Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 701

Thread: The Tattoo

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    " Bueno Vita" --- right shoulder[location]
    ~~~~~~
    according to my notes as told by a person
    from the tattoo shop?
    a person named bobby did her tatttoo or is that the shop owner?
    I only jotted down the description & location of the tattoo.
    Not names need to review documents.
    Also that was friend ANNIE's tat reference.Where she and Casey went i think ?
    looking for exact quotes from anyone who can find the text...
    IIRC it's on her left shoulder..I found it ironic b/c Caylee's birthmark is on her left shoulder as well. My bets are on the Italian version La Bella Vita since that was in her photobucket.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  2. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker78 View Post
    To add a little bit more, Jesse said he received an odd message from Casey on 7/3 about how he shouldn't respond if Cindy messages him or tries to get in touch with him. She tells him to stay out of it. Could she truly care for Jesse and doesn't want him involved if she is found out?
    No she just didn't want anyone talking to CA because CA was looking for Caylee and she knew that would make Jesse want to know where Caylee was too.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    This could just be rumor then. I wonder where it started?
    Is there even a tattoo?

    I thought Troy B said in his police interview that a male, heavily tattooed friend of KC's picked her up on July 3 and she returned later that day with the new Bella Vita tattoo. According to TB she had tried the evening before to persuade his friend to go with her to get a new tatt, but the other girl had declined.

    I think there was a police interview with the artist or shop regarding this particular tatto, I'll see if I can find that passage...

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    I thought Troy B said in his police interview that a male, heavily tattooed friend of KC's picked her up on July 3 and she returned later that day with the new Bella Vita tattoo. According to TB she had tried the evening before to persuade his friend to go with her to get a new tatt, but the other girl had declined.

    I think there was a police interview with the artist or shop regarding this particular tatto, I'll see if I can find that passage...
    Thank you SG65, I have seen most of the documentation by now. My post was from 8/16 before any of the doc dumps

  5. #180
    No interview with the tattoo artist, Bobby, was ever released, so for some reason, unbeknownst to us, they have kept that particular interview close to the vest-perhaps she TOLD him that it was a tribute to Caylee? If that is the case, then we can look to see him on the witness list for Murder when those charges arise...hopefully Tueday!

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thank you SG65, I have seen most of the documentation by now. My post was from 8/16 before any of the doc dumps
    Hi JBean, for some reason I wasn't seeing a bunch of the pages of this thread at the time I was posting! It looked like there were only 3 pages with not much info posted here yet! Now I get it, I wondered why the old questions were appearing again, the old threads were getting bumped to front again (sometimes it is just someone new on the board who hasn't read those particular interviews yet and you can save them the time spent looking by telling them which interview, I didn't realize it was you!

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    Hi JBean, for some reason I wasn't seeing a bunch of the pages of this thread at the time I was posting! It looked like there were only 3 pages with not much info posted here yet! Now I get it, I wondered why the old questions were appearing again, the old threads were getting bumped to front again (sometimes it is just someone new on the board who hasn't read those particular interviews yet and you can save them the time spent looking by telling them which interview, I didn't realize it was you!
    I appreciate you taking the time to find the info for me.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    623
    So, which is it? Anybody know for sure?

    Bueno Vita
    Bella Vita
    Bella Vida

    ?

    thanks~
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    So, which is it? Anybody know for sure?

    Bueno Vita
    Bella Vita
    Bella Vida

    ?

    thanks~
    Noway is correct "la bella vita"


    Yes, I am Italian
    Last edited by JBean; 10-13-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: removed name calling

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    ...ok....jusforgrins...

    Who'dya think Casey was planning to have join her on 7/19 to get inked? That's not exactly somethin' you 'surprise' someone with is it?

    Do you think it lends some weight to an accomplice?

    Or, do you think it was going to be a litmus test for Tony? (e.g. if you love me you'll do it)

    Other possibilities? I haven't seen this explored much. My apologies if I skipped over it somewhere.
    ...ok after the "Bella" this vs. the "Bella" that debate settles (again)...

    Anyone want to weigh in on who didn't get the tat Casey scheduled for 7/19?

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummishoe View Post
    Noway is correct "la bella vita"


    Yes, I am Italian
    Thank you...

    The Bella Vita neighborhood has been searched and cleared?
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174

    regarding the shamrock tatoo

    It must be a very popular tatoo. This was on a Jennifer Kesse site.

    On April 3, 2008, the Orlando Police Department released two new photos: one showing Jennifer Kesse's four-leaf clover tattoo (which is on her left hip just below her bikini line, about the size of a quarter) and a brown purse that she was believed to be carrying when she was abducted.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    623
    I think everybody knows by now that there is a Bella Vida (new construction) housing development in that area. There also a Bella Vita area.

    My question to you (who have tattoos) is this....

    What actual weight should we give to the timing that KC got this tattoo ... and ...

    What kind of thoughts do you have before making that decision in the selection?

    Is it a sentimental one or trying to be cool?

    I know we've discussed the possibility that KC got this tattoo to honor her daughter.

    I'd like to know what your thoughts are/were when you got your own.

    If this isn't the appropriate thread for this conversation please move it and advise where it is.

    thanks~
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    569
    Nevermind I was mistaken

  15. #190
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Isn't the location and exact wording of her tattoo listed on her "rap sheet" through the jail? Normally this is something that LE (probation and parole as well) stays up to date with when one is arrested, some states even photograph new tattoos a person may have gotten since their last arrest.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    I think everybody knows by now that there is a Bella Vida (new construction) housing development in that area. There also a Bella Vita area.

    My question to you (who have tattoos) is this....

    What actual weight should we give to the timing that KC got this tattoo ... and ...

    What kind of thoughts do you have before making that decision in the selection?

    Is it a sentimental one or trying to be cool?

    I know we've discussed the possibility that KC got this tattoo to honor her daughter.

    I'd like to know what your thoughts are/were when you got your own.

    If this isn't the appropriate thread for this conversation please move it and advise where it is.

    thanks~
    You think long and hard about it usually. It's not just an instant decision unless you are a young drunk male out with your buddies...lol. To me that tat means something to her. We may never know what, but something. I only have one, hubby and I have matching ones...and we thought about it for awhile. We both have a pegasus on our left shoulder. For us, it meant dreamers can fly, sappy I know....lol

    *Guess I should have added that 6 kids, 8 grandkids (with twins on the way) later...we still dream....

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Found this while googling and thought it was interesting:

    Exercise caution when it comes to the popular Italian phrase "life is beautiful" which many people, including Lindsay Lohan, have been getting recently. "La vita e bella" is the correct translation, and even though it uses the same words, some people have been getting "la bella vita" which actually translates to "the beautiful life", and is used in Italy to describe someone who is living a life of wealth, throwing parties and spending extravagant amounts of money.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    You think long and hard about it usually. It's not just an instant decision unless you are a young drunk male out with your buddies...lol. To me that tat means something to her. We may never know what, but something. I only have one, hubby and I have matching ones...and we thought about it for awhile. We both have a pegasus on our left shoulder. For us, it meant dreamers can fly, sappy I know....lol
    You're great! Your post is just what I'm looking for.

    thanks~
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by twoboysmom View Post
    Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Found this while googling and thought it was interesting:

    Exercise caution when it comes to the popular Italian phrase "life is beautiful" which many people, including Lindsay Lohan, have been getting recently. "La vita e bella" is the correct translation, and even though it uses the same words, some people have been getting "la bella vita" which actually translates to "the beautiful life", and is used in Italy to describe someone who is living a life of wealth, throwing parties and spending extravagant amounts of money.
    Welcome to Ws, twoboysmom

    Thank you for posting!
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

  20. #195
    Maya Love's Avatar
    Maya Love is offline I've been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    335
    I have a few tats, and I thought very long and hard about them. I plan on getting two more , and have been thinking about it for the past 2 yrs seriously, looking for the perfect art to convey what I want.

    I can see Casey being impulsive in this area though. She was trying to convince someone's friend (Troy's?) that was visiting to join her. IIRC, she also got her nails done that same day. It's in the docs, but I"m too lazy to find it. I know Casey mentioned in texts or IMs that she was getting "more ink" but I really think she was in this group that thought/thinks it's cool and she was just following the pack. IOW, I believe Casey most likely was impulsive in her choice for a new tat and it's highly likely that she was trying to emulate LaLohan's. JMO
    When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there. - George Harrison

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    I think everybody knows by now that there is a Bella Vida (new construction) housing development in that area. There also a Bella Vita area.

    My question to you (who have tattoos) is this....

    What actual weight should we give to the timing that KC got this tattoo ... and ...

    What kind of thoughts do you have before making that decision in the selection?

    Is it a sentimental one or trying to be cool?

    I know we've discussed the possibility that KC got this tattoo to honor her daughter.

    I'd like to know what your thoughts are/were when you got your own.

    If this isn't the appropriate thread for this conversation please move it and advise where it is.

    thanks~

    OK, my tattoos are like markers in time. When I look at one, I can tell you exactly where I was and what I was doing in my life. I can even tell you my frame of mind and even for some of them what I was wearing that day (this is because some tattoos require you to sit in certain positions and pull up clothing).
    What is interesting though is when I decide to get a new tattoo, I am not thinking I want to get this to remember today but it works out to be like that. All of my tattoos do have some meaning intertwined in them. There is a reason why I am getting that piece of art on my body.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    784
    I am of Italian descent and Bella has always meant beautiful. When I was growing up they would squeeze your cheeks and say Bella, or Que Se Bella.
    Now Vida I can't speak for.
    Spanish usually ends with S's like Buenos etc. Very close languages Spanish and Italian.
    I took TL to be Italian, Lazzaro ??
    Last edited by DesSands; 10-23-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: sp

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    784
    Soooooo again she morphs !! Italian-Tony Lazzaro

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya Love View Post
    I have a few tats, and I thought very long and hard about them. I plan on getting two more , and have been thinking about it for the past 2 yrs seriously, looking for the perfect art to convey what I want.

    I can see Casey being impulsive in this area though. She was trying to convince someone's friend (Troy's?) that was visiting to join her. IIRC, she also got her nails done that same day. It's in the docs, but I"m too lazy to find it. I know Casey mentioned in texts or IMs that she was getting "more ink" but I really think she was in this group that thought/thinks it's cool and she was just following the pack. IOW, I believe Casey most likely was impulsive in her choice for a new tat and it's highly likely that she was trying to emulate LaLohan's. JMO
    She did have an icon in her photobucket account with "La Bella Vita" on it...So, while she may be impulsive, she did look for the idea beforehand.

    ETA - I am Italian. "La vita e bella" means "life is beautiful/good". "La bella vita" means "the good life".

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    Bueno. Buena. Bella. Vida. Vita. ... Visa! My head is spinning.

    The good life would be la buena vida.
    The beautiful life would be la bella vida.
    These are the Spanish versions.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1102840AAwJmF7


    I believe Casey told everyone it was "Italian" but I'd have to laugh if she got the Spanish version and didn't realize it.

    The Italian version would be la bella vita.

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8133541AA853Vc


    I doubt we will see the actual tattoo on Casey since it has become such a controversial issue.
    la bella vita
    Is an image that was on her photobucket account. Look for the photo thread where I posted this image.
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •