1008 users online (180 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Something big happened in this case yesterday. 8-14-08

If you go to the Orange County Clerk's webpage and search for Casey Anthony's criminal case, it will take you to a page where you can look at financial details in this case.

Yesterday is the first day that a huge deluge of copies were made in the office.

The only day that has come close to generating the amount of copies was 8-5-08...anyone remember what happened on the 4th or 5th? The only thing I can find is that Baez entered Casey's not guilty plea. Also an entry of "information filed."

EDITED TO ADD: On August 5th, Casey was formally charged by the state with the felony charge.

Here's a screenshot of all the copies that were made yesterday. No other date in this case has generated this much xeroxing.

Im so puzzled.....what is going on???? UGG I wish this would all end!

Do you think its a good thing or bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchelle View Post
    Im so puzzled.....what is going on???? UGG I wish this would all end!

Do you think its a good thing or bad thing?
    I don't know...it could be that some of the forensics came back...that would also explain Cindy being at the OSCO office today.

And she also left with a big handful of paperwork...you can see her putting it in her SUV in the video here:

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/wmv/vo...00883.200k.asx

Good catch. I did just read that when Cindy was seen leaving the Sheriff's office the video shows her putting a large number of papers in her vehicle. Could be they have given her copies or she paid for them of various things they have found. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sabego View Post
    Good catch. I did just read that when Cindy was seen leaving the Sheriff's office the video shows her putting a large number of papers in her vehicle. Could be they have given her copies or she paid for them of various things they have found. JMO
    I don't know. Something big is going on, though.

Have you read this new thread just posted? Probably copies for the people posting bail...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69050
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Have you read this new thread just posted? Probably copies for the people posting bail...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69050
    Just saw that. It could be.

This case is surely drawing the attention scavengers.

Just wish it would end...Good, bad or ugly.
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Just wish it would end...Good, bad or ugly.
    Ok...it's not about bond, because bond hasn't been posted yet.

Bond won't be posted until SUNDAY.

Tony Padilla, owner of the company, said by email that they will be flying to Orlando on Sunday to post a $500,000 bond on Monday for the release of Casey Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Maybe the bondsperson needs copies of the paperwork to "file" or whatever, in order to get her out.
    Proud WS N-LIB

Interesting that a third of those copies were from Yuri Melich the detective who is working this case. It could be internal housekeeping, related to the cadaver dog info request. Who knows. But I'll be praying it's for charges upcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Interesting that a third of those copies were from Yuri Melich the detective who is working this case. It could be internal housekeeping, related to the cadaver dog info request. Who knows. But I'll be praying it's for charges upcoming.
    It woulnd't be for the bondsman, because he only PLANS to come post bond. There would be copies made upon bond being posted, but certainly not just because someone tells the media that they PLAN to post bond in a couple of days.

And this paperwork flurry happened yesterday, before word about the bondsman.

Since the last time her account shows a bunch of copies being made was the 5th, when she was charged with the felony, we may get our wish to see murder charges soon, based on the huge deluge of paperwork on the 14th that was copied.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post

Since the last time her account shows a bunch of copies being made was the 5th, when she was charged with the felony, we may get our wish to see murder charges soon, based on the huge deluge of paperwork on the 14th that was copied.
    Im hoping this is true!!! Im praying hard!!

We can only hope...From your lips to God's ear.
    Proud WS N-LIB

On 8/5 around the time of the first copies is when they filed the previous three charges (according to the "detail" link under the charges on the website). I think we'll see a murder charge added very shortly.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast