT HAVE MADE ME THE PERSON THAT I AM: WHETHER THAT BE A GOOD THING OR NOT IS LEFT TO YOUR OPINION. BUT THOSE LESSONS TRUELY HAVE SHAPED MY VALUES AND ONE COMPONENT THAT I HOLD EXTREMELY VALUABLE IN MY LIFE, IS MY SON. HIS NAME IS TRENTON AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT MANY OF THE PEOPLE I TALK TO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM AND EVEN MAY STOP TALKING TO ME AFTER THEY READ THIS. (BEING THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DATE ME INSTEAD OF BEING FRIENDS AND DO NOT WANT A CHILD INVOLVED) OF COURSE THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SHALLOW AND I DO NOT WANT THEM INVOLVED IN MY LIFE ANYWAY.

August 27 - Sunday - 1:30 PM? - Melinda wrote an entry on myspace.com to a friend. 7:00 PM - 2 male friends come to Melinda’s apt. to watch a movie.

GRACE: Taking a look at that car, Josh, what can you tell us about the car?

J. DUCKETT: It was brought to my attention that on the car, she had decals in front of the rear tires on the fender well, and just prior to her committing suicide, she -- she had taken all of the decals off.

GRACE: How many decals were on there?

J. DUCKETT: There was probably four or five decals.

GRACE: Of what?

J. DUCKETT: Fox racing decals on both sides.

GRACE: Fox racing? What`s that?

J. DUCKETT: It`s a clothing company, and like, motorcycle apparel and stuff.

GRACE: So there were five decals on the front of the car. She detailed this car all the time, right?

<< Can anyone answer these questions for me about Melinda Duckett? >>
1. Who were the two male friends, their names, were they ever revealed?
2. Does anyone know the myspace addy for Melinda Duckett's friends she chatted with during the time her son went missing?
3. What did Melinda do for work?
4. Does anyone know where in Orlando Melinda hung out or frequented?

Vivian Trout (Vivian Aileen Trout)
She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Marina Trout. A photograph of Marina and her vital statistics are posted below. A felony warrant for kidnapping and interference with custody was issued for her on April 15, 1997. Marina was supposed to have supervised visitation with Vivian. She locked her supervisor in the bathroom and escaped with the child. She has previously abducted Vivian and was only allowed supervised visitation because of this. Vivian's father, John Trout, has criticized the United States government for allegedly mishandling Vivian's case and losing her case file. He kept copies of the file in his residence and says they were stolen during a burglary. Nothing else was taken. It is believed that Marina took Vivian out of the United States, possibly to Spain, Costa Rica, or South America. She is considered to be endangered. Vital statistics: Born on June 28, 1953. Brown hair, brown eyes. Marina may use the aliases "Juana Marina Lopez", "Juana Marina Lopez Trout", "Marina Vargas", "Marina Savon, Marina Savin" and/or "Marina Lopez". She has a glass right eye. Marina speaks fluent English with a heavy Spanish accent. She has an unspecified mental condition which may make her dangerous to Vivian's welfare. Was forty-three at the time.

Note: whoever created these flyers were not educated enough to spell most important info correctly, ex: the letter "m" missing in the word Miami, Jennifer Keesse is actually (Kesse) Anthony Brandon Mema was actually Anthony and Brandon Mema, 2 children missing, Michelle Beatriz Pena name under photo says Mena? I wouldn't have much faith these people could actually help me find my missing person.

Citylinks 4Charities, Inc.
WASHINGTON -- December 7 -- CityLinks 4Charities, Inc. has announced the launch of a new Web site that provides free online services to charitable and nonprofit organizations nationwide. Citylinks is an interactive community portal providing nonprofit organizations with free tools to help promote service awareness and community needs. Some of these tools include a web directory to create service awareness and traffic; also, postings for used items and special events. Additionally, the site helps with volunteer recruitment, management tools, fundraising via online donations, plus links and other resources. The mission of this Web site is best summed up by its motto &#8211; "You help others. Let us help you."

Citylinks.org a community portal providing solutions to non profit ...
About CityLinks CityLinks 4Charities is a 501c3 private foundation serving nonprofit organizations, churches & individuals in need. Our Mission ... www.citylinks.org/Home_AboutUs.asp transfers to:
http://www.helpnetusa.org/
HelpNet USA is a 501(c)(3) private operating foundation serving nonprofit organizations, churches, and individuals in need.

HelpNet USA
2151 Consulate Dr., Unit 13
Orlando, FL 32837

HelpNet USA is an online community that brings together individuals and organizations, encouraging fellowship and empowerment. At HelpNet, individuals who are experiencing times of hardship can seek out the assistance of charitable organizations operating in their local area.

Exchange Links: http://www.helpnetusa.org/exchange_links.html

Main Office: Citylinks 4Charities Inc. 3437 Bellington Drive Orlando, FL 32835 Tel: (407) 296-0713 Fax: (407) 445-4852
E-mail: info@citylinks.org

Efrain Rodriguez, 407 296-0713

CityLinks 4Charities, Inc. is a 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization funded by public and private grants & contributions. The mission of the CityLinks Web site is to serve as a complimentary information and solutions resource portal for nonprofit, charitable organizations and individuals nationwide.

http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/newsprint.cgi?file=/news2004/1207-11.htm

Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando. The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7033047&version=1&locale=EN-US

Domain Name:NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION.ORG

Registrant Name:parrish Mateo

Registrant Street1:7600 Southland
Registrant City:Orlando

Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee

... in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now." Cindy Anthony discounted the decomposition testimony after she received a tip that a child matching Caylee's description had been seen at the Orlando International Airport boarding a flight to Atlanta. Cindy Anthony said the tip was from a woman who lives in Orlando and was left on her voicemail. The grandmother said she called the woman back and they talked. The tip was even more credible because the person reported that the little girl pronounced her last name the same way Caylee does, Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez told FOX News. The caller claimed to have seen Caylee board the flight with an older woman. When she talked to the woman and child, the youngster apparently said her name was Caylee "Antony," pronouncing it without the "h" the way the missing child's grandparents say she does. The caller was to meet with Orange County Sheriff's detectives to produce a composite sketch of the woman seen with the girl, according to Cindy Anthony.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

That was July 24th. Funny how no sketch has materialized since then.

I agree,.. maybe I should email Greta and see if she can find this out?
Right on.
So, is this it in terms of organizations involved in searching for Caylee
Where do the Anthony's volunteers meet or coordinate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1