876 users online (124 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Grandparents Met with Casey 14 Aug

Wow - they didn't even talk to the media!!!

Oh, the "Shut up, shut up, shut up" comment by George prior to the visit. Boy, do they look defeated!

Is Casey actually going to see them??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Praying everyday for sweet Caylee...

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyAmy View Post
    Is Casey actually going to see them??
    She did!!! And the Anthnoy's said nonthing to the media when they left the jail. Have they wised up to keep quiet around the press?

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    She did!!! And the Anthnoy's said nonthing to the media when they left the jail. Have they wised up to keep quiet around the press?
    ugh.. the one time I really want them to talk they're keeping quiet??? I don't think Cindy will hold it in long.. she'll talk... anyone know if the visit will be released to media??

are not all visits in FLA legally required to be released to the public ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    ugh.. the one time I really want them to talk they're keeping quiet??? I don't think Cindy will hold it in long.. she'll talk... anyone know if the visit will be released to media??
    In FL visits are taped and able to be released when LE wants to release them, right? Something to do with the Sunshine Law? I know I have read about it somewhere in this forum

I'm shocked they met. I hope something productive comes from it!

And I hope its released for us to view. LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Praying everyday for sweet Caylee...

I hope the parents said to Casey..."you're on your own...good luck!"

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyAmy View Post
    I'm shocked they met. I hope something productive comes from it!

And I hope its released for us to view. LOL
    Me too!!!....btu they still haven't released Casey & George's visit either & I wonder why?

Maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
    "While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.
    Misty

I'm surprised she went through with the visit. I think it was probably some sort of damage control right now though.

If she doesn't have any money in her account there at the jail she probably wanted to bit&& at them about putting some in, imo anything Casey does will be because there's something in it for her.

VB

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriKeet View Post
    I hope the parents said to Casey..."you're on your own...good luck!"
    Me too, there is so much dysfunction in this family.

I bet she agreed to visit with the parents with a stipulation that they not be released. LE Is desperate and agreed JMHO..We shall see...ugh I'm impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyGirl View Post
    Me too!!!....btu they still haven't released Casey & George's visit either & I wonder why?

Maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
    "While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.

Casey may have implicated people by name and LE doesn't want that out to the public..dragging innocent or guilty for that matter poeple into the story. Just a possibility.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast