Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tattoo

Hybrid View

The Tattoo

I know this is discussed throughout many threads, but I didn't see a thread dedicated to the tattoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Let's revisit the whole tattoo thing. Has anyone figured out the date she got it? Where she got it? Why is the Iron tat place mentioned on her site if she didn't use them? Maybe she used Mike for the new one and Iron for the shamrock? (IMO, the shamrock wasn't great work and the Iron seemed to do much higher quality than that tho...so maybe it is the reverse?)
    If there is a thread for just the tattoo..please bump it for discussion and I will delete this one.

I have seen different reports as to how it reads exactly. Can anyone defintively confirm what the tattoo says?
    TIA.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I have seen different reports as to how it reads exactly. Can anyone defintively confirm what the tattoo says?
    TIA.
    She used Iron. It says "Bella Vida." That's the title of A Lindsey Lohan song she likes.

She complained about Tony "not loving her" while she got the tat. She told the artist that Caylee was with the Nanny in Sanford or Stanford (which is north).

Thanks, JBean! I will have to check on that one because I am not positive. I do think the one on her lower back is a four-leaf clover (or is it 3?) I have to check that photo again, too!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Thanks, JBean! I will have to check on that one because I am not positive. I do think the one on her lower back is a four-leaf clover (or is it 3?) I have to check that photo again, too!
    Thanks SS. I would appreciate any and all fact finding regarding the tattoo. If she did indeed get it during the *month* it could indeed be very telling. but I need some factoids!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thanks SS. I would appreciate any and all fact finding regarding the tattoo. If she did indeed get it during the *month* it could indeed be very telling. but I need some factoids!
    Right- I have looked everywhere- you got news outlets accessing her cell phone records but they can't source where and when she got her last tattoo?? AAH

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blink34 For This Useful Post:

It's a shamrock.

You know when people are booked into jail, their distinguishing features and things like tattoos are carefully documented for any future arrests or identification.
    So I am certain that there are exact descriptions of any and all tattoos on her jail records. I have briefly looked at her booking page and charges, but did not see where the information on her records is public. If anyone knows if FL posts that information it would be very helpful, because it would be a concrete answer to any and all tattoos and what they say or depict.

The shamrock has something to do with an Irish sports team....

The "Bella Vida" / Beautiful Life tattoo was done after Caylee's disappearance.
    If I were an investigator, I'd talk to the person that did the tattoo.
    Maybe they were given a reason for the tattoo.

This is what I think the "Bella Vida" tattoo means....

http://www.newhomesource.com/communi...iew-directions

The "good life"

Yea she was living the " good life " after Caylee's disappearance alright.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NighTillDawn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post

The "good life"
    bella vida is BEAUTIFUL life not good life. Good would be BUENA vida

just to make sure we have the right facts

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manatee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post

In what language?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post

Actually, I meant Bella Vida=Beautiful Life

That would be the "good life" for Casey

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

The "good life"
    I thought that at first but it may also mean Bella Vida Resort vacation homes. Check this link out.
    http://www.bellavida-villa.com/
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I thought that at first but it may also mean Bella Vida Resort vacation homes. Check this link out.
    http://www.bellavida-villa.com/
    why would she or Tone want to buy a vacation home (or possible rental/vacation property?). The home is 4000 sq ft or so...NOPE. I don't think it has anything to do with this property.
    I'm sure Casey speaks a bit of spanish considering the area she grew up in...not uncommon to go back and forth with spanish terms.

I posted on the general thread some time ago one of the tattoo artists I am aware that she knows. If it was him, they would know by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    I posted on the general thread some time ago one of the tattoo artists I am aware that she knows. If it was him, they would know by now.
    I remember reading recently someone's post about a tattoo parlor named "Solid Ink" or "Solid...something" that Casey reportedly mentioned to a friend? No doubt Orlando has a million tattoo parlors, but again - getting a tattoo is something people find worthy of mentioning to friends and/or family (even if they can't show it off) because of the permanency and symbolic nature of tattoos. It's like showing off a new limb because a tattoo becomes part of you, only you can control the originality and design.

Tony at the very least can testify when Casey got the tattoo, and probably where, since he and Casey were spending practically every night together for the last two weeks of June (according to Clint House, Tony's roommate). Tattoo's take a couple of weeks to completely heal, and require special care and bandaging for the first few days. Not something easily hidden from a lover.

I hope LE has figured out and spoken to the tattoo artist who did Casey's tattoo. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out as it's common to either take a friend with you when one gets a tatto, or you tell everyone where you got it (and usually how much you paid) when you show it off to friends and family. I doubt Tony would have missed seeing it. He would be a good source for the date Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo, and where Casey claimed to have received it.

Talking to the artist is a great idea, because it is common for people to explain the symbology behind the tattoos they are getting as a matter of small talk with the person giving the tattoo. Maybe Casey was open enough to mention the tattoo was a memorial, but I bet she didn't. I bet she said she was just a proud mom.

Shamrock sports team logo like Notre Dame?

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    Maybe Casey was open enough to mention the tattoo was a memorial, but I bet she didn't. I bet she said she was just a proud mom.
    Nah....She's so narcissistic she probably told people it meant SHE had a beautiful life, wouldn't have been thinking of Caylee at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    I hope LE has figured out and spoken to the tattoo artist who did Casey's tattoo. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out as it's common to either take a friend with you when one gets a tatto, or you tell everyone where you got it (and usually how much you paid) when you show it off to friends and family. I doubt Tony would have missed seeing it. He would be a good source for the date Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo, and where Casey claimed to have received it.

Talking to the artist is a great idea, because it is common for people to explain the symbology behind the tattoos they are getting as a matter of small talk with the person giving the tattoo. Maybe Casey was open enough to mention the tattoo was a memorial, but I bet she didn't. I bet she said she was just a proud mom.

Shamrock sports team logo like Notre Dame?
    I think KC had some pretensions to an Irish background. Her handle was "caseyomarie."

Though a harp is a bit more Irish ethnic than a shamrock, IMHO.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Brini For This Useful Post:

"Bueno Vita" underlined with a scroll....

" Bueno Vita" --- right shoulder[location]
    ~~~~~~
    according to my notes as told by a person
    from the tattoo shop?
    a person named bobby did her tatttoo or is that the shop owner?
    I only jotted down the description & location of the tattoo.
    Not names need to review documents.
    Also that was friend ANNIE's tat reference.Where she and Casey went i think ?
    looking for exact quotes from anyone who can find the text...

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    ~~~~~~
    from the tattoo shop?
    The LE report has both versions. One account says "la bella vida" (Spanish) and the second says "la bella vita" (Italian). Based on her photobucket pic and the fact that part of her heritage is Italian, I think she went with the Italian version. MOO

~~~~~~
    from the tattoo shop?
    Also Amy saw it and said Casey said it's Italian so this would be " Bueno Vita " or "la bella vita"
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

~~~~~~
    from the tattoo shop?
    IIRC it's on her left shoulder..I found it ironic b/c Caylee's birthmark is on her left shoulder as well. My bets are on the Italian version La Bella Vita since that was in her photobucket.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast