Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, wow is right. Ugh! Wading through this later on if and when they do find Caylee then this goes to trial is going to be a nightmare!!

Someone please help me locate that video of the first bond hearing? PWEEZE? I've been looking for an hour! We keep calling Casey a 'drop out' but it just occured to me that I distinctly heard Cindy, on the stand at that first bond hearing, telling the judge that Casey went to work at one of her "imagi-jobs" AFTER GRADUATION?!?

Sarge:

That method of analysis tells me George probably did smell the decomposition smell on June 24th when Casey opened the trunk. George also clearly remembered that Casey was adamant that she didn't want George to open the trunk. George pushed the matter -- very unusual for him to do that with Casey or she wouldn't be the liar she is today -- when he threatened to go get another set of keys. I wouldn't be surprised if George knew whether or not Casey was earning money in her contacts with men. LE seems to know which establishments and groups are into those things -- even retired LE.

I think I like You LOL

I have a question about Lee? Why is he conspiciously absent? I was reading that earlier on the last thread. I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Caylee. Is Lee the one doing the PI work?

:waitasec:

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in Caylee's disappearance

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

I have a question about Lee? Why is he conspiciously absent? I was reading that earlier on the last thread. I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Caylee. Is Lee the one doing the PI work?

:waitasec:

I believe Lee is on the roster to visit Casey IIRC Sunday or Monday and I have no idea what he could be investigating.

could you imagine the goose chase Casey would put her parents through if she were home? UGH!

I believe Lee is on the roster to visit Casey IIRC Sunday or Monday and I have no idea what he could be investigating.

I had read that Lee was going in on Saturday and Parents on Monday evening. IIRC

Can I ask again. Did anyone hear that but me that Casey's cell pings were reported at Orlando airport on June 17th I think it was?

Did she have the phone then, or was someone using her cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82