ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

maeby

Reaction score
Hey,

Do any of you remember (I am sorry if this is a repeated topic!) back when the case first hit the news?

I remember hearing something about how Casey didn't want to tell the cops about Caylee's dissappearance because "she watched a lot of movies and in the movies if you call the cops the kid gets harmed" - so she was conducting her "own investigation".

I was wondering if there has been any follow up on this? Seems like Casey could be someone who would get her "ideas/lies" fantasy such as a movie. Like maybe she got a "plan" from a movie during those 31 days...?

Just another thought...

Hey,

Do any of you remember (I am sorry if this is a repeated topic!) back when the case first hit the news?

I remember hearing something about how Casey didn't want to tell the cops about Caylee's dissappearance because "she watched a lot of movies and in the movies if you call the cops the kid gets harmed" - so she was conducting her "own investigation".

I was wondering if there has been any follow up on this? Seems like Casey could be someone who would get her "ideas/lies" fantasy such as a movie. Like maybe she got a "plan" from a movie during those 31 days...?

Just another thought...
you know I think this is a really good angle.
She has invented so much information, it would be interesting to see if any of this tracks to any movies.
She takes a bit of information and spins it into her own tale.

I thought she was referencing tv, but I don't know anything for sure anymore.

I thought she was referencing tv, but I don't know anything for sure anymore.
hahahaha I just posted pretty much that same thing on a different thread about a differnt aspect of this case.

Hey,

Just another thought...

Well she did say that she knows a Juliette/Juliet Lewis. What about the movie 'Gone Baby Gone'?

Well she did say that she knows a Juliette/Juliet Lewis. What about the movie 'Gone Baby Gone'?

If I had to pick a movie this would be the one...In the movie it was the brother that reported the baby missing if I'm not mistake...yeah, she might have been trying to copy this movie, why not.:clap:

Haven't seen Gone Baby Gone...I think someone said that it was a kidnapping movie? Who took the child in the movie? She may have been trying to copy the movie. I have stated many times that she seems to love the camera, and seems to think her life is a movie, so I am right there with you on thinking that there is some tie with the movie angle. I mean, if she did kill her child, she would have to have gotten the idea of where to put her from somewhere.

I remember... it is in the original report: she used the movie scenario as a speculative excuse that first night to say why she didn't call LE during those 31 days. Then she ran with it, dropping the "seeing it in movies" aspect, and insisting on keeping the core of that excuse but started building a story around it: kidnappers have Caylee, threatened to harm her, thus Casey didn't seek LE involvement.

Gone Baby Gone (2007)
Directed by Ben Affleck. With Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman. Two Boston area detectives investigate a little girl's kidnapping, ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/

Anyone want me to check it out?
Im grasping at straws here LOL

I've been wanting to post about the movie thing and juliette lewis. Juliette starred in not only NBK but a film before that called Kalifornia with Brad Pitt. He was a serial killer. I haven't seen the movie but juliette has the same haircut as casey (only shorter). I have not found any jeff hopkins references in the movies, but he is an actual person that used to work at universal. Maybe she met him briefly at work and simply remembered his name for some reason. She peppers her information with things she knows. I know this because my husband's son is a pathological liar and a thief. I'm just not sure this will lead to finding Caylee. I think she just spins a spider's web and sees where it goes...or not...but keeps certain pieces of the spin to weave it all back into place...or not...spin, spin, spin...until she can spin out of this.
P.S. Her attorney is NOT going to turn her over to someone like Padilla to try to get info out of her. That would be stupid for the defense! They are playing games. I also agree that they are working the media to throw reasonable doubt out there for the future jury pool!
My humble 2 cents, take it or leave it. Thanks.

P.S. Her attorney is NOT going to turn her over to someone like Padilla to try to get info out of her. That would be stupid for the defense! They are playing games. I also agree that they are working the media to throw reasonable doubt out there for the future jury pool!
My humble 2 cents, take it or leave it. Thanks.

The only reasonable doubt a jury should have was that Casey is a good mother! Ha. :rolleyes:

My favorite is the REAL actress Zenaida Gonzalez, who has starred as DETECTIVE FLORES in LA Forensics!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

I remember reading somewhere that Casey has introduced herself as Zenaida Gonzalez, and we all know she was conducting her OWN investigation searching for Caylee!!! Connection?!

LOL, good one, commongrackle!
Lorikeet, good catch. I did not know that.

TV Series : "LA Forensics"

Episode: "Mysterious Confession" (2007)

Synopsis: A remarkable case thirty-five years in the making; three women are strangled to death, their bodies dumped with little or no evidence for investigators. The case goes cold until years later when an unlikely confession restarts the investigation. A ingenious sting-like operation is needed to nail the killer.

Director: Robert Dean

Writers: Peter Bowen and Monique Hart

Cast:

Zenaida Gonzalez as "Detective Flores"

whoa.

TV Series : "LA Forensics"

Episode: "Mysterious Confession" (2007)

Synopsis: A remarkable case thirty-five years in the making; three women are strangled to death, their bodies dumped with little or no evidence for investigators. The case goes cold until years later when an unlikely confession restarts the investigation. A ingenious sting-like operation is needed to nail the killer.

Director: Robert Dean

Writers: Peter Bowen and Monique Hart

Cast:

Zenaida Gonzalez as "Detective Flores"

whoa.

Now that is one interesting bit of info there. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back