Something big happened in this case yesterday. 8-14-08

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
If you go to the Orange County Clerk's webpage and search for Casey Anthony's criminal case, it will take you to a page where you can look at financial details in this case.

Yesterday is the first day that a huge deluge of copies were made in the office.

The only day that has come close to generating the amount of copies was 8-5-08...anyone remember what happened on the 4th or 5th? The only thing I can find is that Baez entered Casey's not guilty plea. Also an entry of "information filed."

EDITED TO ADD: On August 5th, Casey was formally charged by the state with the felony charge.

Here's a screenshot of all the copies that were made yesterday. No other date in this case has generated this much xeroxing.

caseyanthfinancefk3.jpg

Im so puzzled.....what is going on???? UGG I wish this would all end!

Do you think its a good thing or bad thing?

Good catch. I did just read that when Cindy was seen leaving the Sheriff's office the video shows her putting a large number of papers in her vehicle. Could be they have given her copies or she paid for them of various things they have found. JMO

Good catch. I did just read that when Cindy was seen leaving the Sheriff's office the video shows her putting a large number of papers in her vehicle. Could be they have given her copies or she paid for them of various things they have found. JMO

I don't know. Something big is going on, though.

Just wish it would end...Good, bad or ugly.

Maybe the bondsperson needs copies of the paperwork to "file" or whatever, in order to get her out.

Interesting that a third of those copies were from Yuri Melich the detective who is working this case. It could be internal housekeeping, related to the cadaver dog info request. Who knows. But I'll be praying it's for charges upcoming.

Interesting that a third of those copies were from Yuri Melich the detective who is working this case. It could be internal housekeeping, related to the cadaver dog info request. Who knows. But I'll be praying it's for charges upcoming.

It woulnd't be for the bondsman, because he only PLANS to come post bond. There would be copies made upon bond being posted, but certainly not just because someone tells the media that they PLAN to post bond in a couple of days.

And this paperwork flurry happened yesterday, before word about the bondsman.

Since the last time her account shows a bunch of copies being made was the 5th, when she was charged with the felony, we may get our wish to see murder charges soon, based on the huge deluge of paperwork on the 14th that was copied.

Since the last time her account shows a bunch of copies being made was the 5th, when she was charged with the felony, we may get our wish to see murder charges soon, based on the huge deluge of paperwork on the 14th that was copied.

Im hoping this is true!!! Im praying hard!!

We can only hope...From your lips to God's ear.

On 8/5 around the time of the first copies is when they filed the previous three charges (according to the "detail" link under the charges on the website). I think we'll see a murder charge added very shortly.

It woulnd't be for the bondsman, because he only PLANS to come post bond. There would be copies made upon bond being posted, but certainly not just because someone tells the media that they PLAN to post bond in a couple of days.

And this paperwork flurry happened yesterday, before word about the bondsman.

Hopefully there is a grandjury convened and there will be an indictment coming down.

Interesting developement. So they send her home and her lies won't be shared with the public anymore. I assume she'll be confined to the house and won't be out looking for Caylee. Oh, that s right, she knows where she is and shes close.:bang:

I don't know...it could be that some of the forensics came back...that would also explain Cindy being at the OSCO office today.
I work for the clerks office and I can tell you that the any forensic evidence that has come back on this case would NOT be filed in the court file. The Sheriffs Office and the State Attorney keeps that evidence to use for trial and it is availiable to the Defense as part of the Discovery.

If you look at the clerks screen, it shows everything that is filed in the court file.

Devorahhh

[Also an entry of "information filed."]

An information is the formal charges filed by the State Attorney's office.
Devorahhh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back