8/15/08 12 PM - Secret Meeting Just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Reported by WKMG Local 6, not up on their website yet (I DVR'd and just watched, noon newscast)

Cindy Anthony just had a meeting with detectives, she obviously was avoiding press, parked around back but Local 6 saw her - she left a few minutes ago and had somebody from the OCSO pull her vehicle up to the back door.

No other details yet...

Reported by WKMG Local 6, not up on their website yet (I DVR'd and just watched, noon newscast)

Cindy Anthony just had a meeting with detectives, she obviously was avoiding press, parked around back but Local 6 saw her - she left a few minutes ago and had somebody from the OCSO pull her vehicle up to the back door.

No other details yet...

Uh oh.

Could they have found Caylee's body???

Or are they ready to charge Casey?

I'm hoping they finally saw Cindy's Blog posting from July 3 and were grilling her about what happened between her and Casey.

I think if they had found Caylee both her and George would have been there.

Oh my!

This is just my own speculation..........George and Cindy were upset going into the visit with Casey yesterday, and when they came out the didn't speak to reporters at all. One reporter said that after George got in the car, he was seen wiping tears from his eyes.

I wondered yesterday if something had changed.........did Casey tell them something?

Or, is LE getting ready to make some sort of announcement and called Cindy in to tell her first?

You would think if its something "IMPORTANT" they would have BOTH been present?

You would think if its something "IMPORTANT" they would have BOTH been present?

I would think they'd want both present, but perhaps George isn't feeling well or something.

I'm hoping they finally saw Cindy's Blog posting from July 3 and were grilling her about what happened between her and Casey.

I think if they had found Caylee both her and George would have been there.

i hope it didn't take this long for them to find it!

July 31? ooops?

Fox showed a clip of George a little earlier and he just looked so resigned. Not his 'usual' self.

Fox showed a clip of George a little earlier and he just looked so resigned. Not his 'usual' self.
I think they are seeing the light and it's not looking to good.
Bless these poor people. What a terrible terrible tragedy this is.

It's dated 7-31..so you are not linking the article but the video..I see. misleading website.

It is to the right of the video dated 7-31 there is a list of links and it
is at the top titled "Secret Meeting" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members