Grandparents Met with Casey 14 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Wow - they didn't even talk to the media!!!

Oh, the "Shut up, shut up, shut up" comment by George prior to the visit. Boy, do they look defeated!

Is Casey actually going to see them??

She did!!! And the Anthnoy's said nonthing to the media when they left the jail. Have they wised up to keep quiet around the press?

She did!!! And the Anthnoy's said nonthing to the media when they left the jail. Have they wised up to keep quiet around the press?

ugh.. the one time I really want them to talk they're keeping quiet??? I don't think Cindy will hold it in long.. she'll talk... anyone know if the visit will be released to media??

are not all visits in FLA legally required to be released to the public ?

ugh.. the one time I really want them to talk they're keeping quiet??? I don't think Cindy will hold it in long.. she'll talk... anyone know if the visit will be released to media??

In FL visits are taped and able to be released when LE wants to release them, right? Something to do with the Sunshine Law? I know I have read about it somewhere in this forum

I'm shocked they met. I hope something productive comes from it!

And I hope its released for us to view. LOL

I hope the parents said to Casey..."you're on your own...good luck!"

I'm shocked they met. I hope something productive comes from it!

And I hope its released for us to view. LOL

Me too!!!....btu they still haven't released Casey & George's visit either & I wonder why?

Maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
"While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? :waitasec: Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.

I'm surprised she went through with the visit. I think it was probably some sort of damage control right now though.

If she doesn't have any money in her account there at the jail she probably wanted to bit&& at them about putting some in, imo anything Casey does will be because there's something in it for her.

VB

I bet she agreed to visit with the parents with a stipulation that they not be released. LE Is desperate and agreed JMHO..We shall see...ugh I'm impatient.

Me too!!!....btu they still haven't released Casey & George's visit either & I wonder why?

Maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
"While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? :waitasec: Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.

Casey may have implicated people by name and LE doesn't want that out to the public..dragging innocent or guilty for that matter poeple into the story. Just a possibility.

Actually George's reaction today seems normal to me. To me all this calmness from them has been sort of eerie.
I would imagine it would be natural to "lose it" a few times considering the pressure and stress, not to mention the media in your face anytime you step out in the sunshine.

Cindy wasn't all that upset though. Ready to talk in the mics again
ohno2.gif

I think what fueled the GPs anger this morning came from yesterday and last nights's news and comments.
Clint House speaking OTR with Greta.
The OCSO statements also angered them with the statements made.

I don't believe that George or Cindy are in any way involved with the disappearence of Caylee. I think they love and absolutely adore this child. They are grasping now. Not wanting to give up. And they are believing Casey, even though they know better than anyone that she is a liar.

I really feel for these people. My heart breaks for them.
And I pray that there could be a miracle, though I am not that optimistic in that type of an outcome.

I am consumed with this case, as most of us here are.

God please keep Caylee safe, and at peace where ever the precious angel is.:blowkiss:

Did you all notice how George had to practically drag Cindy away from the reporters?? Wow...that woman sure loves being in the spotlight!!!

I think the Anthonys (GP) are quirky but I have never thought they had anything to do with their grandchild's disappearance. There is no script to follow when you're an ordinary person under pressure from an extraordinary ordeal.

I hope the parents said to Casey..."you're on your own...good luck!"

me, too but I bet the reason she agreed to see them was she is out of money:rolleyes: and sick of eating turkey bologna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member