Ok, she does/did drugs, allegedly

hinkymeter

Reaction score
You know, I am not sure who it was-- maybe Tex (the bounty hunter dude).

Someone said that they theorized that Casey was on drugs and left Caylee with someone but can't remember who. Of course, why wouldn't that person come forward? (Unless the agreement was made to sell her and Casey can't remember doing that. Or unless the person she was given to feels she is better off without Casey.)

You know, I must sadly and shamefully admit that I've popped some pills and said a whole bunch of stuff I never knew I said and I couldn't recall what I had done the previous XX hours. One time I was so drunk, that I couldn't remember if I wore clothes to pick up my children from the bus stop (yes, I drove drunk with my kids (I only had two at that time). I swore I'd never do that; I did and checked myself into rehab the very next day-- that was my absolute rock bottom.) I had to ask my son if I was wearing clothes when I picked them up (because I was naked and my clothes were lying by the bed and I had no clue what I had done or how I had gotten where I was.)

So, do you think it's an even remote possibility she could have been doing some kind of drug, gave her to somebody and can't remember what she did with her?

I think it's possible. I also think that whole Fireball Run thing is highly plausible.

I really do think that she was a recreational user. I also believe that she may have gotten involved in some heavy duty stuff right before all this happened. I do NOT think she misplaced her child.

Like you, I have done some pretty outlandish things when I was drinking alot in college. I once threw up on myself in my friends car, then proceeded to take my clothes off and throw them out the window. The next day my friends brought me my clothes back. A child is way more important than clothes, so I just don't think someone would hold onto her and risk getting in serious trouble at this stage of the game. I just really think that if she misplaced her child, her nanny or whoever would bring her back, ESPECIALLY right when this was reported. It was reported from day one that Casey was a big fat liar, so returning the child with a plausible explanation would have been easy.

Selling her? Maybe, but where did the money go? She was stealing the entire time. Surely, she would have something to show for it.

I believe that she killed Caylee and maybe didn't know how because of the drugs/drinking, but I'm not buying the misplacing her theory.

I really do think that she was a recreational user. I also believe that she may have gotten involved in some heavy duty stuff right before all this happened. I do NOT think she misplaced her child.

Like you, I have done some pretty outlandish things when I was drinking alot in college. I once threw up on myself in my friends car, then proceeded to take my clothes off and throw them out the window. The next day my friends brought me my clothes back. A child is way more important than clothes, so I just don't think someone would hold onto her and risk getting in serious trouble at this stage of the game. I just really think that if she misplaced her child, her nanny or whoever would bring her back, ESPECIALLY right when this was reported. It was reported from day one that Casey was a big fat liar, so returning the child with a plausible explanation would have been easy.

Selling her? Maybe, but where did the money go? She was stealing the entire time. Surely, she would have something to show for it.

I believe that she killed Caylee and maybe didn't know how because of the drugs/drinking, but I'm not buying the misplacing her theory.

Casey was researching sinkholes, I think there was one in Orlando or somewhere in Florida. Would it be possible for Caylee to be found in one if Casey threw her in it? I never heard of sinkholes before, so please excuse my ignorance.

Casey was researching sinkholes, I think there was one in Orlando or somewhere in Florida. Would it be possible for Caylee to be found in one if Casey threw her in it? I never heard of sinkholes before, so please excuse my ignorance.

Where does this information come from?

It was on her stumbledupon page. I checked it out and they were in foreign countries, IIRC. To answer the other question (sorry, too lazy to go back and get the posters name), I don't know anything about sink holes, so I don't know. Going out on a limb here- maybe they could repel down into one and check it out. Ppl do that in volcano's sometimes.

I think there is actually a thread titled "Sinkholes"...I cant believe how much there is to search, and really what do we know for sure--CAYLEE IS GONE, AND HER MOTHER HASNT BEEN LOOKING FOR HER....sorry, I am just so astonished by this. I cant believe that this girl is dragging the whole country around--waiting for her to do the right thing, just like she has with her family all her life apparently....Where is that little girl Casey?????

If Casey was doped up in the afternoon after George saw her and Caylee acting all normal, then I'd like to know when she got so high. There was the flurry of phone calls, which she was capable of making. Then there is all the lies to Cindy and roommates that go back to all her other lies. Casey may have drank some and tried drugs at times, but I don't think she was on anything. If anything, I'd think maybe she was in a rage coming off meth and couldn't get any money from Cindy or George. But, it hadn't even been long enough since she had money to buy drugs due to thefts from Amy and Cindy.

The other night wee hours there was a 48 hrs? one of those shows, several in a row actually. I couldn't sleep and watched and dozed through a few.

Anyhow the one that was so crazy was one I posted on earlier today, this girl was a *straight girl* even the police suspect it may have been her 1st time trying the drug. Meth, or Ice... Ice I think.

Over the course of the evening, the couple made a series of bizarre, frantic phone calls to 911, asking for help in finding their way home.

At one point, Wamsley said they had come across hundreds of bystanders who didn't speak English. Hornickel said others were taking cars apart and putting them in the trees.

The couple also left their truck, which still had a half-tank of gas, warm clothes and Wamsley's cell phone. It was minus 10 degrees with the wind chill.

Wamsley's body was found the next day. Six days later, authorities found Hornickel's body. Both had frozen to death.

The 911 dispatchers receiving the couple's phone calls that night had no idea what was happening. But authorities now know the young couple was high on crystal meth. A super-concentrated form of methamphetamine, a drug that has become a scourge of Middle America.

A small amount of crystal meth, 90 percent pure, was found in the couple's truck, and both tested positive for meth at levels that indicate they had taken the drug some two to three days before they called 911.

http://www.ketv.com/news/10310729/detail.html?subid=22100461&qs=1;bp=t
can hear part of the 911 calls there....they talked crazy babble, hanging cars from trees.

If Casey had started trying out some new drugs then all this would make some sense to me.

The way I heard those kids in this story act, makes me believe Casey could have done anything.

Dropped Caylee off anywhere and thought she had went to a babysitter.

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered?

The only part it doesn't answer for me is why 31 days before reporting? Unless she was already sucked in by the drug.

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc.

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo.

If Casey was doped up in the afternoon after George saw her and Caylee acting all normal, then I'd like to know when she got so high. There was the flurry of phone calls, which she was capable of making. Then there is all the lies to Cindy and roommates that go back to all her other lies. Casey may have drank some and tried drugs at times, but I don't think she was on anything. If anything, I'd think maybe she was in a rage coming off meth and couldn't get any money from Cindy or George. But, it hadn't even been long enough since she had money to buy drugs due to thefts from Amy and Cindy.

I agree with you on the meth rage thing. She could have been getting the drugs from a "boyfriend". She seemed to be stringing quite a few along. I've known drug users that never spent a penny on drugs. They would string their drug buddies along, making them think that they were dating exclusively, then they would have 3 or 4 others on the side that they were doing the same thing with.

Could it be possible for Casey's hair to be tested that would pick up past drug use?

VB

Could it be possible for Casey's hair to be tested that would pick up past drug use?

VB

It's possible to do so...but I don't know that LE would really do that.

And...thanks to you guys about the sinkhole info...I hadn't heard that. I think it is interesting that she was checking into sinkholes. We had a sinkhole in town and while it was pretty big and shut a road down...I wouldn't have thought it a great place to hide a body. Of course, I am sure there are varying degrees of sinkholes.

Ah, yes...after checking out the sinkhole sight from Casey's stumbleupon...those sinkholes are definitely much, much larger than the one we had in town.

I saw a story on TV about the couple doing meth and getting lost. It still haunts me.

I know this is out there but I have wondered if Caysee left Caylee asleep in the car and Caylee woke up, got out of the car and wandered off. If it was night and somewhere where no one saw her, Caylee could have gotten into the woods or water herself. Still, any normal person would have reported a missing child and by not reporting her missing, she ran the risk of someone finding her. I just don't know. This wouldn't explain the cadaver dog hits either. :doh:

Dropped Caylee off anywhere and thought she had went to a babysitter.
As in the stairwell of Apt. 210 at the Sawgrass Apartments?!

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered? But, wouldn't SOMEONE have spotted her? Or is this where some sinister person "abducted and later killed her?"

The only part it doesn't answer for me is why 31 days before reporting? Unless she was already sucked in by the drug.

Could have been. But if she was on that long of a bender, how could she function? Tony and his roomie Clint House said nothing about her "checked out behavior," she was driving her friend Amy's car--taking her to and from the airport..." I think it was just her stalling for as long as possible, so there wouldn't be any evidence left. No innocent mother commits or assists in killing their daughter waits 31 days to report it, and ONLY because her mother forced her to by calling 911. She would have continued to stall even longer if she could have.

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc. Easier than admitting to reality? I guess, eventhough, Casey has always been a lying manipulating sociopath, the parents held on to the belief that THIS time she was telling the truth?!?!

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo.
I totally agree! Especially since Casey has SOME information...that if she were "out of it" wouldn't be able to recall or suggest (ie: "she's close to home...")

Yes...the cadaver dog hitting is an important factor. Baez is grasping at straws to question the validity of the cadaver dog. Just for good measure, bring in another cadaver dog or two...see if they hit in the same areas.

VB

It would add another significant clue to her case, but I'm unfamiliar with the legalities of people arrested for something other than drug use being subjected to drug tests. And I'm certain Baez would have some recourse to suppress the inclusion of the results into her trial. Imo, it needs to be done with the circumstances of this case.

sinkholes are just where the ground has an impression in it cause it is slowly sinking, we had one up the street. It is not like a deep thing in the ground. Of course they can become quite big, some are small.

VB

Yes. I also hope that there is enough of the hair found in the trunk thought to be Caylee's would be tested for drugs as well.

The test for drug useage can be done on the entire length of the hair strand. It will show up in the progression of length. Of course, closest to the top of the strand showing the most recent usage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back