793 users online (145 members and 648 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1

    Casey's Release from Jail & The Media

    How in the world will they be able to get Casey into the house with all of the media camped outside the door? If George was crazy the other day with all their questions, then it should be a doozy when Casey gets there.
    Also, why the media circus? Why isn't the focus on finding Caylee instead of being camped outside the Anthony home? The media sure does have their priorities backwards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    Also, why the media circus? Why isn't the focus on finding Caylee instead of being camped outside the Anthony home? The media sure does have their priorities backwards.
    I believe the media is doing more than enough as far as keeping Caylee's pics on the news.

    With Law Enforcement and FBI working on the case I'm not sure we need the media out there searching... I think LE is already onto something and we'll hear about it soon enough. I have a good feeling that we will hear more about LE's progress before Casey is bailed out! At least this is what I hope! I hope they don't allow her to be released!!!

  3. #3
    With media camped outside the Anthony's door, and if Casey gets released from jail, no way would Casey try to go anywhere with the media following her. I say to the media: leave the area and let's see what Casey does. As long as they are camped outside her door, she wont go anywhere.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    With media camped outside the Anthony's door, and if Casey gets released from jail, no way would Casey try to go anywhere with the media following her. I say to the media: leave the area and let's see what Casey does. As long as they are camped outside her door, she wont go anywhere.
    She will have a GPS monitor on though...so she won't be able to wander off anyway. The people to watch in my opinion are the parents. They can come and go freely and I think they may act on things Casey tells them. They are bound to press her for hints or ideas on where to look for Caylee. They are truly frantic to find her. So that will cause Casey to tell them more lies and send them on more wild goose chases. It will be interesting to see what happens.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    I've always wondered why Baez is spending pretty much ALL of his time and effort on getting Casey bonded out of jail - instead of trying to find Caylee.

    If he REALLY wanted to get his client off, he could be spending all of his time on CAYLEE. He's doing exactly what he accuses LE of doing - not looking for Caylee.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    I've always wondered why Baez is spending pretty much ALL of his time and effort on getting Casey bonded out of jail - instead of trying to find Caylee.

    If he REALLY wanted to get his client off, he could be spending all of his time on CAYLEE. He's doing exactly what he accuses LE of doing - not looking for Caylee.
    I hear you. Of course - he doesn't have any clue where to start either! I imagine he is getting an earful from Casey about getting her out of that jail. Remember - this is all about her. Ugh. So that is probably why it is such a high priority for him. Once again, Casey's needs are being met before Caylee's. Sad.

    This whole story of Casey's is really ridiculous. She and her attorney (and her parents) all are on the backs of LE and the media to search for Caylee. They are saying "You need to look for Caylee! Looking won't put her life in danger...but I can't tell you details that might help - that will put her in danger".
    Huh? Ridiculous.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,317
    I am so against Casey being bonded out. I think Baez is has now contributed to the 'circus' atmosphere with contacting a bailbondsman. I am sure he is enjoying this tremendously and will do anything to keep the focus off of the real reason of the attention to begin with. That reason is to find Caylee.
    The Anthony's have gotten a spokesperson that is one of the 'go to' people when a book for pure profit is to be written. I am disgusted with this and just have to say so.

    I so sincerely hope that Monday will bring an arrest for at least 2nd degree murder for Casey Anthony. IMO, something is about to happen - I just feel it!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    I just saw pictures on www.*************.com..........baby Caylee's size......top and shoe of woman...........if the shoe fits??? garbage bag........now if LE CSI works FAST and these clothes 'match' mom and daughter...........a different charge and higher bond or no bond by tomorrow, or at least a postponement????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,815
    Passionflower....can't access the link.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    121
    I SOOOO hope that LE can officially charge Casey with something more substantiative, and her bail/bond is completely rescinded. As for what that charge may be, it's been hard to figure--since we've been cut off from the audio/video tapes and the George and Cindy show!

    So my thought (if LE have some proof of Caylee's death), is "tampering with a corpse?" What if it can be proven that Caylee did die at the GP house, and Casey quickly buried her, then moved her to another location, as many of us suspect?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    Passionflower....can't access the link.
    http://*************.com/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    121
    Here are some pictures from the scene....

    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I just saw pictures on www.*************.com..........baby Caylee's size......top and shoe of woman...........if the shoe fits??? garbage bag........now if LE CSI works FAST and these clothes 'match' mom and daughter...........a different charge and higher bond or no bond by tomorrow, or at least a postponement????
    just reported on Fox LE says nothing leads them to believe these items belonged to Casey or Caylee, mentioned very busy park etc.
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    just reported on Fox LE says nothing leads them to believe these items belonged to Casey or Caylee, mentioned very busy park etc.
    Have they shown the items to the grandparents or Lee? Showing them to Casey is no good because she will just deny it. Were they able to obtain hair samples from any of the items or anything else before dismissing it altogether? yes i'm still at it - oh my poor head

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    212
    If Casey is released it will be like when Paris Hilton got out...or when Brit Brit was at the custody hearings. And that wack job Casey will love the attention, to her it will be very celebrity like, thats what she wants...attention.

    Make me sick.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:26 AM
  2. Man allegedly forges jail release papers
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 07:16 PM

Tags for this Thread