Casey's Release from Jail & The Media

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
How in the world will they be able to get Casey into the house with all of the media camped outside the door? If George was crazy the other day with all their questions, then it should be a doozy when Casey gets there.
Also, why the media circus? Why isn't the focus on finding Caylee instead of being camped outside the Anthony home? The media sure does have their priorities backwards.

Also, why the media circus? Why isn't the focus on finding Caylee instead of being camped outside the Anthony home? The media sure does have their priorities backwards.

I believe the media is doing more than enough as far as keeping Caylee's pics on the news.

With Law Enforcement and FBI working on the case I'm not sure we need the media out there searching... I think LE is already onto something and we'll hear about it soon enough. I have a good feeling that we will hear more about LE's progress before Casey is bailed out! At least this is what I hope! I hope they don't allow her to be released!!!

With media camped outside the Anthony's door, and if Casey gets released from jail, no way would Casey try to go anywhere with the media following her. I say to the media: leave the area and let's see what Casey does. As long as they are camped outside her door, she wont go anywhere.

With media camped outside the Anthony's door, and if Casey gets released from jail, no way would Casey try to go anywhere with the media following her. I say to the media: leave the area and let's see what Casey does. As long as they are camped outside her door, she wont go anywhere.

She will have a GPS monitor on though...so she won't be able to wander off anyway. The people to watch in my opinion are the parents. They can come and go freely and I think they may act on things Casey tells them. They are bound to press her for hints or ideas on where to look for Caylee. They are truly frantic to find her. So that will cause Casey to tell them more lies and send them on more wild goose chases. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I've always wondered why Baez is spending pretty much ALL of his time and effort on getting Casey bonded out of jail - instead of trying to find Caylee.

If he REALLY wanted to get his client off, he could be spending all of his time on CAYLEE. He's doing exactly what he accuses LE of doing - not looking for Caylee.

I've always wondered why Baez is spending pretty much ALL of his time and effort on getting Casey bonded out of jail - instead of trying to find Caylee.

If he REALLY wanted to get his client off, he could be spending all of his time on CAYLEE. He's doing exactly what he accuses LE of doing - not looking for Caylee.

I hear you. Of course - he doesn't have any clue where to start either! I imagine he is getting an earful from Casey about getting her out of that jail. Remember - this is all about her. Ugh. So that is probably why it is such a high priority for him. Once again, Casey's needs are being met before Caylee's. Sad.

This whole story of Casey's is really ridiculous. She and her attorney (and her parents) all are on the backs of LE and the media to search for Caylee. They are saying "You need to look for Caylee! Looking won't put her life in danger...but I can't tell you details that might help - that will put her in danger".
Huh? Ridiculous.

I am so against Casey being bonded out. I think Baez is has now contributed to the 'circus' atmosphere with contacting a bailbondsman. I am sure he is enjoying this tremendously and will do anything to keep the focus off of the real reason of the attention to begin with. That reason is to find Caylee.
The Anthony's have gotten a spokesperson that is one of the 'go to' people when a book for pure profit is to be written. I am disgusted with this and just have to say so.

I so sincerely hope that Monday will bring an arrest for at least 2nd degree murder for Casey Anthony. IMO, something is about to happen - I just feel it!

I just saw pictures on www..com..........baby Caylee's size......top and shoe of woman...........if the shoe fits??? garbage bag........now if LE CSI works FAST and these clothes 'match' mom and daughter...........a different charge and higher bond or no bond by tomorrow, or at least a postponement????

Passionflower....can't access the link.

I SOOOO hope that LE can officially charge Casey with something more substantiative, and her bail/bond is completely rescinded. As for what that charge may be, it's been hard to figure--since we've been cut off from the audio/video tapes and the George and Cindy show!

So my thought (if LE have some proof of Caylee's death), is "tampering with a corpse?" What if it can be proven that Caylee did die at the GP house, and Casey quickly buried her, then moved her to another location, as many of us suspect?

I just saw pictures on www..com..........baby Caylee's size......top and shoe of woman...........if the shoe fits??? garbage bag........now if LE CSI works FAST and these clothes 'match' mom and daughter...........a different charge and higher bond or no bond by tomorrow, or at least a postponement????

just reported on Fox LE says nothing leads them to believe these items belonged to Casey or Caylee, mentioned very busy park etc.

just reported on Fox LE says nothing leads them to believe these items belonged to Casey or Caylee, mentioned very busy park etc.

Have they shown the items to the grandparents or Lee? Showing them to Casey is no good because she will just deny it. Were they able to obtain hair samples from any of the items or anything else before dismissing it altogether?:banghead: yes i'm still at it - oh my poor head

If Casey is released it will be like when Paris Hilton got out...or when Brit Brit was at the custody hearings. And that wack job Casey will love the attention, to her it will be very celebrity like, thats what she wants...attention.

Make me sick.

Maybe Baez needs to take Casey home with him and let her stay there?

god I hope she doesnt pull any britney/paris type outings for media attention.

I am having a really hard time pulling up sympathy for these people. At first, maybe, but now, not so much. The very first interview I heard Cindy give, she attacked the journalist for asking questions about where Casey had been and why all the lies. Cindy kept saying "Caylee is all that matters". I understand the sentiment, but she is only three. Where her mother was during that time is ALL important, because Caylee had no control over where they went.

She will have a GPS monitor on though...so she won't be able to wander off anyway. The people to watch in my opinion are the parents. They can come and go freely and I think they may act on things Casey tells them. They are bound to press her for hints or ideas on where to look for Caylee. They are truly frantic to find her. So that will cause Casey to tell them more lies and send them on more wild goose chases. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Still shaking my head today that so many of you think Casey would end up at her parents' home while bonded out.
Can anyone explain this to me?

Still shaking my head today that so many of you think Casey would end up at her parents' home while bonded out.
Can anyone explain this to me?

At the bond hearing they are the ones who testified on the stand that they would be responsible for her. The Padilla's were not on the stand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back