2008.08.13 Greta 13 #2 Interview with Clint House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching:
Exactly what part of Cindy was the last person known to have been seen with Caylee are people not getting, including LE?! If Casey was even at Tony's late into the night and did not spend the entire night...Caylee was with Cindy at that time as we know she went with her earlier to see the grandfather. I have been waiting to find out who had physical control of Caylee that night...and it is apparent to me that it was Cindy and George. We then only have THEIR word for it that Casey was the last person to see her...which I think we can conclude their word isn't to be trusted in this case.
Why isn't LE getting upset with Cindy about what happened to Caylee?! I want answers to what makes them certain that Casey is the perp here exclusively and why they are not questioning the actions of Cindy and George!
I immediately think back to Cindy's 3rd 911 call where she was arguing with Casey about Caylee's location (while trying to turn Casey in for grand theft, btw). She is heard telling Casey, "No, I've given you 31 days. I'm not giving you one more day". That was July 15th. 31 days prior would be June 14th - approximately the time anyone last saw Caylee. (ie June 16th)

Also, Cindy's MySpace blog describing Casey intentionally leaving her house with Caylee to punish Cindy for holding Casey accountable on something (about betrayal). Cindy and George bought and paid for everything in little Caylee's life - Casey no longer fit the bill as the little princess of the house anymore. She had to start giving reasons for why she needed money, and her parents expected her to work, while Caylee got everything she wanted for "just looking cute". Casey became resentful of her parents love for Caylee and took her from them to punish them.

I think Caylee died as early as the same day George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 1250 on June 16th. Caylee had spent the 15th with her grandparents on Father's Day, Casey might have stopped by that night, argued with her mother in accordance with neighbors, then went back to Tony's alone that night. Casey left Tony's apartment the next morning on the 16th and went to her parents home after her mom had left for work. Casey and Caylee left the house after saying bye to George at 1250 and then returned to the Anthony house within a half hour of George leaving for work.

In less than an hour of being at her parents house the "flurry of phone calls" begins. But I wonder if it's because Casey discovered she was completely locked out of the house for the first time after her argument with her mom over "betrayal" issues. She couldn't get into her parents home, they ignored her expected tantrum by phone thinking they were teaching Casey a lesson (never expecting Caylee to pay for it). Not being able to get into her parents home, Casey went somewhere else and left a sleeping Caylee in the car too long at some point.

I still don't know that I believe the 911 calls weren't "scripted" in a way. So far, nothing has made me believe Cindy Anthony in those calls. Caylee missing was an "afterthought", imo. You said it yourself...she called about the CCs and the car!

Seriously - I agree IMO all 3 of them are involved

Wow! A #2 thread, just on Greta! Darn it! I missed the first 8 minutes of her, AGAIN, because I was trying to follow my local coverage of the monster, Joseph Duncan's, beginning of his sentencing hearing (sorry for the O.T.).

Can anyone tell me what the first 8 minutes entailed? I did tune in to hear part of Clint House's interview and so glad I got to see at least part of that!

Gee! Now my coverage went out for a minute ... who is this guy on now?

I still don't know that I believe the 911 calls weren't "scripted" in a way. So far, nothing has made me believe Cindy Anthony in those calls. Caylee missing was an "afterthought", imo. You said it yourself...she called about the CCs and the car!

So if you are laying a case for implicating Cindy, why then did Casey tell authorities she last saw Caylee on June 9th after she left her with her nanny Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzales?

Why tell 911 she was looking for Caylee "on her own" for 31 days?

Why lie to LE about her job at Universal?

Why lie about her cell phone and sim card?

IMO, Cindy looks looney for trying to support Casey to the very end, but after seeing all the popular (and expensive) toys in the Anthony home that Caylee had there. I have no doubt that Cindy and George loved Caylee far more than Casey did. And it was that love that put Caylee in between her GP's and her sick mother.

The GP are guilty in my book for obstructing justice in their attempt to salvage whatever they have left - their daughter. But Casey - who has shown no remorse to date for the loss of her baby - is the one responsible for Caylee's demise.

Tony allegedly feels "totally betrayed", according to this fellow being interviewed by Greta, whose name I failed to get. Oh, just caught it ---- his name is Drew.

Tony allegedly feels "totally betrayed", according to this fellow being interviewed by Greta, whose name I failed to get. Oh, just caught it ---- his name is Drew.

If he really liked her he has to be questioning his ability to judge people. It does make you question your instincts when you are taken in by someone like this. It has brought a ton of attention that he didn't want. And if they did have a discussion about the seriousness of the relationship and Casey having a kid being a factor, imagine how guilty he feels.

Clint, TonEs roommate until 1 July . . . who said Casey stayed with them from 31 May until 1 July. She stayed over most nights however Caylee never did.

Greta's showing more of her interview of Clint and he says he stopped working at the Fusian Club at the end of June. Also moved into a new place July 1st.

Clint comes off as being pretty much on the up and up, imo. Seems honest.

Sounds to me like Tony is not very happy with anyone who gave interviews to any of the 'mutual friends' that gave media interviews.

kk - Clint's interview was shown first, right? And then her interview with "Drew". And then back to her interview with Clint. At least that's what I saw.

I'm just now catching the repeat of Gretta. So Casey meets a guy through facebook, and after 1 week is taking her 2 year old girl over to his apartment, ughhhhh and his roommate said he was left alone with Caylee at times!! Does anybody else find this very disturbing? I wonder how many other men Casey left her baby with?

VB

Greta did a great job on this interview with this guy who knew Casey!

I agree he seemed very sincere and made eye contact with Greta the whole time. I believed him.

The guys assumed that when Caylee wasn't with Casey, then she was with the grandparents.

He had never heard of "Zenaida." :woohoo: No big surprise there.

Casey basically lived with them while she was allegedly trying to find Caylee, and he said they didn't notice that she was upset about anything at all.

When he was talking about Caylee, I could tell it was upsetting to him. He displayed a heck of alot more emotion over Caylee than I've seen in Casey!

If he really liked her he has to be questioning his ability to judge people. It does make you question your instincts when you are taken in by someone like this. It has brought a ton of attention that he didn't want. And if they did have a discussion about the seriousness of the relationship and Casey having a kid being a factor, imagine how guilty he feels.

Wanna bet he never dates a woman again who has a child? I truly feel sorry for him.

I'm just now catching the repeat of Gretta. So Casey meets a guy through facebook, and after 1 week is taking her 2 year old girl over to his apartment, ughhhhh and his roommate said he was left alone with Caylee at times!! Does anybody else find this very disturbing? I wonder how many other men Casey left her baby with?

VB

I would never dream of it.

VB

I missed that part, VB. Did he say she left Caylee with the b/f, TonE, or with himself, Clint?

Clint is sure he saw Caylee after June 9th. Casey was spending almost every single night (didn't catch dates) but she was always saying Caylee was with the grandparents, or the nanny at the beach.

He also remembered being at the club the night of June 20th and nothing seemed unusual or out of the ordinary about Casey's behavior.

kk - Clint's interview was shown first, right? And then her interview with "Drew". And then back to her interview with Clint. At least that's what I saw.

That's what I saw, too.

Clint is sure he saw Caylee after June 9th. Casey was spending almost every single night (didn't catch dates) but she was always saying Caylee was with the grandparents, or the nanny at the beach.

He also remembered being at the club the night of June 20th and nothing seemed unusual or out of the ordinary about Casey's behavior.

Casey spent first night 31 May and was there on most nights until 1 July per Clint

VB

Very disturbing. I feel for TonE, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members