"new pics of caylee"?

melissa81

Reaction score
hey if you were watching nancy grace tonight do you believe that the pics she shown are of Caylee i really couldn't tell just wanted to see everyones thoughts

hey if you were watching nancy grace tonight do you believe that the pics she shown are of Caylee i really couldn't tell just wanted to see everyones thoughts

I saw the picture and I don't believe it was Caylee. The child in that picture was way too tall for an almost three-year-old.

Do you know where the picture came from............I missed the lead in to showing the picture.

they said that this lady took them while at an apartment complex and snapped the pics. she must of known about this case for her to take some pics

I agree. That girl looks not only too tall to be only 3 but taller than Caylee.

I agree that the picture of the kid was way too talk for a JUST turned 3 year old little girl

Those pictures are a joke (not as in haha but ridiculous). The couple said the pictures were supposedly taken on July 10th. So supposedly they were taken before news stories got out about the case.

But what I want to know is why were these 2 taking pictures of some random kid, in very odd shots? Who takes pictures at a bus stop? It looked obvious to me that these photos were staged and in one pic the kid looks like she has a wig on.

Some people...

There is no way that is Caylee. Caylee was not quite 3 years old and barely over 3 feet when she went missing...still a little cherub. The child in those pics is more mature looking...taller, leaner...4 to 5 years old, imo.

But what I want to know is why were these 2 taking pictures of some random kid, in very odd shots? Who takes pictures at a bus stop? It looked obvious to me that these photos were staged and in one pic the kid looks like she has a wig on.

This kind of photography of random strangers is called "candid"... it's not an uncommon form... some people just like doing it and can do it as long as it is in a public arena.

Does anyone have this picture saved. I just wanted to take another look at it. Thanks

There is no way that is Caylee. Caylee was not quite 3 years old and barely over 3 feet when she went missing...still a little cherub. The child in those pics is more mature looking...taller, leaner...4 to 5 years old, imo.

Cindy Anthony said the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told her that the child in the Moseleys' photos had been located and she is not Caylee.

i think the little girl in that recent picture from the mall looks to be about 2 yrs older than Caylee & the nose & chin is not Caylee's. IMO she does look kind of like her tho but its not her. JMO

The one from the Mall has 2 little girls who look 'like' Caylee, another one further left who look like sisters. It was stated that the photo was sent anonymously via cell phone to the PI. Don't call that a legit sighting.

I would like to add my two cents! If I thought I saw Caylee Marie Anthony, or any missing Child for that matter somewhere "wal-mart, mcdonalds, Etc." And felt that I needed to take a picture to show I found the "missing child"........OH no need for a photo, It would take an act of God to pry every one of my fingers off of that child!!!!! Someone would need to call the police!!!

-------------------------
I dont believe they are pictures of Caylee. What I want to know is why the pictures of the child only? Why dont they take pictures of the person WITH the child? Isn't that necessary to "finding" her? This person is sick.If that was my child I'd sue her for putting her picture out there without my permission. I'm sure we all feel the same.IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back