Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 152
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,214

    Bond Being Posted by Padilla #2

    Continue posting here please.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    thanks Windy!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    431
    WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

    "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,284
    Son of Sam laws prevent a CONVICTED criminal from profiting from their crime. It is crystal clear to me that they are circumventing the Son of Sam laws by getting Casey's story before she is convicted. They can't do it while she is in jail because of the recorded calls and video visits. So, they bail her out -- her story is worth much more than $500,200 as shown by the huge national interest -- and they get the story. Casey is paying her own bail -- and her own attorney fees probably -- with this maneuver. Plus, she can be at home or in a safe house.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

    "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"
    DITTO DITTO DITTO


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    So doesn't have Casey home mean the Anthony's will have even LESS FREE TIME to 'search for CAYLEE?'

    Or will they have strangers in their home guarding the pathological liar while they go out 'investigating?'

    Oh well.... at least having the Casey at home, Cindy will finally have some help responding to all those emails & calls from people who are concerned about Caylee.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.
    Since when did LOGIC have anything to do with this case?

    Maybe Padilla will be heading out to Fusian to re-check all those female chests.... Casey sure seemed to think they held important clues. lol


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.
    It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

    IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

    IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????
    That's what I thought. She's going to all of a sudden remember something? Bring back the psychic dog detectives. They'd have better chance of getting into her head than he would. Caylee would be best served if he either tracked her down or stayed in California.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,910
    I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

    here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
    I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

    here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
    I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO
    My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
    If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
    If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.
    I hope "playing it my way" means that Padilla will knock some sense into Casey. Of course, if he's unwilling...I'd gladly step in to assist with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


  15. #15
    Casey imo will continue to speak in the same circles at home as she has from jail. She will use her home confinement as an excuse to avoid visitors and phone calls from people she's knows she can not lie to. I'm curious if Lee or a close female friend will demand answers from Casey where her parents will not.

    You know George and Cindy will be observing Casey for a reaction to Caylee's room and pictures. I wonder if Cindy will keep Caylee's door closed to spare her psycho daughter from having to fake an emotion for them.


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •