938 users online (167 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

new thread please . . .

I think she was buried with the neighbors shovel on the 17th and dug up on the 24th with the Anthony's shovel.

Maybe the police are hoping time and labor will be saved if Casey will take them (or at least direct them) to Caylee's body...my heart broke when I read that Casey had been in a remote location by the airport on the 17th of June...I'm ever the optimist, but this isn't looking good at all...

Pizmex,
    Every body of water can be gator territory in Florida.

If George is telling the truth and there was no smell of decomp on the 24th, then Casey must have moved the body after that date. What did Casey do with the shovel on the 17th. This is bizarre. She may have put Caylee in three different locations.

Quote Originally Posted by openminded1 View Post
    Most educators have ZERO training on how to handle gifted children (the real ones not the straight-A teacher-pleasers in the public school "gifted" programs").

Yes, my child was pre-reading before 1 year and was reading a whole slew sight words by 18 months. By 22 months she could read "Hungry Caterpillar" and things of that nature independently. She is completely self taught. Having to go through the typical "reading instruction" given in today's school systems would have set her back at least 5 years in terms of reading level, I expect. She is not typical, of course, but there are kids who are reading independently before their 2nd birthday.

And I say this to educate people. Not to brag on my child. My child is not "smart". My child has special needs just like children with dyslexia and autism.
    First, I was just trying to help figure out when the video was shot, based on my opinion! Not sure why it's turned into such an issue.

However, I disagree about many things here. I find it offensive to the educators that I personally know work so hard and get paid so little. I also have children on both sides of the spectrum - including a straight-A teacher-pleaser in the public school "gifted" programs" and an Autistic daughter. You should be more careful about the way you word things when you are just trying to educate others on a public forum. IMO.

Back to searching for Caylee...

"Does anyone know if this is alligator territory?"

ONe guy posted a good while ago that alligators only eat what they kill, they don't eat anything already dead, a number of murderers who disposed of bodies in the swamps of Florida were unpleasantly surprised when the bodies were found, because the alligators had not touched them.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Maybe the police are hoping time and labor will be saved if Casey will take them (or at least direct them) to Caylee's body...my heart broke when I read that Casey had been in a remote location by the airport on the 17th of June...I'm ever the optimist, but this isn't looking good at all...
    It sure doesn't. It's too late tonight but I wonder if there'll be a search in the morning. I'm gonna have a glass of if anyone wants to join me. Tomorrow just might have some answers or at least some action.

pizmex
    You asked if the picture you showed is "alligator" territory, and YES it is. Any body of water is open water for alligators, except the ocean (don't quote me on the ocean though). Alligators like swamps, canals, lakes, rivers, and backyard below ground swimming pools.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
    "Does anyone know if this is alligator territory?"

ONe guy posted a good while ago that alligators only eat what they kill, they don't eat anything already dead, a number of murderers who disposed of bodies in the swamps of Florida were unpleasantly surprised when the bodies were found, because the alligators had not touched them.
    Interesting. I read that here the other day. Didn't know about the bodies found untouched. Wouldn't that be something. I mean, if it has to happen(and unfortunately I believe it will)!

Maybe Casey was meeting "ZG" near the airport woods to take Caylee out of the Country, she was just dropping her off (Im being sarcastic).....thats why she was there......Im changing my stance on the Caylee's alive senario now......as sad as it is =(

Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
    RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    If George is telling the truth and there was no smell of decomp on the 24th, then Casey must have moved the body after that date. What did Casey do with the shovel on the 17th. This is bizarre. She may have put Caylee in three different locations.
    I think Casey was in the house when George left to go to work,it was about that time when Casey got there that day I think she buried Caylee with the neighbors shovel on the 17th and dug her up on the 24th after dad went to work.
    Last edited by Elley Mae; 08-14-2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: added George

I think Casey's attempt at digging a grave in her parent's back yard was unsuccessful. She may have tried, but it was too big of a job so she gave up and went somewhere a little... easier.

Caylee could have died on the 16th, left in the trunk overnight until Casey could think straight of what to do, tried to bury her on the 17th, then take her to these woods/swamp near the home. The smell should be overwhelming within a few days. By that point, the body would have been there long enough for fluids to seep into the carpet... then made the flurry of calls on the 18th to see if anyone was home so she could go there to clean up the trunk. She wouldn't have done this at the b/f or bff's.. they would have asked what she was cleaning possibly.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    Pizmex,
    Every body of water can be gator territory in Florida.
    Thanks. I know there are gators in Florida (doesn't everybody?) but I didn't know just how pervasive their presence is.

So I guess this would be common knowledge to a Floridian, even someone as dimwitted as Casey, right?

What day did Tony leave for New York? Could Casey have taken him to the airport?
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast