Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about something for the last couple of minutes. During Cindy's last 911 call when she mentions the "car smells like a dead body", Casey was standing right there. I wonder what she thought of that statement? If she knew Caylee was dead in there at some point, wouldn't that have made her VERY nervous???

PUFFSTER

George regarding decomp smell

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

I see the dishonesty and or denial all over the place in this sentence. Why does he say: "i admit that"....to me that shows a reluctance to admit the truth. In other words, "okay okay I admit it". And then he backtracks yet again and states that Casey may have ran over something. He is an EX homicide detective and he absolutely 100 percent knows what a dead body smells like. You cannot in any way mistake it for a dead animal. Ask any person with experience with the odor and they will SCOFF at his roadkill comparison.

PUFFSTER

George regarding decomp smell

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

I see the dishonesty and or denial all over the place in this sentence. Why does he say: "i admit that"....to me that shows a reluctance to admit the truth. In other words, "okay okay I admit it". And then he backtracks yet again and states that Casey may have ran over something. He is an EX homicide detective and he absolutely 100 percent knows what a dead body smells like. You cannot in any way mistake it for a dead animal. Ask any person with experience with the odor and they will SCOFF at his roadkill comparison.

Has this been confirmed? I thought he was a deputy sheriff from Ohio and was in LE for only 10 years. This still bothers me.

Casey picks Amy up at the airport at about 2:30pm. Our best guess is that George picks up the car about 3pm. Casey is on Facebook/Myspace (?) at 4:02 PM telling AMY she's happy she's home and that everything is on hold til tomorrow. By 11:38pm Amy is on the computer talking about how she thought she knew her friend who ended up stealing from her etc. 911 calls start circa 8pm. Where was George between 3p and 9p when he walks back in the house? Seems to have been away for a while as he is not "caught up". I think when Cindy finally got a hold of Amy, they compared notes on Casey's activities including their allegations of stealing,etc.

I have been thinking about something for the last couple of minutes. During Cindy's last 911 call when she mentions the "car smells like a dead body", Casey was standing right there. I wonder what she thought of that statement? If she knew Caylee was dead in there at some point, wouldn't that have made her VERY nervous???
I have no doubt that both parents questioned Casey repeatedly and persistently about the decomp smell in the car - who wouldn't? Remember, George pulled one of the deputies aside that evening and told him or her that he believed his daughter was withholding information.

I wonder what Casey told her folks about that smell?

On July 15th Cindy and George could not remember fathers day or the video, the last time they actually saw Caylee or even Casey for that matter. On July 3rd Cindy was pretty clear about how she felt things transpired. They left and she knew why, jealousy.

Yet 50 and 60 days later they can remember Father's day night, swimming, Caylee being tucked in, George seeing Casey and Caylee leave, what they were wearing and what time it was, the pool ladder's exact positioning in or out of the pool and when within a 12 hour period or less, which day and time Casey came to the house and George retrieved the gas cans.

They don't or won't remember a fight occuring, the real reason for a change in family dynamics that weekend into the 16th of June, reasons for the phone calls from Casey not being answered. No calls to a babysitter or kidnapper existing at all.

Puffster, after picking up the car it was driven home. Cindy found Casey by taking a phone number off a resume of Amy's that was left in the car. She called Amy and Amy took her to Casey. So George had already been home with the car much earlier (prior to Cindy going to get Casey) when he walked in on the third 911 call. Cindy knew how the car smelled before she made the first 911 call...even before she picked up Casey.

On July 15th Cindy and George could not remember fathers day or the video, the last time they actually saw Caylee or even Casey for that matter. On July 3rd Cindy was pretty clear about how she felt things transpired. They left and she knew why, jealousy.

Yet 50 and 60 days later they can remember Father's day night, swimming, Caylee being tucked in, George seeing Casey and Caylee leave, what they were wearing and what time it was, the pool ladder's exact positioning in or out of the pool and when within a 12 hour period or less, which day and time Casey came to the house and George retrieved the gas cans.

They don't or won't remember a fight occuring, the real reason for a change in family dynamics that weekend into the 16th of June, reasons for the phone calls from Casey not being answered. No calls to a babysitter or kidnapper existing at all.

That was shock talking that night. I don't think that they could have possibly had clear heads at all in those first few days. I am not surprised that they remember some things after the fact. I do that sometimes too.

Puffster, after picking up the car it was driven home. Cindy found Casey by taking a phone number off a resume of Amy's that was left in the car. She called Amy and Amy took her to Casey. So George had already been home with the car much earlier (prior to Cindy going to get Casey) when he walked in on the third 911 call. Cindy knew how the car smelled before she made the first 911 call...even before she picked up Casey.
Right. George, Cindy and Casey should all have been at the house by 4pm. But at about 9pm -- during frantic 911 call -- George is re-entering the picture. Where was he and how long had he been gone? Where was he during first two 911 calls?

Has this been confirmed? I thought he was a deputy sheriff from Ohio and was in LE for only 10 years. This still bothers me.

Here is a link that contains a bunch of other links/discussion about this fact. (I didn't look in to all the links), but it appears there is some truth to it. In which case, I cannot imagine how a cop and a nurse could have mistaken decomp for a rotten pizza...and said so with a straight face?!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68021

Right. George, Cindy and Casey should all have been at the house by 4pm. But at about 9pm -- during frantic 911 call -- George is re-entering the picture. Where was he and how long had he been gone? Where was he during first two 911 calls?
Cleaning out the trunk?

For what it's worth when I listen to the 911 call, Cindy says " (I) just found my daughters car and it smells like there's been a (Dam$) dead body in it. So who did pick up the car?

Here is a link that contains a bunch of other links/discussion about this fact. (I didn't look in to all the links), but it appears there is some truth to it. In which case, I cannot imagine how a cop and a nurse could have mistaken decomp for a rotten pizza...and said so with a straight face?!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68021

I totally agree. I have been in LE since 1968. I know the smell of human decomp. The "rotting pizza" would smell just like the dead body. Everything inside an enclosed space smells of decomp.

Details when available, please!

Yes'm, of course! I don't know if it's going to be the drama of them arriving then leaving the jail, but it didn't sound that way. I'm hoping we get the visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member