what if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pennypacker

Inactive
Reaction score
Can you imagine if none of this was ever made public....i.e. If Cindy Anthony never made those 911 calls alerting the authorities.

Can you imagine if none of this was ever made public....i.e. If Cindy Anthony never made those 911 calls alerting the authorities.

IF Cindy never called 911.... Casey would still be out partying & pretending nothing happened to her baby.

IF Cindy never called 911.... Casey would STILL be lying to her friends & saying Caylee was with her grandparents or the make believe nanny.

No wonder Casey won't talk.... now she has to punish her mother for butting in & ruining all her fun.

Thank goodness someone decided to care enough is all I can say!

Thank goodness someone decided to care enough is all I can say!
Yep, if it hadn't been for Cindy Anthony insisting on answers from her daughter this could easily still be a secret.

I am betting Cindy (attention seeking) Anthony is wishing she never made the call now. Seeing the family reminds me of cockroaches for some reason.

Yep, if it hadn't been for Cindy Anthony insisting on answers from her daughter this could easily still be a secret.

IMO, Cindy called 911 because she figured Caylee was being withheld from her..... if she had ANY clue that Casey actually 'lost' Caylee, I question whether she would have gotten police involved.

After all... they're still perfectly willing to defend Casey's ridiculous tale that it's too dangerous to tell anyone where Caylee is... so why would they have gone to authorities at all?

I am betting Cindy (attention seeking) Anthony is wishing she never made the call now. Seeing the family reminds me of cockroaches for some reason.
Cockroaches? How so?

I don't think she is sorry. I think her priority is and was her granddaughter.
I don;t think she is attention seeking as much as she is just trying desperately to control the situation. Unfortunately, when controlling people can't control it is not a good situation. Add to that the circumstances surrounding this entire fiasco and she is actually a pretty remarkable woman to be holding her own.

Cockroaches? How so?

I don;t think she is attention seeking as much as she is just trying desperately to control the situation. Unfortunately, when controlling people can't control it is not a good situation. Add to that the circumstances surrounding this entire fiasco and she is actually a pretty remarkable woman to be holding her own.

You're kidding, right???

She raised Casey to be the way she is, it makes you wonder exactly what kind of woman Cindy Anthony is.

From the interviews Cindy has given, she is a liar. She has lied from the start. She is protecting her daughter who is also a liar.

She has destroyed evidence and blasts the press because they are focusing on what kind of out of control *advertiser censored* Casey is instead of looking for Caylee. I find that insane because Grandma is not out there looking for Caylee, she is sitting at home on the computer, fixing her hair and getting her many many many stories straight.

She has never met a microphone she does not love.
In many ways, Casey is her mothers daughter. It is amazing.

She would still be stealing from family and friends.

She would still be pretending to have a job and a nanny.

You're kidding, right???

She raised Casey to be the way she is, it makes you wonder exactly what kind of woman Cindy Anthony is.

From the interviews Cindy has given, she is a liar. She has lied from the start. She is protecting her daughter who is also a liar.

She has destroyed evidence and blasts the press because they are focusing on what kind of out of control *advertiser censored* Casey is instead of looking for Caylee. I find that insane because Grandma is not out there looking for Caylee, she is sitting at home on the computer, fixing her hair and getting her many many many stories straight.

HI Pixies. No, not kidding. I just have a different perspective on her.:)

I'd beg to differ, and I find the analogy to cockroaches quite offensive. I don't doubt that she's hating what's unfolding, but I don't believe for one minute that she regrets calling LE. She can ALWAYS stand behind the choice she made at that time and be proud of it - no matter how much it hurts.

Cockroaches? How so?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I wonder how many of those who are condemning Cindy at this minute would have had the strength to do what she's done...

:clap::clap::clap:
I'd beg to differ, and I find the analogy to cockroaches quite offensive. I don't doubt that she's hating what's unfolding, but I don't believe for one minute that she regrets calling LE. She can ALWAYS stand behind the choice she made at that time and be proud of it - no matter how much it hurts.

You're kidding, right???

I don't believe she was raised to be a liar. Some people are wired wrong and she seems to be on of them.

What has Cindy "lied" about. Yes she was mistaken about the July 9th date and explained that. I can't remember every DATE I see my grandchildren either.

What evidence did she destroy? The pants? I don't believe she knew Caylee was missing yet when she washed those pants. What other evidence did she destroy?

You're kidding, right???

Again, and with all due respect, a liar doesn't equal a murderer, and though I don't believe Caylee is still alive, you cannot thrash a grandmother who wants desperately to believe that her granddaughter is still alive . . .

Cockroaches? How so?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IF Cindy actually does believe Casey's story, then of course she regrets getting LE involved.

She's said over & over that if Casey was out of jail, she'd be able to find Caylee. She's said over & over that the media's negative reporting about Casey is HURTING the search for Caylee.

Taking those 2 things together... I say there's no way Cindy can feel calling 911 was in Casey's, Caylee's OR her family's best interests.

IMO, Cindy called 911 because she figured Caylee was being withheld from her..... if she had ANY clue that Casey actually 'lost' Caylee, I question whether she would have gotten police involved.

After all... they're still perfectly willing to defend Casey's ridiculous tale that it's too dangerous to tell anyone where Caylee is... so why would they have gone to authorities at all?

yes, but don't forget that Cindy made that last 911 call, with sheer fear in her voice, talking about her granddaughter being missing and the car smelling like a dead body - in that instant, Cindy did the right thing - and I cannot imagine how hard it was for her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I wonder how many of those who are condemning Cindy at this minute would have had the strength to do what she's done...

Not me! I would probably jump between crying and wanting to punch people out. See what George did when that question was posed to him by the reporter I see as a normal response in this situation. I think I would have screamed at him to shut up too, because it would be something I did NOT want to even think about, let alone hear someone ask me out loud in public!!

You're kidding, right???

I wonder at times how people can be so judgemental. This woman is in hell, her heart is broken.

You DO NOT KNOW she destroyed evidence, I think LE has done a good job on this case and if they felt she destroyed evidence she would be arrested. There is a differnece in making an honest mistake and destroying evidence.

I was involved in a local case years ago where the media created a story that was no where near the truth. I learned then not to believe ev everything reported.

What is amazing is people acting like we "know the whole story" and judging these people when we have no idea what life is like for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker