Bond Being Posted by Padilla #2

WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

Son of Sam laws prevent a CONVICTED criminal from profiting from their crime. It is crystal clear to me that they are circumventing the Son of Sam laws by getting Casey's story before she is convicted. They can't do it while she is in jail because of the recorded calls and video visits. So, they bail her out -- her story is worth much more than $500,200 as shown by the huge national interest -- and they get the story. Casey is paying her own bail -- and her own attorney fees probably -- with this maneuver. Plus, she can be at home or in a safe house.

WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

DITTO DITTO DITTO:furious::furious::furious:

RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.

So doesn't have Casey home mean the Anthony's will have even LESS FREE TIME to 'search for CAYLEE?'

Or will they have strangers in their home guarding the pathological liar while they go out 'investigating?'

Oh well.... at least having the Casey at home, Cindy will finally have some help responding to all those emails & calls from people who are concerned about Caylee. :rolleyes:

RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.

Since when did LOGIC have anything to do with this case? :rolleyes:

Maybe Padilla will be heading out to Fusian to re-check all those female chests.... Casey sure seemed to think they held important clues. lol

I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.

I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.

It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????

It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????
That's what I thought. She's going to all of a sudden remember something? Bring back the psychic dog detectives. They'd have better chance of getting into her head than he would. Caylee would be best served if he either tracked her down or stayed in California.

I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO

I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO
My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.

My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.

I hope "playing it my way" means that Padilla will knock some sense into Casey. Of course, if he's unwilling...I'd gladly step in to assist with that.:banghead:

Casey imo will continue to speak in the same circles at home as she has from jail. She will use her home confinement as an excuse to avoid visitors and phone calls from people she's knows she can not lie to. I'm curious if Lee or a close female friend will demand answers from Casey where her parents will not.

You know George and Cindy will be observing Casey for a reaction to Caylee's room and pictures. I wonder if Cindy will keep Caylee's door closed to spare her psycho daughter from having to fake an emotion for them.

actually, if Caylee is found, dead or alone, I don't really care if Padilla makes money. Either Caylee will come home safe, or she'll get a decent burial.

Now I don't want CASEY to make money off of it!

Casey imo will continue to speak in the same circles at home as she has from jail. She will use her home confinement as an excuse to avoid visitors and phone calls from people she's knows she can not lie to. I'm curious if Lee or a close female friend will demand answers from Casey where her parents will not.

You know George and Cindy will be observing Casey for a reaction to Caylee's room and pictures. I wonder if Cindy will keep Caylee's door closed to spare her psycho daughter from having to fake an emotion for them.

I think having casey in the home with the GP's will push them further and further away from ever coming to terms with what she has done. They will become prisoner's to her lie's and stories and she will be relentless in bombarding them with it.

I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her *advertiser censored* beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

I find it interesting that in the same couple of days, the Anhony's hire a high-profile spokesman, who owns a production company AND wrote a book about the Natalie Holloway case and at the same time a "third party" contacts a high profile bondsman with a tv show. IMO this is all about who is gonna have the book and movie rights later on.

Here's the article about the bondsman and the spokesman.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

That was posted earlier with quite a few comments in the last general discussion forum. Very interesting. I posted an update that the poster posted concerning Padilla. She sure does directly quote people. IF she is making this up she better be very careful.

ETA: it was thread #94, mostly the last few pages. HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back