Bottom Line:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she is close as they are looking. They should go up to 30 minutes away. I live in Cali, so I have no idea where any of these places are. But I still don't understand why they are staying so close. Surely they must have a lead and that is why,

I don't think she is close as they are looking. They should go up to 30 minutes away. I live in Cali, so I have no idea where any of these places are. But I still don't understand why they are staying so close. Surely they must have a lead and that is why,

Exactly...If Casey says "she's close" then she's far.

Casey seemed to have been waiting for time to pass...31 days ++++

And, still is....

I don't know why she doesn't just let someone know where Caylee is...wherever she left her. Does she think if she just sits around saying nothing that all of this will eventually just go away?

Where did she hide her? I find it hard to believe that with as stupid as Casey seems that it would be so hard for anyone to find poor Caylee.

I don't know why she doesn't just let someone know where Caylee is...wherever she left her. Does she think if she just sits around saying nothing that all of this will eventually just go away?

Where did she hide her? I find it hard to believe that with as stupid as Casey seems that it would be so hard for anyone to find poor Caylee.

I guess she has not learned anything from the Scott Peterson trial where he was claiming that she was kidnapped but he still got convicted, Caylee will turn up somewhere it may take months but eventually we will all know that this poor little girl is gone. i hate to think that but she is not gonna tell anyone anything. she will go to her grave with this secret of what really happen.
i honestly think that she either got frustrated with Caylee cause she wanted to hang out with her boyfriend more and she felt left out cause she had to have the responsability of caring for Caylee and did something to her. this case is frustrated and i wish i could be in that cell with her for 2 hours i am sure i could get her to say something. lol

imo Casey did not go far or put herself out much to take care of her problem, the quicker she could be done with it the better, she very well may have used a dumpster. I don't think Casey will ever say what she did unless it's to take the death penalty off the table and really, how could we ever know if she's telling the truth?
It's been 2 months now that Caylee has been gone, there's a high chance her body will never be found.
Poor little baby, she deserved so much better :(

VB

imo Casey did not go far or put herself out much to take care of her problem, the quicker she could be done with it the better, she very well may have used a dumpster. I don't think Casey will ever say what she did unless it's to take the death penalty off the table and really, how could we ever know if she's telling the truth?
It's been 2 months now that Caylee has been gone, there's a high chance her body will never be found.
Poor little baby, she deserved so much better :(

VB

i think that eventually she will be found i think she will get stumbled upon accidently it may take years though and by then unless there was some kind of blunt force trauma to her head and the bones reflect that i don't think we will ever know what happened and that is sad. the only people who know what happened are Casey God and poor little Caylee. i couldn't imagine being Caylee and if her mother did kill her what she was thinking at that point this woman who was suppose to protect her. poor little girl. if she did pass she is in a way better place now.

:furious: I imagine where ever she dumped her daughter, it didn't take much effort.

I don't see her as the strenuous, sweaty type.

Probably the dumpster, as sad as saying that makes me.
If that is what she did, can they still do a grid search taken from the schedule of her parents trash pick-ups..?

I agree, possibly at Sawhill in case she was found quickly.

Hmm...interesting idea...but could Casey have come up with that? It doesn't seem like she was really thinking things through...:waitasec:

And...has it ever been explained about why she needed the shovel from the neighbor?

Yes, dumpster. At a commercial facility - like behind the place wehre the car was found. I think she had the body in the trunk until the smell began. Who knows how fast that was, but probably not too long in the Florida heat.

Once LE declares a homicide investigation as opposed to a missing person investigation they may well begin to excavate the landfill where the local trash is dumped. They have pretty much narrowed the time frame at this point.

Oh, how sad this is.

Shovel use? Who knows? Trying to turnover the soil where she layed the poor child's body after fishing her out of the pool - in an attempt to bury any detectible smell for dogs to hit upon? Spreading a pool chemical onto the ground at that very spot?

Could be she's just buying time, like Stebic, Peterson, van der Sloot. I keep hearing the words of Paulus van der Sloot "no body, no crime". Even in Laci's case, LE did not proceed until they had a body.

I think Casey is smart enough to at least try to put Caylee somewhere where she wouldn't be stumbled upon or float to the surface. I'm not sure she'd risk a dumpster though, because in order to have done that, she had to move the body after the trunk had already taken on the smell of decomp. I think Casey was somehow forced to do even that and would never have ruined the car that she drives and would still want to drive.

Hmm...interesting idea...but could Casey have come up with that? It doesn't seem like she was really thinking things through...:waitasec:

And...has it ever been explained about why she needed the shovel from the neighbor?
I would like to know if Casey was known to use shovels regularly? Was it unusual for her to need a shovel? When was the last time she used a shovel before borrowing the one from the neighbor? Was she the type of girl who would go dig in the dirt, doing manual labor? Was she a gardening enthusiast?

Also, backing the car into the driveway. Was that something she did often? Was she in the habit of doing that?

Any action she took that was not the norm for her is a red flag. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie