Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology/Psychic Impressions

Forensic Astrology/Psychic Impressions

Upon Google surfing this evening I came across this forensic astrology blog about Nancy Cooper. It's pretty interesting so I thought I'd post it for you guys to read. It's a little creepy, some of the things she hits on. Just be sure to scroll down and read the comments.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.co...cy-cooper.html

If you guys have any other links or know of anyone who does charts or has any psychic impressions about Brad, Nancy or anyone else related to the case I guess this is as good a place as any to post them.

Whether you believe or not, it's still pretty interesting to read. Let me know what you think about her charts and reading.
    Hinky Dinky Parlez Vous!-Sleuthy Gal

Quote Originally Posted by EntreNous View Post
    Upon Google surfing this evening I came across this forensic astrology blog about Nancy Cooper. It's pretty interesting so I thought I'd post it for you guys to read. It's a little creepy, some of the things she hits on. Just be sure to scroll down and read the comments.

If you guys have any other links or know of anyone who does charts or has any psychic impressions about Brad, Nancy or anyone else related to the case I guess this is as good a place as any to post them.

Whether you believe or not, it's still pretty interesting to read. Let me know what you think about her charts and reading.

Holy cow - her estimates of TOD match up very close to what my little fry brain was thinking - wow. Will have to read this again - slowly. I am amazed and I'm not much into this kind of stuff at all.

I thought her description of the killer was really creepy and the split personality thing. EEK!

I'm really skeptical of this kind of thing, and especially this site. Ran across it a couple of days ago. Stuff there that could have been found right here in our pages, or elsewhere on the web.

My opinion, just not a believer in astrology and charts and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    I'm really skeptical of this kind of thing, and especially this site. Ran across it a couple of days ago. Stuff there that could have been found right here in our pages, or elsewhere on the web.

My opinion, just not a believer in astrology and charts and all that.
    I agree with that Star - much of it could be gleaned from posts right here on this board but I have to say, her estimated TOD and the aftermath comes very close to my thinking - which I have never really said before and most that think Brad did it - think it was much earlier and definitely before 4 am. Just kinda staggered me a bit - got the brown paper and vinegar handy by the way ?

After my brain f*rts the other night, I still have plenty of brown paper and half a jug of vinegar, right here handy beside me.

I read that page, and went hmmmmm, and then decided that person knew too many details, and they even admitted having read up on the case, and, well, nooooo, don't think so.

I just thought it was an amusing read and a new spin on TOD. I wish there were other people on the net who have charts on this or at least some psychic readings on this. I'm always open to new theories and different points of view.

After my brain f*rts the other night, I still have plenty of brown paper and half a jug of vinegar, right here handy beside me.

I read that page, and went hmmmmm, and then decided that person knew too many details, and they even admitted having read up on the case, and, well, nooooo, don't think so.
    Its not too late for me to go to the store, um canteen - if you get low - I'll share !

I do not agree however that someone else killed Nancy - that is in left field I think.

What, so she's not entitled to an opinion?

What, so she's not entitled to an opinion?
    What, so I'm not entitled to an opinion?

IMO, it's hocum.

I've never been a big believer in psychics, card reading, etc. Can be an amusing diversion, but we are talking about life and death here.

She can have her own opinion. That is cool by me.

I don't generally challenge anyone whose opinion differs from mine.

I don't think she says she's a psychic or a card reader. It was my understanding that she ran charts based on planetary alignment. There's plenty of people who live by the stars and the moon. Pick up a Farmers Almanac sometime. The strange thing is, it may be a lot of hocum (not sure what that is), but the FA is pretty accurate.

I personally don't see any harm in it. There have been many psychics who have helped solve crimes. And believe it or not there are police departments who have psychics on staff to do just that.

At any rate, I thought her theory is interesting. It's one we haven't really batted around here and since things have gotten kinda quiet on the case I really didn't think it would offend anyone.

I don't think she says she's a psychic or a card reader. It was my understanding that she ran charts based on planetary alignment. There's plenty of people who live by the stars and the moon. Pick up a Farmers Almanac sometime. The strange thing is, it may be a lot of hocum (not sure what that is), but the FA is pretty accurate.

I personally don't see any harm in it. There have been many psychics who have helped solve crimes. And believe it or not there are police departments who have psychics on staff to do just that.

