Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue here please. Many new members I have seen have posted post wondering why when some talks about a subject a new thread is started regarding that subject. The is because when this case broke in the news that a 2 year old precious little girl Caylee was missing from Orlando, FL. Caylee's name and information was posted on the missing forum. Members found this missing little girl's case very interesting and started a thread on the missing/located disscussion forum. When the thread got so busy we decided to make a forum just for Caylee and the reason being when we make a forum is that members can spread out and start new threads on certain topics. Other wise there is no need to open up a forum members could of just continued posting on the general discussion thread which we are up to #93. With different topic theads our members can keep the information orignized. So please let's stay on topic. If you should have anymore questions regarding th is matter please pm myself or another mod or admin we will be more then happy to help you.

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...
until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

Thanks WC! Where did everybody go?
Brought over from other thread.

tiffertots
user_online.gif

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard to speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...

I think that's what we all want- to see Caylee come home safe and sound. But, this is a discussion thread and of course that's what people will do here...discuss. Casey has done enough IMO to warrant examination. She "lost" her child for Pete's sake and wasted precious and valuable time to find her. Regardless of what else has been found, that alone IMO says enough about her.

Quote from Tiffertots on last thread

and you have only heard to speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really

You do realize we all have partied at some point in our lives. But I dont think anyone has partied when their child was missing. I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt but just sitting in jail not talking to LE while your child is in danger or dead...There is plenty of information to incriminate Casey even IF there is a zenaida out there. No matter how you look at this she was staying the night with her boy toy and clubbing while CASEY HERSELF has reported the child missing in this period. The facts are there, you just have to look at them.

and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
WE HAVE A MISSING 3 YR OLD: June 9th lie Caylee left at a stairwell, 31 days not telling anyone even LE Caylee was missing, Jun 20 dancing away vodka eyes not care in the world Caylee still missing, Stolen credit from Cindy close to $40,000, Amy 1,700 in funds, a vehicle dumped with lies smelling of death. You were saying?

Mooooo, lol. We do know from more than one witness that Casey lies, she has stolen from someone close to her, and that there is decomp smell in her vehicle.

Really

couldn't agree with you more. I see you are a newbie, and there is a newbie thread which is less Casey bashing and more info collecting. I know you websleuths have been around awhile, and I'm a newbie too, and I know it looks bad for Caylee, and really the whole family. My family went through some public stuff once, and my dad said, "don't talk to the media" and we all listened to him, but we weren't looking for a missing loved one. I think if I were, I wouldn't care what anyone thought of me, I'd just keep putting my face in the camera. I feel bad for the family. Casey does not appear like a drama queen or we'd be hearing way more from her, but she has actually been pretty mute. I like that Greta is starting to bring on the friends because we will learn so much more than we know now which honestly isn't much. jmo thanks for letting me post.

Mooooo, lol. We do know from more than one witness that Casey lies, she has stolen from someone close to her, and that there is decomp smell in her vehicle.
:smiliecup: :)

Well guys...another night...still no Caylee. I got pretty upset after hearing Clint's interview yesterday. I kept thinking...where is Caylee, where is that sweet child? I just don't understand what this mother did with her night after night. I also don't understand how the bf doesn't think it a tad strange that Caylee is never around. But, that's just me I suppose. Yes, for now I still need to believe that she is alive...because bad things should never happen to children.
Good night all.
Sleep well, dear Caylee.

This is the exact reason that cases like this are so difficult. Everyone is so inundated with media about Caylee, that it sometimes is easy to forget that we only KNOW a very small portion. The majority of what is happening in this case, is happening beyond our very limited sight. We have to work with what we are given and determine what info is worth working with. This case has been hard on everyone, even those of us that never knew Caylee existed before she disappeared. The important thing is to stay focused on Caylee. Not our emotions or feelings about her or the case in general.
Beliefs with factual basis, proven evidence, hunches, serious informed speculation. Those are the things to focus on right now.
IMO.

Really
WE HAVE A MISSING 3 YR OLD: June 9th lie Caylee left at a stairwell, 31 days not telling anyone even LE Caylee was missing, Jun 20 dancing away vodka eyes not care in the world Caylee still missing, Stolen credit from Cindy close to $40,000, Amy 1,700 in funds, a vehicle dumped with lies smelling of death. You were saying?

:clap::clap::clap:
And personally that "5 minutes running" is way more than I ever want to see of her -- although I'll be willing to look at some nice shots as she's being led off to the state pen (if she's guilty and convicted that is)

ETA: I DO pray they'll find this precious little ray of sunshine safe and well!!!

Really

Good for you.!! .. you are a better human than I am, forreal!

couldn't agree with you more. I see you are a newbie, and there is a newbie thread which is less Casey bashing and more info collecting. I know you websleuths have been around awhile, and I'm a newbie too, and I know it looks bad for Caylee, and really the whole family. My family went through some public stuff once, and my dad said, "don't talk to the media" and we all listened to him, but we weren't looking for a missing loved one. I think if I were, I wouldn't care what anyone thought of me, I'd just keep putting my face in the camera. I feel bad for the family. Casey does not appear like a drama queen or we'd be hearing way more from her, but she has actually been pretty mute. I like that Greta is starting to bring on the friends because we will learn so much more than we know now which honestly isn't much. jmo thanks for letting me post.
It's trying to figure out exactly what went down during the noted dates. Most of WS on this case as well as other cases work their minds foggy obtaining info and credible facts. There is enough info from LE to be able to discuss the issue's at hand.

Tiffertots...with all do respect this is a forum to discuss the case. Just curious, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but what should we be doing on this site?

1. Stolen CC
2. Stolen 700$
3. Stolen Gas
4. Partying while child missing
5. Stinky Trunk
6. No Zanny
7. No jobby job
8. Oh and im watching Natural Born Killers which reminded me. Where is Juliett Lewis
I can go on but i think i have more than enough valid reasons why even if Caylee is found alive Casey is still a criminal. No disrespect, i see the point you are trying to make but there is too much against Casey.

Good night all! And thanks for all the hard work you do here. I so appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361