Timeline question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
BTW, I searched pizza, and it brought such a deluge of results that I it would literally take me days to go through them to see if this question has been addressed.

In Cindy's interview with Larry King, she says:

"I want to ask the question to the gentleman that doesn't think that pizza can cause an odor of that magnitude. I want him tonight to put a piece of pizza in the trunk, put it in the Florida hot sun for 19 days and then open his trunk and tell me how bad it smells when there's maggots in there."

She could have said, "...for two weeks." But she specifically says 19 days.

If we count back from July 15, when the car was retrieved from the impound lot and the Anthonys supposedly cracked the trunk to find maggoty roadkill squirrel pizza, then we find that 19 days is June 26th.

What do we know about June 26th? Why is that date of particular significance to Cindy.

BTW, I searched pizza, and it brought such a deluge of results that I it would literally take me days to go through them to see if this question has been addressed.

In Cindy's interview with Larry King, she says:

"I want to ask the question to the gentleman that doesn't think that pizza can cause an odor of that magnitude. I want him tonight to put a piece of pizza in the trunk, put it in the Florida hot sun for 19 days and then open his trunk and tell me how bad it smells when there's maggots in there."

She could have said, "...for two weeks." But she specifically says 19 days.

If we count back from July 15, when the car was retrieved from the impound lot and the Anthonys supposedly cracked the trunk to find maggoty roadkill squirrel pizza, then we find that 19 days is June 26th.

What do we know about June 26th? Why is that date of particular significance to Cindy.
you know i dont know if this means anything but i was thinking about how cindy told casey no ive given you 31 days .. and caylee was missing for 31 days ..

you know i dont know if this means anything but i was thinking about how cindy told casey no ive given you 31 days .. and caylee was missing for 31 days ..

Yeah...the exact days, instead of "I've given you a month."

So odd.

Yeah...the exact days, instead of "I've given you a month."

So odd.
I thought Cindy did say a month in the initial call? When does she say 31 days and was it after Casey had already mentioned that timeline?
TIA!

I thought Cindy did say a month in the initial call? When does she say 31 days and was it after Casey had already mentioned that timeline?
TIA!

You are correct. It was CASEY who said she had been missing for 31 days.

So back to the pizza question. Why 19 days? What happened on June 26th?

Maybe Cindy's a Virgo. We tend to details. We're just like that, for no reasonable explanation. I could give examples, but I'm sure nobody wants to hear them. (We Virgos sicken even ourselves sometimes. It's true!)

Maybe Cindy's a Virgo. We tend to details. We're just like that, for no reasonable explanation. I could give examples, but I'm sure nobody wants to hear them. (We Virgos sicken even ourselves sometimes. It's true!)

Cindy is a "Gemini", she mentioned celebrating her 50th birthday that first week in June.

My mother was a "Gemini" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member