At any rate, I thought her theory is interesting. It's one we haven't really batted around here and since things have gotten kinda quiet on the case I really didn't think it would offend anyone.
    I'm not offended by it all. It is interesting and I don't understand any of that stuff about planets here and there what it means when they are here or there. Something to think about.

I think her stuff is totally amazing.

I don't normally believe in this sort of thing and,..........this doesn't change my mind. But, as others have said, they're entitled to their opinion. During another case we had a psychic evaluate the case and do a few updates. I didn't believe her then,.......until the body was found and the psychic had been right. Then, I sorta believed.

I'll wait for judgment on this one. Until something is proven correct. Until then, I'll treat it as an educated guess. Kinda' like me.

They really should have given Websleuths credit for the timeline. They DID get it from here, although they said 'various websites.'

JMHO
    fran

PS........I like the suggestion of Brad's 'split personality.' That seems to fit with Nancy's description of him, at least with regard to her! fran

PPS.....Interesting tidbit about 'someone else's car' being used. Wonder if that morning phone call was to cancel tennis plans or ???????

I'm with you on this totally, Fran. It seems that if another car or person had been there that night (with the party being right across the street) someone would have noticed. Possibly the next morning too.

The set up is about how I've pictured it (him striking suddenly catching her by surprise, quite possibly when she first entered the house). As much as anything though, the comment section intrigued me. The rest is interesting but more
    All comments IMHO, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by maconrich View Post
    I'm with you on this totally, Fran. It seems that if another car or person had been there that night (with the party being right across the street) someone would have noticed. Possibly the next morning too.

The set up is about how I've pictured it (him striking suddenly catching her by surprise, quite possibly when she first entered the house). As much as anything though, the comment section intrigued me. The rest is interesting but more
    That is the first thought I had: wouldn't someone have noticed another car, especially in the morning? Two men, hmmmm, does anyone know what Scott Heider looks like? I do agree with RC, it seems that a lot of the core information used in her analysis was available on websleuths.

Topsail Girl is offline Justice for Michelle, Nancy, Kelly and Maria
    Can I post the pic here or do I have to provide a link to it?

ETA - I posted a link to a pic of Scott in the main thread - sorry I meant to post it here.
    I don't call them Knot-head & Bone-head for nothin' !!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Can I post the pic here or do I have to provide a link to it?

ETA - I posted a link to a pic of Scott in the main thread - sorry I meant to post it here.
    You are TOPS!! Thanks.

For kicks, I was interested in knowing if Scott may have matched the description of the other man given by the psychic. I have always had the feeling that someone else is involved, but I don't know really know why I think this. That is why it interested me. Do you happen to know if Scott is at least 6 feet tall?

I really shouldn't comment on this as I don't know anything about astrology, but isn't based on birthdays? Would that mean that everyone who is born at the same time as Nancy went through a crisis that night? Doesn't make sense to me, but there is probably much more to it.

Honestly I have no idea how tall Scott is. All the pics I've seen of him is sitting position. He is dark haired and slender like Brad. So from a distance they may look alike or if it was dawn or dusk or poor lighting for some other reason.
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying

Honestly I have no idea how tall Scott is. All the pics I've seen of him is sitting position. He is dark haired and slender like Brad. So from a distance they may look alike or if it was dawn or dusk or poor lighting for some other reason.
    Thanks!

Anderson I have a pic of each of them. If you know how to put them side by side then we can compare. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I can PM you the two pics and see what you can do if you want.

Nevermind Anderson - see post on the other thread for the reason

Anderson I have a pic of each of them. If you know how to put them side by side then we can compare. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I can PM you the two pics and see what you can do if you want.

Nevermind Anderson - see post on the other thread for the reason
    I guess he could be the same height. Hard to tell. I wish we had other psychic analyses to compare this one with. Not that I put a lot of weight on this, but we don't have much more at the moment.

I guess so far some of it is correct, but some of it is incorrect.

I really do not think NC got home from the party and her girls were still up. Being in their own home with somewhat of a routine I just don't think this is at all correct.

BC did attend also, she stated he did not.

Quote Originally Posted by momto3kids View Post

I really do not think NC got home from the party and her girls were still up. Being in their own home with somewhat of a routine I just don't think this is at all correct.

LOL, she stated Brad did not attend, because that's from our timeline here on Websleuths. If you notice, the first timeline we thought he hadn't gone. This was later corrected. Guess she didn't notice.

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by momto3kids View Post

I can't find a part where she says the girls were still up. Help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast