"Lake Vaj"

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
If you guys recall, there's a myspace page for "Lake Vaj," where Casey and all her friends hang out to play beer pong. I wish we knew the location of the home. They guy who owns it is pictured in the photo thread...he hosted the party on Memorial Day, when Casey showed up wrapped in the American Flag.

Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I wonder if LE has looked at or around this lake. Since Casey obviously hung out here pretty regularly, she'd be familiar with the surroundings.

If you guys recall, there's a myspace page for "Lake Vaj," where Casey and all her friends hang out to play beer pong. I wish we knew the location of the home. They guy who owns it is pictured in the photo thread...he hosted the party on Memorial Day, when Casey showed up wrapped in the American Flag.

Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I wonder if LE has looked at or around this lake. Since Casey obviously hung out here pretty regularly, she'd be familiar with the surroundings.

I was wondering about this location too. Does anyone know if Lake Vaj is in a rural area? Any nearby water? Is it near Orlando?

I was wondering about this location too. Does anyone know if Lake Vaj is in a rural area? Any nearby water? Is it near Orlando?

Never heard of this so called Lake. I think this was just a "nic" name for something or for another place. I pretty sure we don't have a location in fl called Lake Vaj either, sorry.

Who is this guy?
Lots of photos of Casey!

Can't find anything on "Vaj"

Who is this guy?
Lots of photos of Casey!

Can't find anything on "Vaj"

Could Lake Vaj be a name for an area within the Orlando suburbs? Something like a housing subdivision with a name.........."blank-blank estates."

Could Lake Vaj be a name for an area within the Orlando suburbs? Something like a housing subdivision with a name.........."blank-blank estates."

doubt it. if you google it will lead you to the myspace and to here :)

We all know what vaj is right? I do not think there is a place called lake vaj for gosh sakes if that's what we are looking for!

"Lake Vaj" is not referring to a literal place, I believe the "gentleman" and I use that term loosely is referring to a woman's body part. Apparently he views himself as somewhat of a ladies man, at least that is the impression I got from viewing some of the photos. He seems like one of Fusion's oldest party goers, I think this guy is alot older then most of the kid's he hangs around at that club, including Casey.

"Lake Vag" is not referring to a literal place, I believe the "gentleman" and I use that term loosely is referring to a woman's body part. Apparently he views himself as somewhat of a ladies man, at least that is the impression I got from viewing some of the photos. He seems like one of Fusion's oldest party goers, I think this guy is alot older then most of the kid's he hangs around at that club, including Casey.
Even Hef is calling off his Lake Vaj parties now.:D

This guy refers to himself as:
A swinger
In the pink (job)

I think Vaj does mean vagina

Casey: May 27 2008 6:29 AM

the party was great, as always!
i ♥ lake vaj

at leas I knew that it was not a place in orlando :laugh:

This is starting to remind me of Aruba's Mr. Pink....

Sex, drugs and videotape.

Do we know for a fact that Cindy and George were supprting her financially? I mean maybe she was just a private type call girl and that is how she made money. She would certainly lie to cover it up and perhaps others watched Caylee for her while she was working.
Lake Vaj could be a rendezvous place. Maybe she screwed someone out of some big money and that's what started this whole mess. Don;t know just thinking out loud.

She was certainly going somewhere everyday.

This guy refers to himself as:
A swinger
In the pink (job)

I think Vaj does mean vagina

Casey: May 27 2008 6:29 AM

the party was great, as always!
i ♥ lake vaj
Oh there is no doubt in my mind that's what it means. It could just be their fun/slang term for this place you would find pretty girls hanging out and could be completely innocent. But then again....

Do we know for a fact that Cindy and George were supprting her financially? I mean maybe she was just a private type call girl and that is how she made money. She would certainly lie to cover it up and perhaps others watched Caylee for her while she was working.
Lake Vaj could be a rendezvous place. Maybe she screwed someone out of some big money and that's what started this whole mess. Don;t know just thinking out loud.

She was certainly going somewhere everyday.

then she must not have been very good or she was spending it on drugs .because it was obviously not enough if she had to steal gas, borrow a shovel (she could have bought one cash at home depot), and steal from Amy and mom.

Nah...Something is "up" with this place.

Swingers, etc...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member